Any mold experts?
-
Use a power washer on it and leave it out in the sun to dry. It'll blast the mold off and it'll work better after
-
some black mold can be toxic - I'd wear a dusk mask, and clean it with
a scraper and bleach.
you need a dehumidifier..maybe...
-
My wife is all freaked out. Me of course I'm an idiot so it doesn't make any difference to me. I come home from work tired and hear of this mold that has made her sick. Her sickness is in perfect timing of her coming down with a sinus infection that going around at her work. She sees the mold and oh my god.
Thanks guys but it looks like I have to buy a new one.
-
She says " the mold is killing me"
I said, " you're killing me!"
-
My aunt, since departed, lived in Mold, Wales:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mold,_Flintshire
And I was there once. Does that make me an expert?
-
Power wash I'm telling you. Sun dry on one of these 90 degree days
-
My wife is all freaked out. Me of course I'm an idiot so it doesn't make any difference to me. I come home from work tired and hear of this mold that has made her sick. Her sickness is in perfect timing of her coming down with a sinus infection that going around at her work. She sees the mold and oh my god.
Thanks guys but it looks like I have to buy a new one.
One Post From the Truth said:
My wife is all freaked out. Me of course I'm an idiot so it doesn't make any difference to me. I come home from work tired and hear of this mold that has made her sick. Her sickness is in perfect timing of her coming down with a sinus infection that going around at her work. She sees the mold and oh my god.
Thanks guys but it looks like I have to buy a new one.
Buying a new AC is ok, but that doesn't take care of the problem. You need to find out what's causing the mold & eliminate that. I'm no expert, but one cause of mold & mildew can be excessive tree cover surrounding a house. Find a local expert & follow their advice.
Mike
-
I had a mold infection in my lungs in the Navy. Wasn't any fun. Clean your fucking house.
-
Power wash I'm telling you. Sun dry on one of these 90 degree days
I did exactly this. Thanks.Power wash I'm telling you. Sun dry on one of these 90 degree days
-
I had a mold infection in my lungs in the Navy. Wasn't any fun. Clean your fucking house.
Weirdest thing. There's no mold anywhere else. We'll see in the future if it comes back. Oh and btw the wife is a clean freak.I had a mold infection in my lungs in the Navy. Wasn't any fun. Clean your fucking house.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
My wife is all freaked out. Me of course I'm an idiot so it doesn't make any difference to me. I come home from work tired and hear of this mold that has made her sick. Her sickness is in perfect timing of her coming down with a sinus infection that going around at her work. She sees the mold and oh my god.
Thanks guys but it looks like I have to buy a new one.
Buying a new AC is ok, but that doesn't take care of the problem. You need to find out what's causing the mold & eliminate that. I'm no expert, but one cause of mold & mildew can be excessive tree cover surrounding a house. Find a local expert & follow their advice.
Mike
If it comes back we will thanks.Buying a new AC is ok, but that doesn't take care of the problem. You need to find out what's causing the mold & eliminate that. I'm no expert, but one cause of mold & mildew can be excessive tree cover surrounding a house. Find a local expert & follow their advice.
Mike
-
My aunt, since departed, lived in Mold, Wales:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mold,_Flintshire
And I was there once. Does that make me an expert?
Yes it does. It also makes you a smartass.My aunt, since departed, lived in Mold, Wales:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mold,_Flintshire
And I was there once. Does that make me an expert?
-
If it comes back we will thanks.Buying a new AC is ok, but that doesn't take care of the problem. You need to find out what's causing the mold & eliminate that. I'm no expert, but one cause of mold & mildew can be excessive tree cover surrounding a house. Find a local expert & follow their advice.
Mike
One Post From the Truth said:
If it comes back we will thanks.
Comes back? dude in the last month we have posted on locust, tree frogs, bugs & mushrooms & now house molds. It maybe time to have that discussion about moving her in to the magic air bubble. Only to be released on certain terms of contract
-
Yes it does. It also makes you a smartass.My aunt, since departed, lived in Mold, Wales:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mold,_Flintshire
And I was there once. Does that make me an expert?
One Post From the Truth said:
Yes it does. It also makes you a smartass.
That goes without saying.
I have green mold on the side of my house. Just the north side. Guess I will need a power wash...fair to say. My neighbor says it is some shit that has come up from the south.
-
This is mythical and deep ... Truly beautiful.A man asked an American Indian what was his wife's name.He replied, "She is called Five Horses".The man said, "That's an unusual, beautiful name for a wife. What does it mean?"The Old Indian answered,"It is an old Indian name. It means ...""NAG, NAG, NAG, NAG, NAG!"
-
Black "mold" is usually mildew. Spray X-14 on it and watch it disappear in seconds!
-
Thank you everyone all is clear. I didn't have to buy a new one. Thanks Cysco Kid
-
Not an expert, but Ill take on the low hanging fruit. Lactose is a disaccharide made up of glucose and galactose. Is your impurity possibly one of these?
-
Not an expert, but Ill take on the low hanging fruit. Lactose is a disaccharide made up of glucose and galactose. Is your impurity possibly one of these?
Not an expert, but Ill take on the low hanging fruit. Lactose is a disaccharide made up of glucose and galactose. Is your impurity possibly one of these?
I'LL BET YOU WOULD.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login