46 years with my favorite Browns' Fan!
-
Congrats are in order Mike. You were about 5 months behind me and my slaveowner, also our 46th. Someone asked me yesterday where we intended to celebrate our 50th. Of course I wanted St. John, U.S.V.I., but I think she is holding out for Paris or London.

I'll compromise to Paris, Texas.

PS-sent you a PM MIke.
Congrats are in order Mike. You were about 5 months behind me and my slaveowner, also our 46th. Someone asked me yesterday where we intended to celebrate our 50th. Of course I wanted St. John, U.S.V.I., but I think she is holding out for Paris or London.

I'll compromise to Paris, Texas.

PS-sent you a PM MIke.
Bill, my choice would be Alaska or Ireland.
Paris Texas' version of the Eiffel Tower sports a red cowboy hat....why go to France? LOL
Mike
-
Congrats, Mr. Canton Mike !
All the best, even though you don't want
to come over and go out and do come groundhog skeet.
-
Today, my favorite Browns' Fan, Colleen, & I celebrated our 46th anniversary. As we usually do, there was no fancy meal. Instead, we had breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks & dinner at one of our faves, THE RAIL, including a couple beers, relaxed, & talked.
I'm a pretty lucky guy. When we moved into this place 2 years ago, she mandated my setting up my "ManCave" in what normally would be a family room, telling me that I deserved it as I never had a space of my own. This room has been a favorite of Friends & Family from the start. My annual NFL Draft Party will continue to be a 3 day "event" & has been graced with the presence of Cal, Flugel, Westside Steve, & other loyal Browns' Fans.
Thanks to my Bride, Colleen, for understanding & sharing my passion for the Browns, Cavs, Indians. & Buckeyes for 46 wonderful years.
Mike
Today, my favorite Browns' Fan, Colleen, & I celebrated our 46th anniversary. As we usually do, there was no fancy meal. Instead, we had breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks & dinner at one of our faves, THE RAIL, including a couple beers, relaxed, & talked.
I'm a pretty lucky guy. When we moved into this place 2 years ago, she mandated my setting up my "ManCave" in what normally would be a family room, telling me that I deserved it as I never had a space of my own. This room has been a favorite of Friends & Family from the start. My annual NFL Draft Party will continue to be a 3 day "event" & has been graced with the presence of Cal, Flugel, Westside Steve, & other loyal Browns' Fans.
Thanks to my Bride, Colleen, for understanding & sharing my passion for the Browns, Cavs, Indians. & Buckeyes for 46 wonderful years.
Mike
Congrats on the happy 46 years Mike!
-
Today, my favorite Browns' Fan, Colleen, & I celebrated our 46th anniversary. As we usually do, there was no fancy meal. Instead, we had breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks & dinner at one of our faves, THE RAIL, including a couple beers, relaxed, & talked.
I'm a pretty lucky guy. When we moved into this place 2 years ago, she mandated my setting up my "ManCave" in what normally would be a family room, telling me that I deserved it as I never had a space of my own. This room has been a favorite of Friends & Family from the start. My annual NFL Draft Party will continue to be a 3 day "event" & has been graced with the presence of Cal, Flugel, Westside Steve, & other loyal Browns' Fans.
Thanks to my Bride, Colleen, for understanding & sharing my passion for the Browns, Cavs, Indians. & Buckeyes for 46 wonderful years.
Mike
Today, my favorite Browns' Fan, Colleen, & I celebrated our 46th anniversary. As we usually do, there was no fancy meal. Instead, we had breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks & dinner at one of our faves, THE RAIL, including a couple beers, relaxed, & talked.
I'm a pretty lucky guy. When we moved into this place 2 years ago, she mandated my setting up my "ManCave" in what normally would be a family room, telling me that I deserved it as I never had a space of my own. This room has been a favorite of Friends & Family from the start. My annual NFL Draft Party will continue to be a 3 day "event" & has been graced with the presence of Cal, Flugel, Westside Steve, & other loyal Browns' Fans.
Thanks to my Bride, Colleen, for understanding & sharing my passion for the Browns, Cavs, Indians. & Buckeyes for 46 wonderful years.
Mike
Mike, you're a lucky guy. Congratulations on another year, keep churning them out!
-
Congrats! To another year with the misses!
-
Congrats Canton Mike!! You may have the only real women that gives up the Family Room for a ManCave? She's a lifetime keeper. Kim & I in our last 30 years have bounced around from state to state, rental house to rental house for work relocation's. 2 Months ago we finally agreed with her daddy to buy one of his rental homes. WE OUR NOT MOVING ever again after 4th move in 20 years.. Do you realize how hard 3 other Brown & Orange Cave Walls are to recover as White? Of course with her Panther Parties every Sunday in Fam. Rm. Now that children our out, I will be upgrading my 4th ManCave to the 2nd biggest Bdrm..(but may have Garage options) Started remodel last week when came back from Michigan Vacation. Broke into my last case of bootlegged Old Leghumper last night. By 7pm tonight, This Old Humpers for You.. Congrats!! From::::(A jealous Gumby
) -
Congrats Canton Mike.
-
Today, my favorite Browns' Fan, Colleen, & I celebrated our 46th anniversary. As we usually do, there was no fancy meal. Instead, we had breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks & dinner at one of our faves, THE RAIL, including a couple beers, relaxed, & talked.
I'm a pretty lucky guy. When we moved into this place 2 years ago, she mandated my setting up my "ManCave" in what normally would be a family room, telling me that I deserved it as I never had a space of my own. This room has been a favorite of Friends & Family from the start. My annual NFL Draft Party will continue to be a 3 day "event" & has been graced with the presence of Cal, Flugel, Westside Steve, & other loyal Browns' Fans.
Thanks to my Bride, Colleen, for understanding & sharing my passion for the Browns, Cavs, Indians. & Buckeyes for 46 wonderful years.
Mike
Today, my favorite Browns' Fan, Colleen, & I celebrated our 46th anniversary. As we usually do, there was no fancy meal. Instead, we had breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks & dinner at one of our faves, THE RAIL, including a couple beers, relaxed, & talked.
I'm a pretty lucky guy. When we moved into this place 2 years ago, she mandated my setting up my "ManCave" in what normally would be a family room, telling me that I deserved it as I never had a space of my own. This room has been a favorite of Friends & Family from the start. My annual NFL Draft Party will continue to be a 3 day "event" & has been graced with the presence of Cal, Flugel, Westside Steve, & other loyal Browns' Fans.
Thanks to my Bride, Colleen, for understanding & sharing my passion for the Browns, Cavs, Indians. & Buckeyes for 46 wonderful years.
Mike
So, you are saying you got a first round pick in your wife where you are a mere like 6th rounder? -
-
Congratulations Mike! I have been married 34 years and Mrs. OBF hates football just as much today as when we first got married.
-
-
46 years? Hot damn.
-
Canton Mike is a close friend, and let me tell you, knowing him really well...
Colleen is a saint to put up with him for so long. LOL
-
Today, my favorite Browns' Fan, Colleen, & I celebrated our 46th anniversary. As we usually do, there was no fancy meal. Instead, we had breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks & dinner at one of our faves, THE RAIL, including a couple beers, relaxed, & talked.
I'm a pretty lucky guy. When we moved into this place 2 years ago, she mandated my setting up my "ManCave" in what normally would be a family room, telling me that I deserved it as I never had a space of my own. This room has been a favorite of Friends & Family from the start. My annual NFL Draft Party will continue to be a 3 day "event" & has been graced with the presence of Cal, Flugel, Westside Steve, & other loyal Browns' Fans.
Thanks to my Bride, Colleen, for understanding & sharing my passion for the Browns, Cavs, Indians. & Buckeyes for 46 wonderful years.
Mike
So, you are saying you got a first round pick in your wife where you are a mere like 6th rounder?
So, you are saying you got a first round pick in your wife where you are a mere like 6th rounder?No Gip, I was an undrafted free agent. Looks like I made the cut, hunh?

Mike
-
Congrats Mike. And tell her Ghoolie's only joking with all the mentions of her lol.
-
Congratulations!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login