Skip to content

A day in the life...

Barber Shop Talk
1 1 374
  • At the truckstop.

    Early this morning I had to piss real bad and I enter the restroom in the truckstop where the drivers go. There are two urinals and one was being used in strange fashion. A person was pissing with each of his hands on his hips. He was a distance away from the urinal and with my side vision I caught and eye on accident mind you on his crank. It was the longest freaking thing ever. I was immediately horrified that I even looked. He finished and made an exit without washing.

    Then a regular female customer came in with a bikers helmet and sunglasses on. She was wearing a tank top with no bra. She is severely overweight and had a heck of a time strapping on the 12 pack of Milwaukees Ice Best on her moped. Ya imagine seeing this going down the road.

    Heck of a day.