Insert Boring Posts Here
-
Bananna bread storyI bought some great banana bread but I hurt my fingers opening it.
Back in the day when I was a diesel dummy I had a load of onions out of Colorado. I took forever for these illegals to load me by hand and I was starving. They took a lunch break in their break area where I was. They asked me if I wanted some and I said no because spicy hot food fucks with my belly. They all laughed because they were eating Bananna bread. I ate some and forget what it taste like.
Bananna bread story
Back in the day when I was a diesel dummy I had a load of onions out of Colorado. I took forever for these illegals to load me by hand and I was starving. They took a lunch break in their break area where I was. They asked me if I wanted some and I said no because spicy hot food fucks with my belly. They all laughed because they were eating Bananna bread. I ate some and forget what it taste like.
They put drugs in it and watched the gringo.
-
Bananna bread story
Back in the day when I was a diesel dummy I had a load of onions out of Colorado. I took forever for these illegals to load me by hand and I was starving. They took a lunch break in their break area where I was. They asked me if I wanted some and I said no because spicy hot food fucks with my belly. They all laughed because they were eating Bananna bread. I ate some and forget what it taste like.
They put drugs in it and watched the gringo.
I've had many loads in my days..too many to recall but this one sticks out like a sore thumb. It was to st Louis and I passed a scale on 55 s. I didn't weigh at all heading back because I took 36 e.They put drugs in it and watched the gringo.
I live north of stl about 80 miles and was eager to get back and wanted to make time. I cb'ed ahead the northbound told me the chicken coup was closed so kept south. It was open. They took me out back and I was overweight in my rear axles. I was shifting my axel and they all left. So I said fuck it and left. I dropped my load.
-
When I watch "My 600 lb life" I feel better about myself and shit.
-
-
-
-
took three things from the barn to the sat auction - rototiller (stupid front tines), grape press, and
the generator (need a bigger one for the house).
Wife is at a business seminar, I'm batchin it watchin some old
classic WWII movies.
Am going to go squirrel hunting in the morning, and made squirrel and dumplings
so she wont fuss at me for cleaning the squirrels in the house.....
-
That's more like it. -
took three things from the barn to the sat auction - rototiller (stupid front tines), grape press, and
the generator (need a bigger one for the house).
Wife is at a business seminar, I'm batchin it watchin some old
classic WWII movies.
Am going to go squirrel hunting in the morning, and made squirrel and dumplings
so she wont fuss at me for cleaning the squirrels in the house.....
total grandpa status. That's awesometook three things from the barn to the sat auction - rototiller (stupid front tines), grape press, and
the generator (need a bigger one for the house).
Wife is at a business seminar, I'm batchin it watchin some old
classic WWII movies.
Am going to go squirrel hunting in the morning, and made squirrel and dumplings
so she wont fuss at me for cleaning the squirrels in the house.....
-
Please don't press the green button on this en.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login