This is the year, gentlemen
-
You do have a point.
-
So, the Chanticleers won? I had not heard. Good for the little guys.
(But why do you include Dustin Johnson...I don't think he has any association with the Cleveland area or to you, does he?)
You are a Chanticleer, no?
-
So, the Chanticleers won? I had not heard. Good for the little guys.
(But why do you include Dustin Johnson...I don't think he has any association with the Cleveland area or to you, does he?)
You are a Chanticleer, no?
So, the Chanticleers won? I had not heard. Good for the little guys.
(But why do you include Dustin Johnson...I don't think he has any association with the Cleveland area or to you, does he?)
You are a Chanticleer, no?
He's a Chanticleer, too.
-
I'd like to fight Stipe.
-
So, the Chanticleers won? I had not heard. Good for the little guys.
(But why do you include Dustin Johnson...I don't think he has any association with the Cleveland area or to you, does he?)
You are a Chanticleer, no?
So, the Chanticleers won? I had not heard. Good for the little guys.
(But why do you include Dustin Johnson...I don't think he has any association with the Cleveland area or to you, does he?)
You are a Chanticleer, no?
My old boss lives in Conway,SC. Says, They are going nuts just outside of Myrtle Beach. Home of the Coastal Carolina Chanticleer. ConGrats!!
-
So, the Chanticleers won? I had not heard. Good for the little guys.
(But why do you include Dustin Johnson...I don't think he has any association with the Cleveland area or to you, does he?)
You are a Chanticleer, no?
My old boss lives in Conway,SC. Says, They are going nuts just outside of Myrtle Beach. Home of the Coastal Carolina Chanticleer. ConGrats!!
My old boss lives in Conway,SC. Says, They are going nuts just outside of Myrtle Beach. Home of the Coastal Carolina Chanticleer. ConGrats!!
My old stomping grounds. I'm sad I'm not there. I'm hearing it's just a straight shitshow on campus.
First time I've been sad to not be back home.
-
Gota be tough, not being there TC. Conway was the perfect, far enough away from MB to miss the traffic spot. Been 3 years so that might have changed? My 3 girls now grown, miss the trips to Conway to go hit the great water parks. Won't be long & my grandchildren will be ready to go to "The Way". Enjoy the Win. Congrats
-
Interesting that this definition also relates to the Browns's chances in the Superbowl.
chan·ti·cleerˈCHantəˌkli(ə)r,ˈSHant-/nounliterarynoun: chanticleer; plural noun: chanticleers- a name given to a rooster, especially in fairy tales.
-
-
So, the Chanticleers won? I had not heard. Good for the little guys.
(But why do you include Dustin Johnson...I don't think he has any association with the Cleveland area or to you, does he?)
You are a Chanticleer, no?
He's a Chanticleer, too.
He's a Chanticleer, too.
Oh, OK, then you do have to root for him, absolutely.
He was considered perhaps the best golfer not to win a major. Now who holds that title?
-
He's a Chanticleer, too.
Oh, OK, then you do have to root for him, absolutely.
He was considered perhaps the best golfer not to win a major. Now who holds that title?
Oh, OK, then you do have to root for him, absolutely.
He was considered perhaps the best golfer not to win a major. Now who holds that title?
Probably Sergio. Rickie at a close second, in my book.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login