Serious Browns collector
-
Ive been a Browns fan since the late 70's. I began collecting football cards in 1978. I've collected TOPPS Browns cards every year. I have complete team sets from 1970 to most current years. I have many games on dvd starting back in 1970 with the first MNF game. Most of my games are against the Steelers. I have collected player photo's, figures, mini-helmets, flags, and a assortment of small misc. items. No matter how long its been since the Browns had a winning season, I still hold on to many of the better years, and look back to past times. Iam going to continue to collect TOPPS cards of the Browns, and games on dvd .
Are there any collectors out there, if so, what do you have in your collection.? My most prized item is a mini-helmet I had signed by Browns H.O.F.running back, Leroy Kelly. I met him here in phila back in 2001, at a sports collectors show.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login