2nd amendment
-
Your wrong, I'm an independant that happens to read up on American history. I pretty much dislike both parties or anyone else that tells me how to think. It's your right to feel that way and have that opinion and I would fight to the death for your right to it no matter how ignorant I may find it. The braiwashing does emanate from both sides of the aisle
Fuck you and your opinion.
Fuck you and your opinion.
Brilliant! well said. Did you know that Congress has the authority to quell any and all insurections? I could tell you to eat shit but I won't. It's a lousy point. And I'm not gay so keep it in your pants soldier boy
-
I had that question as well:
How are our gun owners a "well regulated militia"? Shouldn't we require some kind of training? Some kind of regulation, to make them a functioning militia?
Also, how can Billy bob with his rifle defend us from a developed nation attacking? What do they do against jets and tanks? Shouldn't we allow more heavy duty arms for proper defense?
A militia is only formed in times of need. Do you think they required farmers to be trained? They only required them to pick up a gun and fight when it was necessary. So far the only other time a militia has formed wad early in the civil war.I had that question as well:
How are our gun owners a "well regulated militia"? Shouldn't we require some kind of training? Some kind of regulation, to make them a functioning militia?
Also, how can Billy bob with his rifle defend us from a developed nation attacking? What do they do against jets and tanks? Shouldn't we allow more heavy duty arms for proper defense?
-
If the right of the people to keep and bear arms were infringed there would be no one to form a militia if some undetermined future leader decided to seize private assets or sone other such power play. It's all too easy to imagine since history is full of incidents of it.
-
Fuck you and your opinion.
Brilliant! well said. Did you know that Congress has the authority to quell any and all insurections? I could tell you to eat shit but I won't. It's a lousy point. And I'm not gay so keep it in your pants soldier boy
Brilliant! well said. Did you know that Congress has the authority to quell any and all insurections? I could tell you to eat shit but I won't. It's a lousy point. And I'm not gay so keep it in your pants soldier boy
You sure as hell sound gay fag.
-
If the right of the people to keep and bear arms were infringed there would be no one to form a militia if some undetermined future leader decided to seize private assets or sone other such power play. It's all too easy to imagine since history is full of incidents of it.
If the right of the people to keep and bear arms were infringed there would be no one to form a militia if some undetermined future leader decided to seize private assets or sone other such power play. It's all too easy to imagine since history is full of incidents of it.
Ok, but my questions arise from reading the early Supreme Court rulings which say that "A well regulated militia" refers to the individual states to form their own armies. And they did. And they used the original authors of the Bill of Rights to justify their decisions. So back then what the Founding Fathers meant is different than what is told today. Changing a story is a very good sign of a lie, and if you tell a lie enough it becomes a dishonest truth. Maybe I'm reading the wrong stuff but it seems that legal transcripts, original documents and original authors is the way to go. Maybe Heston and the Nuge would be more insightful? lol
-
A militia is only formed in times of need. Do you think they required farmers to be trained? They only required them to pick up a gun and fight when it was necessary. So far the only other time a militia has formed wad early in the civil war.I had that question as well:
How are our gun owners a "well regulated militia"? Shouldn't we require some kind of training? Some kind of regulation, to make them a functioning militia?
Also, how can Billy bob with his rifle defend us from a developed nation attacking? What do they do against jets and tanks? Shouldn't we allow more heavy duty arms for proper defense?
A militia is only formed in times of need. Do you think they required farmers to be trained? They only required them to pick up a gun and fight when it was necessary. So far the only other time a militia has formed wad early in the civil war.
So is time of need invasion, or just at war? And what about the second point in my post?
-
I had that question as well:
How are our gun owners a "well regulated militia"? Shouldn't we require some kind of training? Some kind of regulation, to make them a functioning militia?
Also, how can Billy bob with his rifle defend us from a developed nation attacking? What do they do against jets and tanks? Shouldn't we allow more heavy duty arms for proper defense?
I had that question as well:
How are our gun owners a "well regulated militia"? Shouldn't we require some kind of training? Some kind of regulation, to make them a functioning militia?
Also, how can Billy bob with his rifle defend us from a developed nation attacking? What do they do against jets and tanks? Shouldn't we allow more heavy duty arms for proper defense?
I don't know. Ask the viet cong, chechans, afghans or Iraqi insurgents. This point is stupid as fuck every time I hear it.
-
Dumb dumb dumb dumb...dumbbbbb
If a full out civil war began with the people versus the government, not everybody in the government or military would choose the same side. If that was the case, the government would lose the support of the entire population if they committed mass genocide with military grade weapons.
And unless shit goes horribly wrong and our government ceases to exist or we have a large nuclear explosion over the states resulting in a massive EMP, no other country is in a position to invade us. We'd see them coming hundreds of miles away.
The most likely thing that could happen would be a group that organizes themselves state side - and equips for a coordinated attack on any part of the American population. Should deadly encounters like this happen, then the only solution is to defend yourself and others.
-
Dumb dumb dumb dumb...dumbbbbb
If a full out civil war began with the people versus the government, not everybody in the government or military would choose the same side. If that was the case, the government would lose the support of the entire population if they committed mass genocide with military grade weapons.
And unless shit goes horribly wrong and our government ceases to exist or we have a large nuclear explosion over the states resulting in a massive EMP, no other country is in a position to invade us. We'd see them coming hundreds of miles away.
The most likely thing that could happen would be a group that organizes themselves state side - and equips for a coordinated attack on any part of the American population. Should deadly encounters like this happen, then the only solution is to defend yourself and others.
If a full out civil war began with the people versus the government, not everybody in the government or military would choose the same side. If that was the case, the government would lose the support of the entire population if they committed mass genocide with military grade weapons.
And unless shit goes horribly wrong and our government ceases to exist or we have a large nuclear explosion over the states resulting in a massive EMP, no other country is in a position to invade us. We'd see them coming hundreds of miles away.
Well then good thing we have guns. Cuz the revolution and stuff
-
If a full out civil war began with the people versus the government, not everybody in the government or military would choose the same side. If that was the case, the government would lose the support of the entire population if they committed mass genocide with military grade weapons.
And unless shit goes horribly wrong and our government ceases to exist or we have a large nuclear explosion over the states resulting in a massive EMP, no other country is in a position to invade us. We'd see them coming hundreds of miles away.
Well then good thing we have guns. Cuz the revolution and stuff
Well then good thing we have guns. Cuz the revolution and stuff
I carry a gun because there's a bunch of ruthless assholes out there and you never know when you need to defend yourselves. A deadly encounter lasts seconds, not minutes - can't have somebody else come to my rescue.
Especially when I'm wearing my Trump shirt, never know when one of those leftist whack jobs will try to attack you for your political position.
-
If a full out civil war began with the people versus the government, not everybody in the government or military would choose the same side. If that was the case, the government would lose the support of the entire population if they committed mass genocide with military grade weapons.
And unless shit goes horribly wrong and our government ceases to exist or we have a large nuclear explosion over the states resulting in a massive EMP, no other country is in a position to invade us. We'd see them coming hundreds of miles away.
Well then good thing we have guns. Cuz the revolution and stuff
Well then good thing we have guns. Cuz the revolution and stuff
I carry a gun because there's a bunch of ruthless assholes out there and you never know when you need to defend yourselves. A deadly encounter lasts seconds, not minutes - can't have somebody else come to my rescue.
Especially when I'm wearing my Trump shirt, never know when one of those leftist whack jobs will try to attack you for your political position.
-
I had that question as well:
How are our gun owners a "well regulated militia"? Shouldn't we require some kind of training? Some kind of regulation, to make them a functioning militia?
Also, how can Billy bob with his rifle defend us from a developed nation attacking? What do they do against jets and tanks? Shouldn't we allow more heavy duty arms for proper defense?
I don't know. Ask the viet cong, chechans, afghans or Iraqi insurgents. This point is stupid as fuck every time I hear it.
I don't know. Ask the viet cong, chechans, afghans or Iraqi insurgents. This point is stupid as fuck every time I hear it.
I wouldn't say those are one to one comparisons.
Do our people have access to the same fire power? Same environment? Same era?
If the 2nd amendment is for defense, why limit our ability to defend ourselves? If a rabid state side group does appear, as Ed said, why be limited in our fire power?
-
Well then good thing we have guns. Cuz the revolution and stuff
I carry a gun because there's a bunch of ruthless assholes out there and you never know when you need to defend yourselves. A deadly encounter lasts seconds, not minutes - can't have somebody else come to my rescue.
Especially when I'm wearing my Trump shirt, never know when one of those leftist whack jobs will try to attack you for your political position.
I carry a gun because there's a bunch of ruthless assholes out there and you never know when you need to defend yourselves. A deadly encounter lasts seconds, not minutes - can't have somebody else come to my rescue.
Especially when I'm wearing my Trump shirt, never know when one of those leftist whack jobs will try to attack you for your political position.
They'd just be listening to your boy Trump. He's had no problem advocating for similar violence before.
-
I carry a gun because there's a bunch of ruthless assholes out there and you never know when you need to defend yourselves. A deadly encounter lasts seconds, not minutes - can't have somebody else come to my rescue.
Especially when I'm wearing my Trump shirt, never know when one of those leftist whack jobs will try to attack you for your political position.
They'd just be listening to your boy Trump. He's had no problem advocating for similar violence before.
Oh what Trump suggested his supporters should retaliate against unruly rioters so that makes the violent riots OK?They'd just be listening to your boy Trump. He's had no problem advocating for similar violence before.
How many Trump supporters do you see causing problems? A black marine Trump supporter in Arizona attacking a protester dressed in a KKK hood who was yelling racist stuff?
-
The Bill of Rights uses the term person for an individual. It also uses the term people which was recognized to mean the state.
fool
******************************************
Are you sure you want to post on this board?
"We the People"... means the ....state?
eh...NO. WRONG.
-
Fwiw I'm not a conservative.
I'm an American...who supports letting people stick it up the butt...who supports people's rights to own guns...who believes the poor should have social programs including health care to get them on their feet (not as permanent solution)...who believes we shouldn't keep risking American lives for worthless middle east wars that do nothing except empower the people who hate us...that believes the TPP is an even worse version of NAFTA, which the Clinton's said "my mistake, sorry" ...who believes you shouldn't victim shame rape victims.
If you vote Clinton you don't stand for any of those things
Looking forward to Trump exposing Crooked Hillary in his speech tomorrow.
-
I'm sure you have your lotion and tissue ready
-
I'm sure you have your lotion and tissue ready

-
I'm sure you have your lotion and tissue ready
Jesus do you seriously use lotion?
-
I'm sure you have your lotion and tissue ready
Jesus do you seriously use lotion?
Jesus do you seriously use lotion?
He's thinking of KY Jelly and a completely different form of, well, you know.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login