The "QB Jersey" is being Retired
-
Holy cow!! That would destroy what Pittsburgh had!
I guess because in Pitt they're acting like they've been there before.
Or that the NBA is more popular than hockey.
WSS
-
And FYI, the Monsters had more in attendance for their Calder Cup win than the Penguins had for their win.
That's interesting.
Lets just wait and see if the Cavs parade on Wednesday tops the 400,000 in attendance for the Penguins!!!
That's interesting.
Lets just wait and see if the Cavs parade on Wednesday tops the 400,000 in attendance for the Penguins!!!
They are expecting over 1 million. They had 4 hour waits just to get on the rapid to go downtown this morning.
-
Holy cow!! That would destroy what Pittsburgh had!
I guess because in Pitt they're acting like they've been there before.
Maybe they are blase about it. When Pisstown has to wait another 50 years for their next title we will see how blase they are.
-
Umm no Zombo... not serious about who would draw the most attendance at a parade. I suppose I should be adding a few of these
, or
or,β
because the exclamation marks should have gave it away.Not serious:
βLets just wait and see if the Cavs parade on Wednesday tops the 400,000 in attendance for the Penguins!!!
Serious:
Lets just wait and see if the Cavs parade on Wednesday tops the 400,000 in attendance for the Penguins.
β
OK, I forgot. Chicks use a lot of exclamation marks.
Zombo
-
Well, stinky stuart, did you get your answer? Three times as many people showed up to support the cavs than that hockey team you like. I have no way to prove it, but if the Columbus Blue Jackets won the whatever cup, I bet somewhere around 400,000 would show up.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login