Browns Board Roast Battle 2016
-
I have this strange feeling that you'll really get a kick out of this link, Gipper
50+ Old Fashioned Insults We Should Bring Back -
OK, in this thread this is where the Gloves can come off......we will just do a Roast Battle here on the Board....perhaps as a prelude to a live Roast Battle at a tailgate.
Primary contestants can be Ghoolie Vs. Flugels.......but actually, it can be any two of you against each other. You can take turns taking pot shots at each other.
Two requirements:
A. While yes, these "insults" can be nasty and brutish ....still keep in mind that it is all supposed to be in good fun.
B. For Christ's sake.....make your comments funny. I mean, nothing is worse than not making something funny.
Who will judge the winner? Well, I will pitch in....but a couple more can be selected by the admins.
I already put a bit of an entry in with my little poetry that I engaged in.
So, lets do this.....and have fun out there. (and this way....we can keep football threads about football...)
I will flip a coin to see who goes first: Heads: Ghoolie Tails: Flugel
Its Heads. Ghoolie go first. Beyond that, no real interference from the referree.
LMAO! Gipper, are you sure you don't want to come to Nashville?
LMAO! Gipper, are you sure you don't want to come to Nashville?
I would like to come....and thought seriously about it, but I have a trip a bit later in that month to Idaho...and I guess I will have to limit my travel budget to that.....unless I like hit the lottery. If that happens, then I will see you there!
-
Too bad Gipper's mom didn't swallow a "Wads-Worth" so we wouldn't have to listen to all his sunshine pumping
Too bad Gipper's mom didn't swallow a "Wads-Worth" so we wouldn't have to listen to all his sunshine pumping
Right.....she left that up to you.
(besides....she wasn't from Wadsworth...she was from Cobh, County Cork....and she knew where to put the cork in you)
-
I have this strange feeling that you'll really get a kick out of this link, Gipper
50+ Old Fashioned Insults We Should Bring BackI have this strange feeling that you'll really get a kick out of this link, Gipper
50+ Old Fashioned Insults We Should Bring BackI don't think some of those went away. But I still prefer if people make up there own.
But in the spirit of things: Someone asked me about you GFT. He asked if you were gay. I said, no, I don't think so, but he is British, and I know it is hard to tell the difference.
-
Zombo said:
No, not bring the ogre out of his cage it's training camp, we have plenty of him. Go ahead set it up for two other guys if you want. Or just call somebody out and see what you start.
Z
Didn't realize he only gets one thread a week- and it's getting pretty nasty in that thread. So Goobers- either put Ghoolie on ignore, or don't visit the threads!!!
& PLEASE to the rest of you- don't start a thread with Ghoolie in the title!!!!
Didn't realize he only gets one thread a week- and it's getting pretty nasty in that thread. So Goobers- either put Ghoolie on ignore, or don't visit the threads!!!
& PLEASE to the rest of you- don't start a thread with Ghoolie in the title!!!!
Larry, you old Wino. How's life under the bridge?
-
We have to ban Westside Steve from the thread. If we let him on here we are all in trouble. He is so full of shit, if this thread had a bathroom we would have to call Roto Rooter after he was gone to get the plumbing to work properly. Those 50 old time insults? They were invented with Steve in mind.
You know that old Saturday Night Live skit where Jane Curtain is talking and Chevy Chase mimics her behind her back? That is what Steve's band mates have done to him for 40 years now without him knowing it.
-
Too bad Gipper's mom didn't swallow a "Wads-Worth" so we wouldn't have to listen to all his sunshine pumping
Right.....she left that up to you.
(besides....she wasn't from Wadsworth...she was from Cobh, County Cork....and she knew where to put the cork in you)
Right.....she left that up to you.
(besides....she wasn't from Wadsworth...she was from Cobh, County Cork....and she knew where to put the cork in you)
Hey man just trying to get your lame ass thread going in the right direction.
-
Zombo said:
No, not bring the ogre out of his cage it's training camp, we have plenty of him. Go ahead set it up for two other guys if you want. Or just call somebody out and see what you start.
Z
Didn't realize he only gets one thread a week- and it's getting pretty nasty in that thread. So Goobers- either put Ghoolie on ignore, or don't visit the threads!!!
& PLEASE to the rest of you- don't start a thread with Ghoolie in the title!!!!
-
ghoolie's vagina is sooo big
"how big is it?"
it's so big that when it sits around the house, it literally sits around the house.
ba doom ch!
-
Er ma gerd
Ya it's fun to poke fun but Ghoolie is a good dude he just likes to have fun.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Er ma gerd
Ya it's fun to poke fun but Ghoolie is a good dude he just likes to have fun.
got no prob with ghoolie. we agree on a lot of things but i'm not being roasted. if you want to bust balls you have to be willing to get your's busted.
got to have thick skin on this board.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Er ma gerd
Ya it's fun to poke fun but Ghoolie is a good dude he just likes to have fun.
got no prob with ghoolie. we agree on a lot of things but i'm not being roasted. if you want to bust balls you have to be willing to get your's busted.
got to have thick skin on this board.
-
Right.....she left that up to you.
(besides....she wasn't from Wadsworth...she was from Cobh, County Cork....and she knew where to put the cork in you)
Hey man just trying to get your lame ass thread going in the right direction.
Hey man just trying to get your lame ass thread going in the right direction.
I know....you did a good job.....and I came right back at you......that is the point of this thread.
And if anyone knows a lame ass it is you....after all, you got your screen name because a dog thought your butt was a side of fatback, no?
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Er ma gerd
Ya it's fun to poke fun but Ghoolie is a good dude he just likes to have fun.
got no prob with ghoolie. we agree on a lot of things but i'm not being roasted. if you want to bust balls you have to be willing to get your's busted.
got to have thick skin on this board.
-
Hey man just trying to get your lame ass thread going in the right direction.
I know....you did a good job.....and I came right back at you......that is the point of this thread.
And if anyone knows a lame ass it is you....after all, you got your screen name because a dog thought your butt was a side of fatback, no?
I know....you did a good job.....and I came right back at you......that is the point of this thread.
And if anyone knows a lame ass it is you....after all, you got your screen name because a dog thought your butt was a side of fatback, no?
Your football knowledge, like your nickname, hasn't been relative since black and white TV
-
I know....you did a good job.....and I came right back at you......that is the point of this thread.
And if anyone knows a lame ass it is you....after all, you got your screen name because a dog thought your butt was a side of fatback, no?
Your football knowledge, like your nickname, hasn't been relative since black and white TV
Your football knowledge, like your nickname, hasn't been relative since black and white TV
I watched the last Browns Championship on black and white TV. And for my nickname....I am still waiting for the Browns to win another before I die.
And by the way....the word is relevant....not relative. Maybe your English be not good because your father and your uncle are one and the same as is your mother and your aunt.
-
Your football knowledge, like your nickname, hasn't been relative since black and white TV
I watched the last Browns Championship on black and white TV. And for my nickname....I am still waiting for the Browns to win another before I die.
And by the way....the word is relevant....not relative. Maybe your English be not good because your father and your uncle are one and the same as is your mother and your aunt.
I watched the last Browns Championship on black and white TV. And for my nickname....I am still waiting for the Browns to win another before I die.
And by the way....the word is relevant....not relative. Maybe your English be not good because your father and your uncle are one and the same as is your mother and your aunt.
Your generation was the one that needed blood tests to get married 'cause everyone getting off the boat was so fugly
-
I watched the last Browns Championship on black and white TV. And for my nickname....I am still waiting for the Browns to win another before I die.
And by the way....the word is relevant....not relative. Maybe your English be not good because your father and your uncle are one and the same as is your mother and your aunt.
Your generation was the one that needed blood tests to get married 'cause everyone getting off the boat was so fugly
Your generation was the one that needed blood tests to get married 'cause everyone getting off the boat was so fugly
M-M-M-My Generation gave us the Beatles, the Stones, The Who, Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye
Your generation gave us like Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche and LFMAO (which is what I do concerning most current music)
-
Your generation was the one that needed blood tests to get married 'cause everyone getting off the boat was so fugly
M-M-M-My Generation gave us the Beatles, the Stones, The Who, Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye
Your generation gave us like Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche and LFMAO (which is what I do concerning most current music)
M-M-M-My Generation gave us the Beatles, the Stones, The Who, Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye
Your generation gave us like Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche and LFMAO (which is what I do concerning most current music)
Fixed it for you, roasts can be childish, right?
-
M-M-M-My Generation gave us the Beatles, the Stones, The Who, Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye
Your generation gave us like Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche and LFMAO (which is what I do concerning most current music)
Fixed it for you, roasts can be childish, right?
Fixed it for you, roasts can be childish, right?
Kanye is a shitstain Here is real black man:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login