Insert Boring Posts Here
-
I checked my e mail. Then watched some YouTube videos of little kids playing the guitar. Now I'm posting about meeting an in law for lunch around 4 o clock. I'm picking up on of the grand brats to join me that way if a shopping trip is involved I don't have to be around just women. We can go look at cool shit.
-
If I were a ghost and occupied a house that someone moved in, I would make shit rattle every time they masturbated.
"One said:
If I were a ghost and occupied a house that someone moved in, I would make shit rattle every time they masturbated.
-
Sun Chips aren't really that bad tasting but when they are arranged for sale next to other brands they seem less appetizing.
-
Just finished a bottle of MD 20-20. Feel like puking...
-
Just finished a bottle of MD 20-20. Feel like puking...
That's a drink from back in the day! I liked the bananna or the kiwi.Just finished a bottle of MD 20-20. Feel like puking...
-
Just finished a bottle of MD 20-20. Feel like puking...
Just finished a bottle of MD 20-20. Feel like puking...
I didn't think they still made that shit.
-
Just finished a bottle of MD 20-20. Feel like puking...
I didn't think they still made that shit.
I didn't think they still made that shit.
I FOUND DIEHARD
-
-
When I drove a truck I heard someone on the cb calling for a driver named "muddobber".
"How 'bout cha Muddobber you got yer ers on?"
-
That's fuckin stupid. Lol. Seriously dude I've never heard that before.
-
My daughter left this morning for he final semester of college. She will be driving a car I got for her on her way to San Antonio. She will be staying tonight in a motel just west of Memphis. I know....that is dangerously close to Ghoolie country.
But I am also of the opinion that despite his goofiness and cantankerousness.....he is really a good guy. I believe that if for some reason she got into some kind of trouble over that way that he would be the kind to jump in and help out, no questions asked.
So, I guess this is a "Ghoolie the good guy" boring post.
-
He seems like a good guy indeed, that just likes to wind people up in painfully transparent ways.
-
Interesting and boring at the same time? Recall above that I filed a case on behalf of an 85 year old lady that we believed got ripped off by a car rental agency. I received a letter from the Producer of the "Judge Mathis" TV show asking if we would be interested in having that case put on TV on this sort of "People's Court" type show. Two factors, unfortunately caused us to have to decline. A. They only take cases where people represent themselves, not where they already have an attorney, and B. My client is an elderly 85 year old lady, and traveling to Chicago where the show is filmed would be out of the question for her at this point.
Still, it would have been fun and interesting to have participated in such a thing. If it were my own case and not my clients I would have gladly participated. But so be it.
-
Interesting and boring at the same time? Recall above that I filed a case on behalf of an 85 year old lady that we believed got ripped off by a car rental agency. I received a letter from the Producer of the "Judge Mathis" TV show asking if we would be interested in having that case put on TV on this sort of "People's Court" type show. Two factors, unfortunately caused us to have to decline. A. They only take cases where people represent themselves, not where they already have an attorney, and B. My client is an elderly 85 year old lady, and traveling to Chicago where the show is filmed would be out of the question for her at this point.
Still, it would have been fun and interesting to have participated in such a thing. If it were my own case and not my clients I would have gladly participated. But so be it.
Very cool Gip. I meant to get back to you sooner but I forgot because it's so fucking boring. Good job. Reminds me of something as well...Interesting and boring at the same time? Recall above that I filed a case on behalf of an 85 year old lady that we believed got ripped off by a car rental agency. I received a letter from the Producer of the "Judge Mathis" TV show asking if we would be interested in having that case put on TV on this sort of "People's Court" type show. Two factors, unfortunately caused us to have to decline. A. They only take cases where people represent themselves, not where they already have an attorney, and B. My client is an elderly 85 year old lady, and traveling to Chicago where the show is filmed would be out of the question for her at this point.
Still, it would have been fun and interesting to have participated in such a thing. If it were my own case and not my clients I would have gladly participated. But so be it.
I was talking to a guy at the truck stop and he was there a couple of days. He was in a big van; not a truck. The van had no windows and big enough to have a sleeper up in there as well. I asked him if he was broke down and he said no. He was under direct orders to stay put where he was. He was a camera man for Undercover Boss. He said the show is totally legit. He doesnt know where he goes until hours before he gets there. The company just gives him a place to stay until they call him. They do this to insure the authenticity and integrity of the show.
-
Very cool Gip. I meant to get back to you sooner but I forgot because it's so fucking boring. Good job. Reminds me of something as well...Interesting and boring at the same time? Recall above that I filed a case on behalf of an 85 year old lady that we believed got ripped off by a car rental agency. I received a letter from the Producer of the "Judge Mathis" TV show asking if we would be interested in having that case put on TV on this sort of "People's Court" type show. Two factors, unfortunately caused us to have to decline. A. They only take cases where people represent themselves, not where they already have an attorney, and B. My client is an elderly 85 year old lady, and traveling to Chicago where the show is filmed would be out of the question for her at this point.
Still, it would have been fun and interesting to have participated in such a thing. If it were my own case and not my clients I would have gladly participated. But so be it.
I was talking to a guy at the truck stop and he was there a couple of days. He was in a big van; not a truck. The van had no windows and big enough to have a sleeper up in there as well. I asked him if he was broke down and he said no. He was under direct orders to stay put where he was. He was a camera man for Undercover Boss. He said the show is totally legit. He doesnt know where he goes until hours before he gets there. The company just gives him a place to stay until they call him. They do this to insure the authenticity and integrity of the show.
One Post From the Truth said:
Very cool Gip. I meant to get back to you sooner but I forgot because it's so fucking boring. Good job. Reminds me of something as well...
I was talking to a guy at the truck stop and he was there a couple of days. He was in a big van; not a truck. The van had no windows and big enough to have a sleeper up in there as well. I asked him if he was broke down and he said no. He was under direct orders to stay put where he was. He was a camera man for Undercover Boss. He said the show is totally legit. He doesnt know where he goes until hours before he gets there. The company just gives him a place to stay until they call him. They do this to insure the authenticity and integrity of the show.
Jimmah is coming to your place. Better have your shit together when you train that old 'new guy'.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Very cool Gip. I meant to get back to you sooner but I forgot because it's so fucking boring. Good job. Reminds me of something as well...
I was talking to a guy at the truck stop and he was there a couple of days. He was in a big van; not a truck. The van had no windows and big enough to have a sleeper up in there as well. I asked him if he was broke down and he said no. He was under direct orders to stay put where he was. He was a camera man for Undercover Boss. He said the show is totally legit. He doesnt know where he goes until hours before he gets there. The company just gives him a place to stay until they call him. They do this to insure the authenticity and integrity of the show.
Jimmah is coming to your place. Better have your shit together when you train that old 'new guy'.
Too late. I start my new job at Burger King the 22nd. Time to babysit teenagers rather than truckers now.Jimmah is coming to your place. Better have your shit together when you train that old 'new guy'.
It's a good job for me but I will miss the truckstop. It's almost double the $$ I was making. It's not like we really need the $$ but not like we're set either. I guess I need a new challenge but I can tell you I've been bored to tears for since the 5th of aug.
-
http://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130%2815%2900212-4/fulltext
Seems this generation has weaker hands than the older fellas. This is due to work ethic IMO.
-
http://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130%2815%2900212-4/fulltext
Seems this generation has weaker hands than the older fellas. This is due to work ethic IMO.
One Post From the Truth said:
http://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130%2815%2900212-4/fulltext
Seems this generation has weaker hands than the older fellas. This is due to work ethic IMO.
Less call for manual labour these days.
-
http://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130%2815%2900212-4/fulltext
Seems this generation has weaker hands than the older fellas. This is due to work ethic IMO.
One Post From the Truth said:
http://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130%2815%2900212-4/fulltext
Seems this generation has weaker hands than the older fellas. This is due to work ethic IMO.
Or, we just jerked off a lot more than the current generation.
What I think might be true is that young women today are far more accepting of going down on you than the girls of my generation were. Do you think that is a fair statement?
-
One Post From the Truth said:
http://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130%2815%2900212-4/fulltext
Seems this generation has weaker hands than the older fellas. This is due to work ethic IMO.
Or, we just jerked off a lot more than the current generation.
What I think might be true is that young women today are far more accepting of going down on you than the girls of my generation were. Do you think that is a fair statement?
I wouldn't be surprised. Lol!Or, we just jerked off a lot more than the current generation.
What I think might be true is that young women today are far more accepting of going down on you than the girls of my generation were. Do you think that is a fair statement?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login