The Long Extra Point Rule
-
This started last season I guess to make the game more exciting. Well I don't like it mostly because I like tradition and any sort of change is crazy to me. But check this out.
What happens to the fake or suprise factor? I mean you just scored a TD and you want to do a fake to get a two point conversion. Nope, hard to fake a 30 yd conversion. Or what happens with a botched snap and scramble? No chance for an accident two point conversion either.
Thoughts?
What are the new kicking rules they are throwing us this year? I don't know man I'll be watching the tv looking like the cable went out.
-
This started last season I guess to make the game more exciting. Well I don't like it mostly because I like tradition and any sort of change is crazy to me. But check this out.
What happens to the fake or suprise factor? I mean you just scored a TD and you want to do a fake to get a two point conversion. Nope, hard to fake a 30 yd conversion. Or what happens with a botched snap and scramble? No chance for an accident two point conversion either.
Thoughts?
What are the new kicking rules they are throwing us this year? I don't know man I'll be watching the tv looking like the cable went out.
One Post From the Truth said:
This started last season I guess to make the game more exciting. Well I don't like it mostly because I like tradition and any sort of change is crazy to me. But check this out.
What happens to the fake or suprise factor? I mean you just scored a TD and you want to do a fake to get a two point conversion. Nope, hard to fake a 30 yd conversion. Or what happens with a botched snap and scramble? No chance for an accident two point conversion either.
Thoughts?
C'est la vie.
-
Hated the longer PAT... still do.
Only field change I have ever wanted to see is a return to the wider hash marks I grew up with. Which does also make FGs more difficult.
Hated the longer PAT... still do.
Only field change I have ever wanted to see is a return to the wider hash marks I grew up with. Which does also make FGs more difficult.
They did that in order to open the game up more for the offense. God forbid they do something to take that away and help the defense.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login