What a pasting!
-
I really don't even know what to say about this game! It was actually kind of boring to watch. loved the elbow to AV's groin and him not even budging... He must have balls of steel! 🥷
-
I really don't even know what to say about this game! It was actually kind of boring to watch. loved the elbow to AV's groin and him not even budging... He must have balls of steel! 🥷
He must have balls of steel!
Or a cup.
-
Oh, I loved every minute of that beat down. Garnett or not, those were the defending NBA Champs that just got destroyed on national TV. The Cavs keep playing like that no one is gonna beat them.
The announcers did bring up a good point though- there have been far too many heartbreaks in this town. I agree with LeBron- all these records don't mean diddly if we don't win it all this year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login