This coming season is going to ROCK !
-
My definition of "rock", means the offense will be explosive, playmaking
ability will drive defenses nuts, playcalling will finally be smart,
and the offense will be all in, and believe in it.
The defense is interesting - the additions aren't as dramatic, maybe,
but the restructuring and smarter calls will make an obvious difference.
Running the dline on and off the field every play, so much of the time,
is the most dumbass thing I've seen. Sure, on paper, some goof could figure
each play, he'll get the best matchups..whatever.
That's in the past. Previous coaching staffs have lost the players' confidence,
due to ineptness, and a couple of players around them that didn't fit, didn't care,
etc.
I'm not claiming the Browns will be in the playoffs - but the dline rotation
is going to be outstanding, the lb's - I won't be surprised if they have fun
playing this defense. This whole Browns team is going to have fun being a
TEAM again.
Remember, Hue knows the weaknesses as well as anybody else in the NFL...
BEFORE he became the head coach of the Browns. Previous Browns coaches didn't
know their OWN weaknesses - look at how they drafted.
trouble is, I think the Browns will be so good, that they may fall out
of the top ten in next year's draft.
Who knows... but this is finally going to be a FUN RIDE.
-
-
Football being compared to chess and a jigsaw puzzle?
I say it is a combination of Battleship and RockemSockem Robots.
-
Football being compared to chess and a jigsaw puzzle?
I say it is a combination of Battleship and RockemSockem Robots.
Football being compared to chess and a jigsaw puzzle?
I say it is a combination of Battleship and RockemSockem Robots.
On my 'home field advantage' Rock em Sock em ring, I knew which robot had the weakest jaw (that blue pussy) and of course I always chose the red dude......... 30 seconds later Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
I was a bad man (ok boy)
-
well, that's just pertaining to the los play. Far more to it than that....
-
Football being compared to chess and a jigsaw puzzle?
I say it is a combination of Battleship and RockemSockem Robots.
Football being compared to chess and a jigsaw puzzle?
I say it is a combination of Battleship and RockemSockem Robots.
Never played battleship, so if it based on strategical moves then I couldn't agree more.
True team sport, where everyone has a role on every play.
When kids play football they're playing a mans game.
When men play baseball or basketball, they're playing a kids game.
-
Football being compared to chess and a jigsaw puzzle?
I say it is a combination of Battleship and RockemSockem Robots.
Never played battleship, so if it based on strategical moves then I couldn't agree more.
True team sport, where everyone has a role on every play.
When kids play football they're playing a mans game.
When men play baseball or basketball, they're playing a kids game.
Never played battleship, so if it based on strategical moves then I couldn't agree more.
Well, I suppose it can be strategical.....but they can also be based on luck....like many games:
http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/Battleship.PDF
True team sport, where everyone has a role on every play.
When kids play football they're playing a mans game.
When men play baseball or basketball, they're playing a kids game.
What about hockey and soccer?
-
And the paper will cover the rock by week 7
-
Never played battleship, so if it based on strategical moves then I couldn't agree more.
Well, I suppose it can be strategical.....but they can also be based on luck....like many games:
http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/Battleship.PDF
True team sport, where everyone has a role on every play.
When kids play football they're playing a mans game.
When men play baseball or basketball, they're playing a kids game.
What about hockey and soccer?
Never played battleship, so if it based on strategical moves then I couldn't agree more.
Well, I suppose it can be strategical.....but they can also be based on luck....like many games:
http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/Battleship.PDF
True team sport, where everyone has a role on every play.
When kids play football they're playing a mans game.
When men play baseball or basketball, they're playing a kids game.
What about hockey and soccer?
Hockey a mans game as well.
Soccer is for sissies.
Going back to football, it is the most complex. Involving any more strategies and plays which can be devised.
I'm not sure that baseball or basketball is complicated enough to require players taking home a playbook to study.
Don't think baseball and basketball players are required to take the Wonderlic test either.
-
Football being compared to chess and a jigsaw puzzle?
I say it is a combination of Battleship and RockemSockem Robots.
Never played battleship, so if it based on strategical moves then I couldn't agree more.
True team sport, where everyone has a role on every play.
When kids play football they're playing a mans game.
When men play baseball or basketball, they're playing a kids game.
Never played battleship, so if it based on strategical moves then I couldn't agree more.
True team sport, where everyone has a role on every play.
When kids play football they're playing a mans game.
When men play baseball or basketball, they're playing a kids game.
You've never played battleship? I just read through the entire Ghoolie v Flugel thread and this is by far the craziest thing I've read today.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login