2nd amendment
-
some liberal young males want to avoid splinters, I've heard..

-
Their lobbyists will come in and tell them to get up before they lose their sponsorships.
-
deputize the janitors! clean up!!
-
BREAKING!! Dumb hippy congress-members stage lame SIT-IN to take away your gun rights!!
While i in principal agree with the general direction of that link, its precisely that tone which will prevent me from "ever" joining the NRA. Send in the hippy skull cracking cops? Really? Cause those are the same cops that will come for your guns or ur right to protest anything if the govt one day decides martial law is in order. I simply eill not associate myself even mildly with people who speak like that. Unfortunately the nra is full of these kinds of bufoons
-
BREAKING!! Dumb hippy congress-members stage lame SIT-IN to take away your gun rights!!
While i in principal agree with the general direction of that link, its precisely that tone which will prevent me from "ever" joining the NRA. Send in the hippy skull cracking cops? Really? Cause those are the same cops that will come for your guns or ur right to protest anything if the govt one day decides martial law is in order. I simply eill not associate myself even mildly with people who speak like that. Unfortunately the nra is full of these kinds of bufoons
While i in principal agree with the general direction of that link, its precisely that tone which will prevent me from "ever" joining the NRA. Send in the hippy skull cracking cops? Really? Cause those are the same cops that will come for your guns or ur right to protest anything if the govt one day decides martial law is in order. I simply eill not associate myself even mildly with people who speak like that. Unfortunately the nra is full of these kinds of bufoons
The buffoons are doing a ridiculous sit in. They had a vote and lost. It's called democracy. If I had my way anyone wanting to hold public office would have to have a decent knowledge of our constitution. This looks like something that would happen in a banana republic or a third world country.
We had a vote on these issues. Those who voted against the gun control measures will have to face their own constituents and answer for how they voted. That is how it works, not playing and acting a fool with a disruptive sit down when a vote doesn't go your way.
I think these legislators deserve any scorn they get.
-
Not that kind of scorn.
-
Those are the kind of monkeys that will ruin gun rigjts for everyone, mark it
-
Anti gun people will use stupid ass posts or websites like that which advocate physical violence snd paint all 2nd amendment advocates as unstable babbling sociopaths. Precisely the kind of people who probably shouldnt be allowed near fireRms
-
Anti gun people will use stupid ass posts or websites like that which advocate physical violence snd paint all 2nd amendment advocates as unstable babbling sociopaths. Precisely the kind of people who probably shouldnt be allowed near fireRms
Anti gun people will use stupid ass posts or websites like that which advocate physical violence snd paint all 2nd amendment advocates as unstable babbling sociopaths. Precisely the kind of people who probably shouldnt be allowed near fireRms
When a protest is disruptive it is not a peaceful protest. If protestors have a protest in the middle of a street or some other place where it is disruptive then we have seen in the past those type of protests broken up by force. If these clowns are having a disruptive sit down in congress then they should be treated no better.
Let the drama queens protest legally and peacefully and not in a disruptive way.
UPDATE!!!
Republicans have turned off the cameras and microphones, and Democrats are freeeaaaking out!!
-
I guess then the next time some protesters are being "actually" disruptive outside an abortion clinic......weapons free?
-
I guess then the next time some protesters are being "actually" disruptive outside an abortion clinic......weapons free?
I guess then the next time some protesters are being "actually" disruptive outside an abortion clinic......weapons free?
Protestors outside of an abortion clinic have to play by the rules. If not they get arrested. If they are disruptive or try and prevent a woman from entering an abortion clinic or protesting in an area they are prohibited that is fair enough for me and I am pro life. What is not fair is something like what happened to a friend of mine who got arrested protesting at an abortion clinic (he was protesting in an area that was prohibited). The arrest itself was a minor offense and a minor charge but later he gets threatening letters from the Justice Dept about possibly being prosecuted under the RICO act and threatening to take his house in legal action. That seemed extreme for a simple protest.
-
RICO? may i ask the gymnastics they went through to apply RICO to ur abortion protester buddy?
-
RICO? may i ask the gymnastics they went through to apply RICO to ur abortion protester buddy?
RICO? may i ask the gymnastics they went through to apply RICO to ur abortion protester buddy?
He showed me the letter and I can't remember the specifics of it. This was back in the late 90's and the letter was from the DOJ and Janet Reno. He was real concerned about losing his house. No prosecution ever came of it just the threatening letter from the Justice Dept and that he could be prosecuted under the RICO statue and lose his home. He was arrested for protesting in an area that was prohibited.
Pro-Life RICO Prosecutions Raise Free Speech WorriesBy Robert B. Bluey | July 7, 2008 | 8:04 PM EDT(CNSNews.com) - Abortion supporters and opponents will be keeping a close eye on the U.S. Supreme Court next week when it hears a case that some law scholars say could severely restrict the free-speech rights of protesters.At issue in the case is a nationwide injunction that prevents the Pro-Life Action League from protesting outside abortion clinics. The National Organization for Women (NOW) sued the group's president, Joseph Scheidler, and other pro-life protesters under a federal racketeering law, commonly known as RICO.
-
Why don't we go in order?
Ban the 1st amendment 1st.
-
Why don't we go in order?
Ban the 1st amendment 1st.
Why don't we go in order?
Ban the 1st amendment 1st.
Dems like to jump around in order. They hate the fifth and fourteenth as well. They hate Due Process.
-
Matt Walsh of the Blaze and other outlets wrote a pretty good piece on the 2a a couple of days back.
He gets flamed pretty hard but he's honest and accurate here. (I happen to think he gets too wound up over abortion but at least he doesn't back down from his beliefs when challenged).
-
Why don't we go in order?
Ban the 1st amendment 1st.
Dems like to jump around in order. They hate the fifth and fourteenth as well. They hate Due Process.
Dems like to jump around in order. They hate the fifth and fourteenth as well. They hate Due Process.
Frankly in many cases so do I. If due process and the 5th Amendment allow people who have committed real crimes to weasel out of prosecution then I don't see what we have gained.
WSS
-
Dems like to jump around in order. They hate the fifth and fourteenth as well. They hate Due Process.
Frankly in many cases so do I. If due process and the 5th Amendment allow people who have committed real crimes to weasel out of prosecution then I don't see what we have gained.
WSS
Frankly in many cases so do I. If due process and the 5th Amendment allow people who have committed real crimes to weasel out of prosecution then I don't see what we have gained.
WSS
But if you are the person they are trying to railroad, you would like to have due process. In a potential future where hurting feelings could be considered a crime, I would like to have as many steps in between.
-
Frankly in many cases so do I. If due process and the 5th Amendment allow people who have committed real crimes to weasel out of prosecution then I don't see what we have gained.
WSS
But if you are the person they are trying to railroad, you would like to have due process. In a potential future where hurting feelings could be considered a crime, I would like to have as many steps in between.
Sure logic. If I commit a crime I'm happy to have any means possible to avoid being punished for it.But if you are the person they are trying to railroad, you would like to have due process. In a potential future where hurting feelings could be considered a crime, I would like to have as many steps in between.
On the other hand if I'm a victim of that crime... The thing is we're not talking about railroading anyone or manufacturing evidence. We're talking about someone who actually committed a crime and escaping prosecution on a technicality. Sorry that doesn't appeal to me.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login