opinion on new uniforms
-
The Browns were known for keeping a tradition with never adding a helmet logo or changing the team colors. And those traditions hold true to me very special, I love the colors of brown, orange and white. But when I seen the new uniform design I was not very impressed. The new shoulder stripes are nice, and the team name on the pants are unique, but I dis-like the orange numbers on the jerseys. The brown jerseys should have white numbers with a thin orange border, and the white jersey should have brown numbers with a thin orange border. The orange jersey is nice as it is.
And the new brown facemask is a nice addition.
-
You are in trouble with Zombo for starting another uniform thread.
-
-
Terrible.
-
You are in trouble with Zombo for starting another uniform thread.
You are in trouble with Zombo for starting another uniform thread.
Ditto.
-
The pants are great.
Of course that was MY design that they stole (from another board).
The rest of the uni is friggin' ugly. (well, the all whites aren't too bad).
I hate those horizontal stripes they put on the top of the jerseys.
I guy that I see at work said to me last year, "You guys went from having one of the best uniforms in the league to the absolute worst".
-
And he started out so well.
-
-
They're fine.
WSS
-
As I mentioned, I didn't mind a change, as long as it wasn't drastic like the Bucc's did to their uniforms. And I really have a dis-like with the orange numbers.
-
Brownsfaninpa. If you need any football cards message me.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login