Skip to content

Let It Roll Survey Thursday

The Browns Board
14 9 657
  • Love this:

  • Here are this weeks survey questions.



    1. Inspired by another thread:


    A. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 offensive players this year?



    RG3, Josh Gordon, Joe Thomas



    B. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 defensive players this year?



    Danny Shelton, Joe Haden, Demario Davis




    2. Nick Foles is available. Interested in him for the Browns?



    Not in the least.




    3. The Olympics will be starting like next week. Do you like them? Will you watch? Favorite events?



    Liked them more when I was younger. I will watch some. Boxing, basketball and some track and field.




    4. Ode to Franklin Pierce: who do you think are the three most boring Presidents in history?


    (not the place to insert your current political opinions....as, think about it....if you don't like someone, ergo, that person is not boring to you)



    Coolidge, Arthur, and Fillmore.




    5. Inspired by question from WKNR: Give your best "gambling" story, if you have one. Most money won, lost.....in any kind of venue. (casino, lottery, horse race...any thing.)



    Had extraordinary luck at the dog track when I first moved to Florida. Hitting trifectas out of my ass, walking away with like $700 bucks after starting with $40, several times. Then the luck went completely away and I never regained the touch, they have gotten all their money back, as they always do.

  • 1. Inspired by another thread:


    A. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 offensive players this year?

    Thomas (a gimme), Gordo and Coleman

    B. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 defensive players this year?

    Poyer, Danny and Schobert

    2. Nick Foles is available. Interested in him for the Browns?

    Yup, I really liked Nick out of ASU and would take him in a heartbeat. Trade McC ASAP...

    3. The Olympics will be starting like next week. Do you like them? Will you watch? Favorite events?

    Due to Vaca, I won't be this year, but normally sure. Boxing - Volleyball - Sprints are favs... but this year the mosquito repelling ought to be amazing...

    4. Ode to Franklin Pierce: who do you think are the three most boring Presidents in history?

    (not the place to insert your current political opinions....as, think about it....if you don't like someone, ergo, that person is not boring to you)

    • Millard Fillmore... the name alone is coma inducing...
    • James Garfield was not around long enough to be interesting...
    • Gerald Ford... nice man, but ZZzzzzzzz....

    5. Inspired by question from WKNR: Give your best "gambling" story, if you have one. Most money won, lost.....in any kind of venue. (casino, lottery, horse race...any thing.)

    Pretty sure I've mentioned it before but years ago I had a "fascination" with greyhound racing thanks to Gulf Greyhound Park opening SE of Houston.

    On weeknite I was there alone... yeah, weeknite and alone... I was down a tidy-ish sum after 11 of 12 races (I'd only planned to stay thru 10, but I had to "win my money back").

    Anyway there was true class dog in the 12th... be far the fav and for good reason. I wheeled him over a middling odds dog and a fairly long shot in an exacta... a few times... best bet I could afford given the dwindled cash on hand (always left the ATM card at the house... I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid).

    The top dog won easily and both my picks to place finished in a photo-finish dead-heat for 2nd. I did not even know how that would work. To my delight my tickets paid both ways...

    I went home even-ish with all my stubs for IRS purposes and never went back... except with a large group from work... we somehow always left winners.

  • lol...

    Z, dog track in September?

  • A. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 offensive players this year?

    Duke Johnson, Josh Gordon, Gary Barnidge

    B. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 defensive players this year?

    Joe Haden, Nate Orchard, Emmanuel Ogbah

    2. Nick Foles is available. Interested in him for the Browns?

    Pass for now. He's just not "our" guy.

    3. The Olympics will be starting like next week. Do you like them? Will you watch? Favorite events?

    Probably not, too busy with work and hookers.

    4. Ode to Franklin Pierce: who do you think are the three most boring Presidents in history?

    George H W Bush, Garfield, Coolidge

    5. Inspired by question from WKNR: Give your best "gambling" story, if you have one. Most money won, lost.....in any kind of venue. (casino, lottery, horse race...any thing.)

    Three days after I turned 19 i went upto windsor canada and won $1200 in a poker tournament at caesars. After the weekend I drove home, went to my dads. I left really quickly and didn't notice someone parked DIRECTLY behind me. I smashed into his car he bought that day and the repairs costed, $1200........ I paid him under the table and it didn't hit my insurance but lesson learned.

  • Here are this weeks survey questions.

    1. Inspired by another thread:

    A. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 offensive players this year?

    B. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 defensive players this year?

    2. Nick Foles is available. Interested in him for the Browns?

    3. The Olympics will be starting like next week. Do you like them? Will you watch? Favorite events?

    4. Ode to Franklin Pierce: who do you think are the three most boring Presidents in history?

    (not the place to insert your current political opinions....as, think about it....if you don't like someone, ergo, that person is not boring to you)

    5. Inspired by question from WKNR: Give your best "gambling" story, if you have one. Most money won, lost.....in any kind of venue. (casino, lottery, horse race...any thing.)

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are this weeks survey questions.

    1. Inspired by another thread:

    A. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 offensive players this year?

    RG3

    Gordon

    Coleman

    B. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 defensive players this year?

    Nassib

    Mingo

    Ogbah

    2. Nick Foles is available. Interested in him for the Browns?

    No.

    3. The Olympics will be starting like next week. Do you like them? Will you watch? Favorite events?

    No.

    4. Ode to Franklin Pierce: who do you think are the three most boring Presidents in history?

    (not the place to insert your current political opinions....as, think about it....if you don't like someone, ergo, that person is not boring to you)

    Obama

    Ford

    Carter

    5. Inspired by question from WKNR: Give your best "gambling" story, if you have one. Most money won, lost.....in any kind of venue. (casino, lottery, horse race...any thing.)

    Gambling Story.

    My brother 4 yrs older than I was and still is a Cowboy fan.

    We talked on the phone and made a bet years back.

    If the Cowboys won...I have to call mama and tell her I was gay.

    If the Cards won ...he would have to call mama and tell her he was gay.

    Cards lose. I call mama on 3 way with my brother and I tried to convince her I met a guy and we hit it off. The big problem it didn't take much convincing which irratated me and my brother still laughs to tears when we talk about it.

  • lol...

    Z, dog track in September?

    @tour2ma said:

    lol...

    Z, dog track in September?

    Possibility ...

    Zombo

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here are this weeks survey questions.

    1. Inspired by another thread:

    A. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 offensive players this year?

    RG3

    Gordon

    Coleman

    B. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 defensive players this year?

    Nassib

    Mingo

    Ogbah

    2. Nick Foles is available. Interested in him for the Browns?

    No.

    3. The Olympics will be starting like next week. Do you like them? Will you watch? Favorite events?

    No.

    4. Ode to Franklin Pierce: who do you think are the three most boring Presidents in history?

    (not the place to insert your current political opinions....as, think about it....if you don't like someone, ergo, that person is not boring to you)

    Obama

    Ford

    Carter

    5. Inspired by question from WKNR: Give your best "gambling" story, if you have one. Most money won, lost.....in any kind of venue. (casino, lottery, horse race...any thing.)

    Gambling Story.

    My brother 4 yrs older than I was and still is a Cowboy fan.

    We talked on the phone and made a bet years back.

    If the Cowboys won...I have to call mama and tell her I was gay.

    If the Cards won ...he would have to call mama and tell her he was gay.

    Cards lose. I call mama on 3 way with my brother and I tried to convince her I met a guy and we hit it off. The big problem it didn't take much convincing which irratated me and my brother still laughs to tears when we talk about it.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Gambling Story.

    My brother 4 yrs older than I was and still is a Cowboy fan.

    We talked on the phone and made a bet years back.

    If the Cowboys won...I have to call mama and tell her I was gay.

    If the Cards won ...he would have to call mama and tell her he was gay.

    Cards lose. I call mama on 3 way with my brother and I tried to convince her I met a guy and we hit it off. The big problem it didn't take much convincing which irratated me and my brother still laughs to tears when we talk about it.

    I LMAO! That is FUNNY!

    Mike

  • Here are this weeks survey questions.

    1. Inspired by another thread:

    A. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 offensive players this year?

    B. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 defensive players this year?

    2. Nick Foles is available. Interested in him for the Browns?

    3. The Olympics will be starting like next week. Do you like them? Will you watch? Favorite events?

    4. Ode to Franklin Pierce: who do you think are the three most boring Presidents in history?

    (not the place to insert your current political opinions....as, think about it....if you don't like someone, ergo, that person is not boring to you)

    5. Inspired by question from WKNR: Give your best "gambling" story, if you have one. Most money won, lost.....in any kind of venue. (casino, lottery, horse race...any thing.)

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are this weeks survey questions.

    1. Inspired by another thread:

    A. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 offensive players this year?

    Corey Coleman, Duke, Ricardo Louis

    B. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 defensive players this year?

    Orchard, Ogbah, Haden

    2. Nick Foles is available. Interested in him for the Browns?

    no

    3. The Olympics will be starting like next week. Do you like them? Will you watch? Favorite events?

    Yes, yes, and the track and field events are my favorite (high jump, long jump in particular)

    4. Ode to Franklin Pierce: who do you think are the three most boring Presidents in history?

    (not the place to insert your current political opinions....as, think about it....if you don't like someone, ergo, that person is not boring to you)

    Wm Henry Harrison (only was in a month), Carter, Nixon

    5. Inspired by question from WKNR: Give your best "gambling" story, if you have one. Most money won, lost.....in any kind of venue. (casino, lottery, horse race...any thing.)

    Not anything of note for me

  • Here are this weeks survey questions.

    1. Inspired by another thread:

    A. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 offensive players this year?

    B. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 defensive players this year?

    2. Nick Foles is available. Interested in him for the Browns?

    3. The Olympics will be starting like next week. Do you like them? Will you watch? Favorite events?

    4. Ode to Franklin Pierce: who do you think are the three most boring Presidents in history?

    (not the place to insert your current political opinions....as, think about it....if you don't like someone, ergo, that person is not boring to you)

    5. Inspired by question from WKNR: Give your best "gambling" story, if you have one. Most money won, lost.....in any kind of venue. (casino, lottery, horse race...any thing.)

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are this weeks survey questions.

    1. Inspired by another thread:

    A. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 offensive players this year?

    Gordon, Duke and Barnidge....(actually think Thomas and Bito are the 2 best, but chose skill players because OL is boringgggg)

    B. Who are going to be the Browns best 3 defensive players this year?

    Orchard, Campbell and Shelton.....

    I would add that if these ^^^^^^^ hold true, Ray Farmer looks pretty good, even though the world says he sucked.....

    2. Nick Foles is available. Interested in him for the Browns?

    Nope....

    3. The Olympics will be starting like next week. Do you like them? Will you watch? Favorite events?

    eh....

    4. Ode to Franklin Pierce: who do you think are the three most boring Presidents in history?

    (not the place to insert your current political opinions....as, think about it....if you don't like someone, ergo, that person is not boring to you)

    Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter and old man Bush.....

    5. Inspired by question from WKNR: Give your best "gambling" story, if you have one. Most money won, lost.....in any kind of venue. (casino, lottery, horse race...any thing.)

    Im not a gambler, but do remember a business trip to St Louis where we went out to get a bite and planned to get back to the hotel early to prep for the next days meetings.....and we saw a river boat gambling hall and decided to see what that was about.....and since Im not a gambler, I got bored quickly and decided to step outside for some fresh air.....and, when I stepped out, I was shocked to find that we were cruising down the river and no longer docked......WTF????.......sooooo, our quickie gambling stop turned into a 3 hr cruise.... GILLIGAN!!!!!

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Gambling Story.

    My brother 4 yrs older than I was and still is a Cowboy fan.

    We talked on the phone and made a bet years back.

    If the Cowboys won...I have to call mama and tell her I was gay.

    If the Cards won ...he would have to call mama and tell her he was gay.

    Cards lose. I call mama on 3 way with my brother and I tried to convince her I met a guy and we hit it off. The big problem it didn't take much convincing which irratated me and my brother still laughs to tears when we talk about it.

    I LMAO! That is FUNNY!

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I LMAO! That is FUNNY!

    Mike

    Ya it was a funny bet. While the game was about to start I thought about mama hearing a big lie and her two sons conjuring up fun on her behalf. But you see I hate the Cowboys and my brother always gives me shit about a losing team. It bit me in the ass.

    When I told her the news she brought up about 5 or 6 things that made it all make sense like, "well you always did like riding you aunts ten speed bicycle".