No Risk It...No Biscuit
-
Every time anything is done, that inherently a risk to something else -- because of the opportunity cost that was given up.
We didn't address DB [aside from trading for Taylor] this offseason... because we addressed WR.
If you think free agents are the answer, the only question you're asking is "How much money can we waste right now"
If you're looking for a temporary fix designed to boost jersey sales, then keep demanding "immediate solutions now"
If you actually want a long-term solution, then you need to give management 2,3,4 years to actually rotate through addressing each position individually.
Taking players in the supplemental draft is a risk - because you give up that same pick in the following year's actual draft.. when you can get a player you are much more certain will be a good contributor rather than the discipline nightmare which is causing the player to be in the supplemental draft.
How did Pryor work out for OAK? I don't think Gordon has actually worked out for us, regardless of his potential reinstatement.
I do NOT think the solution is to make more "risky" moves --- that's akin to telling poor people that the reason they're poor is because they haven't bought enough lottery tickets. Rather, I think the reason Browns have been terrible over the past few years is because they keep shooting for the moon instead of building a roster of consistent contributors.
Kruger was a terrible investment.
T.Williams was a terrible investment.
Paul Soluiuaiauairy was a terrible investment.
Dansby took time away from developing Kirksey.
Dwayne Bowe
And there's plenty of history [Gary Baxter, Donte Stallworth, LeCharles Bentley, Jeff Garcia, among others]
Beef up the scounting, draft and develop and retain -- that's it, and that's always been it.
-
I know the NFL is a risky business, but I think maybe a new cheerleader might help. Enjoy!


-
I know the NFL is a risky business, but I think maybe a new cheerleader might help. Enjoy!


I know the NFL is a risky business, but I think maybe a new cheerleader might help. Enjoy!


Still one of the hottest scenes ever made in a movie.
-
I know the NFL is a risky business, but I think maybe a new cheerleader might help. Enjoy!


Still one of the hottest scenes ever made in a movie.
Still one of the hottest scenes ever made in a movie.
That Rebecca de Moaning was (and is) one hot woman!

-
Was a classic and backed it up with the train scene...
Personally, I favor "Body Heat" featuring a young and very hot Kathleen Turner, and one of my favorite line sequences ever...
Ned: I need a lot of love.
Matty: I'm a married woman.
Ned: I only need it for tonite.
-
So I tried starting a football thread to get away from being crazy again. Then the perverts took over.

-
So I tried starting a football thread to get away from being crazy again. Then the perverts took over.

One Post From the Truth said:
So I tried starting a football thread to get away from being crazy again. Then the perverts took over.

You put the word risky in their to describe NFL business. That diverts me to Rebecca every damn time. Yeah, "My name is Bill and I'm a divert".

-
So I tried starting a football thread to get away from being crazy again. Then the perverts took over.

One Post From the Truth said:
So I tried starting a football thread to get away from being crazy again. Then the perverts took over.

Its risky business trying to start a football thread.
-
You guys are ..
Rude
Obnoxious
Brash
Idiotic
Insensitive
Keep it coming! Love it!
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Keep it coming!
Sorry - mods draw the line at real porn.

-
One Post From the Truth said:
You guys are ..
Rude
Obnoxious
Brash
Idiotic
Insensitive
Keep it coming! Love it!
Here it is cummin:

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login