Minorities
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Yes this is what I've done on a day off in the morning. Since I've ran some errands Lol.
It popped in my head Woody how in the fuck else oh wait a minute I forgot about the blaze.
Refreshing to see someone speak the truth, carry on.
Well thank you sir.Refreshing to see someone speak the truth, carry on.
America is going to shit. What bothers me the most lately is Obama. In the past six weeks he has taken his sweet time to get to a city or truely acknowledge what's going on. Oh but wait he has time to fly that stupid bitch on air force one? When the Orlando Massacre happened he flew to Canada. Now he's in Spain after the Dallas bs. Where is the face of leadership? He's hiding what a pussy.
-
People who for sure not racist.
1. People who have served in the Military. Yes if a person has fought or served next to another man there is a bond. It has no color. The reason I know...I have relatives and one of them dying in Afganistan.
2. People that have played organized sports. Yes it's true, again a bond with no color.
3. Someone married to another to a different race.
4. Someone who is an employer that can and has to rely on people to show up for work and it has nothing to do with color.
5. Someone who's been adopted by a family of a different race. There's this bond again blind to any color.
I see racism everyday it seems like and it's not just the whites.
-
You're right. It's not a real thread without a link to the blaze
-
Ya I probably post too much like everyone else on here but the most imporntant thing...I'm turning Brown Cleveland Brown.You're right. It's not a real thread without a link to the blaze
-
People who for sure not racist.
1. People who have served in the Military. Yes if a person has fought or served next to another man there is a bond. It has no color. The reason I know...I have relatives and one of them dying in Afganistan.
2. People that have played organized sports. Yes it's true, again a bond with no color.
3. Someone married to another to a different race.
4. Someone who is an employer that can and has to rely on people to show up for work and it has nothing to do with color.
5. Someone who's been adopted by a family of a different race. There's this bond again blind to any color.
I see racism everyday it seems like and it's not just the whites.
One Post From the Truth said:
2. People that have played organized sports. Yes it's true, again a bond with no color.
Here we have common ground. I can attest to this and one big reason why I love football so much.
-
A LOT of police officers could fit anywhere on my list. My point...it's just outlandish and laughable to think a man serving the public as a man of the law would be a rasists much less one brandishing a gun shooting people because they're black. Maybe in another time but still you know what I mean? I truely doubt a policeman loads his gun before a shift and plans on killing another man especially because he's a different color. Come on man.
Now a scared policeman would out of fear. And idiot Barney Fife without proper judgement I can see someone getting killed out of stupidity. Thus the protest seem like they're making the police out to kill black men because they're rasist. I for one hate that this is all happening because I don't want a black person not liking me because I'm white and I get thrown in amongst other white people being accused of being rasist.
-
Blaze it up 420 fegget
-
-
While I don't doubt that it's highly unlikely any cop chambers a round thinking he's going to kill a brown skin man, to say there aren't racist cops (not many, a few) is like saying there is no water in the ocean.
The only question I have is how many there are. I'm sure the number is exaggerated both ways, from none to all of them. In truth id suspect not many to hate another man based on skin color.
-
While I don't doubt that it's highly unlikely any cop chambers a round thinking he's going to kill a brown skin man, to say there aren't racist cops (not many, a few) is like saying there is no water in the ocean.
The only question I have is how many there are. I'm sure the number is exaggerated both ways, from none to all of them. In truth id suspect not many to hate another man based on skin color.
Totally agree and I think that's where the protest need to be directed. Instead I see angry people destroying the giant strides we've all made so far.While I don't doubt that it's highly unlikely any cop chambers a round thinking he's going to kill a brown skin man, to say there aren't racist cops (not many, a few) is like saying there is no water in the ocean.
The only question I have is how many there are. I'm sure the number is exaggerated both ways, from none to all of them. In truth id suspect not many to hate another man based on skin color.
-
And that was a joke bbedward. I'm not going to fuck with you ya crazy little shit. Lol
-
Stuart
So out of the thousands of uneventful traffic stops and or arrests made in inner cities, 2 end up deadly and now blacks want to play victimhood again with their stupid protests.
Yes the cops appear to be at fault this time, but if whites dominated inner city thugdom, the situation would be the same.
Black lives matter is a phony movement born out of a lie. It is a movement meant to shift blame on others for their failing communities... taking advantage of every unfortunate killing that may come along.
Protest the thousands blacks including children that have been murdered by other blacks you morons.
I'm starting feel the same you do my colored friends. I wish the white man never brought you over on those boats. You will keep playing the victim card until the white man is the minority...sometime around the year 2040. Then what excuse will you have?
As far as Muslims and gays...I'll just let the only Brit I have respect for talk about that.
Who happens to be gay.
The common denominator behind all the social problems we have are the fucking leftist progressive/liberal social warriors. They are the purveyors of social upheaval.
Funny how a gay from Britain and a dude from Canada is here telling us how great our country is.
-
If the cops killed as many blacks as the blacks imply they so there wouldn't be so damn many of them in prison
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login