Guys guys guys - it's nearly here!
-
A month tomorrow is our first pre-season game (@Packers). A month. That's all we have left to wait, before we get to see Huge Action's master plan start coming together, to get some idea of how our rookies are going to fit in, and whether RG3 can do anything (and some of us can start complaining about it not being real football etc).
It's only 3 weeks on sunday until the HoF game (packers - colts).
It's almost here.
-
Bahahaha all so true! You know the Packers will destroy the Colts like 38 to 6 in the HOF game! Then the Browns will beat the Pack the next week 17 to 3 assuring us a spot at least in the playoffs! ?
-
It would be a lot of fun to go to a Packer game in GB one day. One of my hopeful future travel destinations is Door County. (yes, I keep an extensive list of travel destinations). While, whenever I go there I would not require that a Packer game be going on....it would be nice for that to happen. We have a family friend that lives in Green Bay (my wife is from Wisconsin).
-
Door County is nice - went to a wedding at Bailey's Harbor many years ago.
if it were the same now as it was back then - there wont be any hint of typical city fare - after you pass through Sturgeon Bay
(McDonalds, BKing and the like)
just old town feel, woods and lakeshore -cottages, B&Bs taverns everywhere.
-
I still remember a regular season game Browns at GB - http://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore.html?gid=2005091812 win
one play in particular - Dilfer threw a 15 yard bullet to B Edwards who got past the blitzing linebackers to a TD
Dilfers best game
-
This is probably the least enthused I've been about the Browns in my entire life. Been through too many of these changes to get excited anymore. Wait and see, but don't expect much.
-
I still remember a regular season game Browns at GB - http://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore.html?gid=2005091812 win
one play in particular - Dilfer threw a 15 yard bullet to B Edwards who got past the blitzing linebackers to a TD
Dilfers best game
I still remember a regular season game Browns at GB - http://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore.html?gid=2005091812 win
one play in particular - Dilfer threw a 15 yard bullet to B Edwards who got past the blitzing linebackers to a TD
Dilfers best game
I remember that game because I was on a cruise, it may be the only game I missed since the 80s. I had to pay to sit and "watch" it on a ship computer that had CBS Sportsline Gameday. Without looking at your link, I think a mediocre tight end had a big game ... Heiden?
Z
-
-
This is probably the least enthused I've been about the Browns in my entire life. Been through too many of these changes to get excited anymore. Wait and see, but don't expect much.
This is probably the least enthused I've been about the Browns in my entire life. Been through too many of these changes to get excited anymore. Wait and see, but don't expect much.
For me this year it isn't about the W-L record, but more about seeing a more competitive team on the field. Last year was an embarrassment for a pro franchise. I want to see us "in" more games late in the second half whether we pull them off or not. And I want to see an offense that moves the ball with a D that gets them the ball. Last year it was rarely the case to see both happen in the same game.
-
I still remember a regular season game Browns at GB - http://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore.html?gid=2005091812 win
one play in particular - Dilfer threw a 15 yard bullet to B Edwards who got past the blitzing linebackers to a TD
Dilfers best game
I still remember a regular season game Browns at GB - http://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore.html?gid=2005091812 win
one play in particular - Dilfer threw a 15 yard bullet to B Edwards who got past the blitzing linebackers to a TD
Dilfers best game
I remember a postseason game at GB. The Browns lost 23-12. It was the last time the Browns appeared in a true Championship game. 1965 NFL Championship game. The following year they expanded the playoff system to have the NFL Champion play the AFL Champion in the AFL-NFL Championship Game. And that is precisely what they called it.
-
This is probably the least enthused I've been about the Browns in my entire life. Been through too many of these changes to get excited anymore. Wait and see, but don't expect much.
You'll watch it and like it BOY.This is probably the least enthused I've been about the Browns in my entire life. Been through too many of these changes to get excited anymore. Wait and see, but don't expect much.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login