Skip to content

Browns Vegas Odds for 2016

The Browns Board
15 9 598
  • So Vegas odds have us winning 4.5 Games, and 200-1 for superbowl odds. we're +3300 to win the AFC north division, which is quite possible. What do you fellas think? just $10 on the browns winning the superbowl could land you $20,000 if they pull it off.

    We have lots of weapons, a better system, and we're getting gordon back hopefully which should free up room for barn, duke, and coleman. I'd say for fucking sure we can pull off the playoffs with Mccown if our defense plays legit and haden is back to his normal form. RG3 is a question mark, but if he comes off like his rookie season, we might be in for a surprise.

  • So Vegas odds have us winning 4.5 Games, and 200-1 for superbowl odds. we're +3300 to win the AFC north division, which is quite possible. What do you fellas think? just $10 on the browns winning the superbowl could land you $20,000 if they pull it off.

    We have lots of weapons, a better system, and we're getting gordon back hopefully which should free up room for barn, duke, and coleman. I'd say for fucking sure we can pull off the playoffs with Mccown if our defense plays legit and haden is back to his normal form. RG3 is a question mark, but if he comes off like his rookie season, we might be in for a surprise.

    @stillmotion said:

    So Vegas odds have us winning 4.5 Games, and 200-1 for superbowl odds. we're +3300 to win the AFC north division, which is quite possible. What do you fellas think? just $10 on the browns winning the superbowl could land you $20,000 if they pull it off.

    We have lots of weapons, a better system, and we're getting gordon back hopefully which should free up room for barn, duke, and coleman. I'd say for fucking sure we can pull off the playoffs with Mccown if our defense plays legit and haden is back to his normal form. RG3 is a question mark, but if he comes off like his rookie season, we might be in for a surprise.

    Last year I went to Utah. On a Sunday I went over to Wendover NV to a casino and put like 5 bucks down on the Browns in a game, I believe vs. the Chargers. Well, the Browns didn't win...but they did cover and my ticket was a winner for like 10 bucks. Problem was that we had left around halftime and were already nearly back to Salt Lake City when the game ended. We were not going to turn around and do another 200 mile round trip just to collect 10 bucks. So...the ticket is now a souvenir.

  • @stillmotion said:

    So Vegas odds have us winning 4.5 Games, and 200-1 for superbowl odds. we're +3300 to win the AFC north division, which is quite possible. What do you fellas think? just $10 on the browns winning the superbowl could land you $20,000 if they pull it off.

    We have lots of weapons, a better system, and we're getting gordon back hopefully which should free up room for barn, duke, and coleman. I'd say for fucking sure we can pull off the playoffs with Mccown if our defense plays legit and haden is back to his normal form. RG3 is a question mark, but if he comes off like his rookie season, we might be in for a surprise.

    Last year I went to Utah. On a Sunday I went over to Wendover NV to a casino and put like 5 bucks down on the Browns in a game, I believe vs. the Chargers. Well, the Browns didn't win...but they did cover and my ticket was a winner for like 10 bucks. Problem was that we had left around halftime and were already nearly back to Salt Lake City when the game ended. We were not going to turn around and do another 200 mile round trip just to collect 10 bucks. So...the ticket is now a souvenir.

    @the-gipper said:

    Last year I went to Utah. On a Sunday I went over to Wendover NV to a casino and put like 5 bucks down on the Browns in a game, I believe vs. the Chargers. Well, the Browns didn't win...but they did cover and my ticket was a winner for like 10 bucks. Problem was that we had left around halftime and were already nearly back to Salt Lake City when the game ended. We were not going to turn around and do another 200 mile round trip just to collect 10 bucks. So...the ticket is now a souvenir.

    Ah, should of bet more Gip! I bet on the cavs this year to beat the warriors in game 7 and won close to $500.

  • So Vegas odds have us winning 4.5 Games, and 200-1 for superbowl odds. we're +3300 to win the AFC north division, which is quite possible. What do you fellas think? just $10 on the browns winning the superbowl could land you $20,000 if they pull it off.

    We have lots of weapons, a better system, and we're getting gordon back hopefully which should free up room for barn, duke, and coleman. I'd say for fucking sure we can pull off the playoffs with Mccown if our defense plays legit and haden is back to his normal form. RG3 is a question mark, but if he comes off like his rookie season, we might be in for a surprise.

    @stillmotion said:

    So Vegas odds have us winning 4.5 Games, and 200-1 for superbowl odds. we're +3300 to win the AFC north division, which is quite possible. What do you fellas think? just $10 on the browns winning the superbowl could land you $20,000 if they pull it off.

    Dunno... $10? That's like 4 Big Macs...

  • @stillmotion said:

    So Vegas odds have us winning 4.5 Games, and 200-1 for superbowl odds. we're +3300 to win the AFC north division, which is quite possible. What do you fellas think? just $10 on the browns winning the superbowl could land you $20,000 if they pull it off.

    Dunno... $10? That's like 4 Big Macs...

    @tour2ma said:

    Dunno... $10? That's like 4 Big Macs...

    Yea, but it would have taken more than that in gas to go back....not to mention the time involved.

  • So Vegas odds have us winning 4.5 Games, and 200-1 for superbowl odds. we're +3300 to win the AFC north division, which is quite possible. What do you fellas think? just $10 on the browns winning the superbowl could land you $20,000 if they pull it off.

    We have lots of weapons, a better system, and we're getting gordon back hopefully which should free up room for barn, duke, and coleman. I'd say for fucking sure we can pull off the playoffs with Mccown if our defense plays legit and haden is back to his normal form. RG3 is a question mark, but if he comes off like his rookie season, we might be in for a surprise.

    @stillmotion said:

    So Vegas odds have us winning 4.5 Games, and 200-1 for superbowl odds. we're +3300 to win the AFC north division, which is quite possible. What do you fellas think? just $10 on the browns winning the superbowl could land you $20,000 if they pull it off.

    We have lots of weapons, a better system, and we're getting gordon back hopefully which should free up room for barn, duke, and coleman. I'd say for fucking sure we can pull off the playoffs with Mccown if our defense plays legit and haden is back to his normal form. RG3 is a question mark, but if he comes off like his rookie season, we might be in for a surprise.

    Betting $10 on the Browns to win the Super Bowl is around the same odds of buying $10 bucks worth of Power Ball tickets- and Power Ball pays way better for a win. 🙂

  • I put $20 on the Browns to win the AFC North (60:1) back in April while I was in Reno. While I was indeed hammered, I was to cheap to bet on the SB or AFC Championship.

    With 5 of the first 7 on the road, it will be interesting, could even get ugly. But hey, it's only $20 for a chance at $1200. Woof

  • @stillmotion said:

    So Vegas odds have us winning 4.5 Games, and 200-1 for superbowl odds. we're +3300 to win the AFC north division, which is quite possible. What do you fellas think? just $10 on the browns winning the superbowl could land you $20,000 if they pull it off.

    Dunno... $10? That's like 4 Big Macs...

    @tour2ma said:

    Dunno... $10? That's like 4 Big Macs...

    Ur behind the times Tour

    McDonald's Menu Prices

    Item Price Meal Burgers and Sandwiches Big Mac $3.99 Meal $5.69

  • $10 at 200-1 is only $2,000. Not $20,000, for the record.

  • @stillmotion said:

    So Vegas odds have us winning 4.5 Games, and 200-1 for superbowl odds. we're +3300 to win the AFC north division, which is quite possible. What do you fellas think? just $10 on the browns winning the superbowl could land you $20,000 if they pull it off.

    We have lots of weapons, a better system, and we're getting gordon back hopefully which should free up room for barn, duke, and coleman. I'd say for fucking sure we can pull off the playoffs with Mccown if our defense plays legit and haden is back to his normal form. RG3 is a question mark, but if he comes off like his rookie season, we might be in for a surprise.

    Last year I went to Utah. On a Sunday I went over to Wendover NV to a casino and put like 5 bucks down on the Browns in a game, I believe vs. the Chargers. Well, the Browns didn't win...but they did cover and my ticket was a winner for like 10 bucks. Problem was that we had left around halftime and were already nearly back to Salt Lake City when the game ended. We were not going to turn around and do another 200 mile round trip just to collect 10 bucks. So...the ticket is now a souvenir.

    @the-gipper said:

    Last year I went to Utah. On a Sunday I went over to Wendover NV to a casino and put like 5 bucks down on the Browns in a game, I believe vs. the Chargers. Well, the Browns didn't win...but they did cover and my ticket was a winner for like 10 bucks. Problem was that we had left around halftime and were already nearly back to Salt Lake City when the game ended. We were not going to turn around and do another 200 mile round trip just to collect 10 bucks. So...the ticket is now a souvenir.

    Are you aware you can send those in by mail and they get honored? But that one may have run out of time by now. Next time ask when you are buying it how to collect by mail. The Vegas books usual;ly have it written somewhere on the ticket if I recall correctly.

  • $10 at 200-1 is only $2,000. Not $20,000, for the record.

    @wargograw said:

    $10 at 200-1 is only $2,000. Not $20,000, for the record.

    Beat me to it
  • @stillmotion said:

    So Vegas odds have us winning 4.5 Games, and 200-1 for superbowl odds. we're +3300 to win the AFC north division, which is quite possible. What do you fellas think? just $10 on the browns winning the superbowl could land you $20,000 if they pull it off.

    We have lots of weapons, a better system, and we're getting gordon back hopefully which should free up room for barn, duke, and coleman. I'd say for fucking sure we can pull off the playoffs with Mccown if our defense plays legit and haden is back to his normal form. RG3 is a question mark, but if he comes off like his rookie season, we might be in for a surprise.

    Betting $10 on the Browns to win the Super Bowl is around the same odds of buying $10 bucks worth of Power Ball tickets- and Power Ball pays way better for a win. 🙂

    @hoorta said:

    Betting $10 on the Browns to win the Super Bowl is around the same odds of buying $10 bucks worth of Power Ball tickets- and Power Ball pays way better for a win. 🙂

    I'd say worse odds. It's only 292 million to one on the Powerball.
  • @the-gipper said:

    Last year I went to Utah. On a Sunday I went over to Wendover NV to a casino and put like 5 bucks down on the Browns in a game, I believe vs. the Chargers. Well, the Browns didn't win...but they did cover and my ticket was a winner for like 10 bucks. Problem was that we had left around halftime and were already nearly back to Salt Lake City when the game ended. We were not going to turn around and do another 200 mile round trip just to collect 10 bucks. So...the ticket is now a souvenir.

    Are you aware you can send those in by mail and they get honored? But that one may have run out of time by now. Next time ask when you are buying it how to collect by mail. The Vegas books usual;ly have it written somewhere on the ticket if I recall correctly.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Are you aware you can send those in by mail and they get honored? But that one may have run out of time by now. Next time ask when you are buying it how to collect by mail. The Vegas books usual;ly have it written somewhere on the ticket if I recall correctly.

    For as little as it would get me I will just keep it in the souvenir folder. If there was a lot of money involved I never would have left the casino in the first place.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Dunno... $10? That's like 4 Big Macs...

    Ur behind the times Tour

    McDonald's Menu Prices

    Item Price Meal Burgers and Sandwiches Big Mac $3.99 Meal $5.69

    @texasag1969 said:

    Ur behind the times Tour

    McDonald's Menu Prices

    Item Price Meal Burgers and Sandwiches Big Mac $3.99 Meal $5.69

    Pick 2 Menu... 2 for $5.... I'm lovin' it!

  • 4.5 is a good number.