Bill Clinton has private meeting with attorney general Loretta Lynch
-
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/amid-fbi-email-probe-attorney-general-loretta-lynch/story?id=40245340
Does anybody believe it was just a friendly "wanted to say hello?"
-
"Atty Gen Lynch- just wanted you to see the flight passenger manifest on your return trip to DC: directly across the aisle you'll see a one Vincent Foster.
Do the *right* thing."
-
Someone else was going to mysteriously commit suicide if she didn't withold some things.
-
corrupt sumbeitces stick together. Lynch the Racist is refusing to release the
Clinton foundation emails...
for 27 months.
That is what Clinton wanted, I wonder what he bribed her with?
What a bunch of corrupt players in the dem party.
-
What a fucking joke this country has become.
-
Actually as little as I trust Loretta Lynch I probably trust her assistant less if Lynch has to recuse herself. I think the fix is in anyway. Threat or no threat.
WSS
-
nope sorry trump boy - doesnt pass the smell test - so then, SO what?
-
yep. "no pictures, no cell phones..."
wtf?
-
-
-
I hope that is photoshopped. If not, she needs to sue her feet for non support.
-
I hope that is photoshopped. If not, she needs to sue her feet for non support.
I hope that is photoshopped. If not, she needs to sue her feet for non support.
I imagine her feet screaming out in pain
-
-
Is that the Browns old coach, Pettine with her?
Ray Farmer didn't want all the attention like Katelin Jenner.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
