Skip to content

Browns Board Roast Battle 2016

The Browns Board
34 11 1.4k
  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, in this thread this is where the Gloves can come off......we will just do a Roast Battle here on the Board....perhaps as a prelude to a live Roast Battle at a tailgate.

    Primary contestants can be Ghoolie Vs. Flugels.......but actually, it can be any two of you against each other. You can take turns taking pot shots at each other.

    Two requirements:

    A. While yes, these "insults" can be nasty and brutish ....still keep in mind that it is all supposed to be in good fun.

    B. For Christ's sake.....make your comments funny. I mean, nothing is worse than not making something funny.

    Who will judge the winner? Well, I will pitch in....but a couple more can be selected by the admins.

    I already put a bit of an entry in with my little poetry that I engaged in.

    So, lets do this.....and have fun out there. (and this way....we can keep football threads about football...)

    I will flip a coin to see who goes first: Heads: Ghoolie Tails: Flugel

    Its Heads. Ghoolie go first. Beyond that, no real interference from the referree.

    LMAO! Gipper, are you sure you don't want to come to Nashville?

    @flugel said:

    LMAO! Gipper, are you sure you don't want to come to Nashville?

    I would like to come....and thought seriously about it, but I have a trip a bit later in that month to Idaho...and I guess I will have to limit my travel budget to that.....unless I like hit the lottery. If that happens, then I will see you there!

  • Too bad Gipper's mom didn't swallow a "Wads-Worth" so we wouldn't have to listen to all his sunshine pumping

    @baconhound said:

    Too bad Gipper's mom didn't swallow a "Wads-Worth" so we wouldn't have to listen to all his sunshine pumping

    Right.....she left that up to you.

    (besides....she wasn't from Wadsworth...she was from Cobh, County Cork....and she knew where to put the cork in you)

  • @gftchris said:

    I don't think some of those went away. But I still prefer if people make up there own.

    But in the spirit of things: Someone asked me about you GFT. He asked if you were gay. I said, no, I don't think so, but he is British, and I know it is hard to tell the difference.

  • Zombo said:

    No, not bring the ogre out of his cage it's training camp, we have plenty of him. Go ahead set it up for two other guys if you want. Or just call somebody out and see what you start.

    Z

    Didn't realize he only gets one thread a week- and it's getting pretty nasty in that thread. So Goobers- either put Ghoolie on ignore, or don't visit the threads!!!

    & PLEASE to the rest of you- don't start a thread with Ghoolie in the title!!!!

    @hoorta said:

    Didn't realize he only gets one thread a week- and it's getting pretty nasty in that thread. So Goobers- either put Ghoolie on ignore, or don't visit the threads!!!

    & PLEASE to the rest of you- don't start a thread with Ghoolie in the title!!!!

    Larry, you old Wino. How's life under the bridge?

  • We have to ban Westside Steve from the thread. If we let him on here we are all in trouble. He is so full of shit, if this thread had a bathroom we would have to call Roto Rooter after he was gone to get the plumbing to work properly. Those 50 old time insults? They were invented with Steve in mind.

    You know that old Saturday Night Live skit where Jane Curtain is talking and Chevy Chase mimics her behind her back? That is what Steve's band mates have done to him for 40 years now without him knowing it.

  • @baconhound said:

    Too bad Gipper's mom didn't swallow a "Wads-Worth" so we wouldn't have to listen to all his sunshine pumping

    Right.....she left that up to you.

    (besides....she wasn't from Wadsworth...she was from Cobh, County Cork....and she knew where to put the cork in you)

    @the-gipper said:

    Right.....she left that up to you.

    (besides....she wasn't from Wadsworth...she was from Cobh, County Cork....and she knew where to put the cork in you)

    Hey man just trying to get your lame ass thread going in the right direction.

  • Zombo said:

    No, not bring the ogre out of his cage it's training camp, we have plenty of him. Go ahead set it up for two other guys if you want. Or just call somebody out and see what you start.

    Z

    Didn't realize he only gets one thread a week- and it's getting pretty nasty in that thread. So Goobers- either put Ghoolie on ignore, or don't visit the threads!!!

    & PLEASE to the rest of you- don't start a thread with Ghoolie in the title!!!!

    @hoorta said:

    & PLEASE to the rest of you- don't start a thread with Ghoolie in the title!!!!

    Not even if we spell Ghoulie correctly?

  • ghoolie's vagina is sooo big

    "how big is it?"

    it's so big that when it sits around the house, it literally sits around the house.

    ba doom ch!

  • Er ma gerd

    Ya it's fun to poke fun but Ghoolie is a good dude he just likes to have fun.

  • Er ma gerd

    Ya it's fun to poke fun but Ghoolie is a good dude he just likes to have fun.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Er ma gerd

    Ya it's fun to poke fun but Ghoolie is a good dude he just likes to have fun.

    got no prob with ghoolie. we agree on a lot of things but i'm not being roasted. if you want to bust balls you have to be willing to get your's busted.

    got to have thick skin on this board.

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Er ma gerd

    Ya it's fun to poke fun but Ghoolie is a good dude he just likes to have fun.

    got no prob with ghoolie. we agree on a lot of things but i'm not being roasted. if you want to bust balls you have to be willing to get your's busted.

    got to have thick skin on this board.

    @miktoxic said:

    got no prob with ghoolie. we agree on a lot of things but i'm not being roasted. if you want to bust balls you have to be willing to get your's busted.

    got to have thick skin on this board.

    Lol that ain't no shit.
  • @the-gipper said:

    Right.....she left that up to you.

    (besides....she wasn't from Wadsworth...she was from Cobh, County Cork....and she knew where to put the cork in you)

    Hey man just trying to get your lame ass thread going in the right direction.

    @baconhound said:

    Hey man just trying to get your lame ass thread going in the right direction.

    I know....you did a good job.....and I came right back at you......that is the point of this thread.

    And if anyone knows a lame ass it is you....after all, you got your screen name because a dog thought your butt was a side of fatback, no?

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Er ma gerd

    Ya it's fun to poke fun but Ghoolie is a good dude he just likes to have fun.

    got no prob with ghoolie. we agree on a lot of things but i'm not being roasted. if you want to bust balls you have to be willing to get your's busted.

    got to have thick skin on this board.

    @miktoxic said:

    got no prob with ghoolie. we agree on a lot of things but i'm not being roasted. if you want to bust balls you have to be willing to get your's busted.

    got to have thick skin on this board.

    You'd have to have some balls to get them busted mik, ya eunuch

  • @baconhound said:

    Hey man just trying to get your lame ass thread going in the right direction.

    I know....you did a good job.....and I came right back at you......that is the point of this thread.

    And if anyone knows a lame ass it is you....after all, you got your screen name because a dog thought your butt was a side of fatback, no?

    @the-gipper said:

    I know....you did a good job.....and I came right back at you......that is the point of this thread.

    And if anyone knows a lame ass it is you....after all, you got your screen name because a dog thought your butt was a side of fatback, no?

    Your football knowledge, like your nickname, hasn't been relative since black and white TV

  • @the-gipper said:

    I know....you did a good job.....and I came right back at you......that is the point of this thread.

    And if anyone knows a lame ass it is you....after all, you got your screen name because a dog thought your butt was a side of fatback, no?

    Your football knowledge, like your nickname, hasn't been relative since black and white TV

    @baconhound said:

    Your football knowledge, like your nickname, hasn't been relative since black and white TV

    I watched the last Browns Championship on black and white TV. And for my nickname....I am still waiting for the Browns to win another before I die.

    And by the way....the word is relevant....not relative. Maybe your English be not good because your father and your uncle are one and the same as is your mother and your aunt.

  • @baconhound said:

    Your football knowledge, like your nickname, hasn't been relative since black and white TV

    I watched the last Browns Championship on black and white TV. And for my nickname....I am still waiting for the Browns to win another before I die.

    And by the way....the word is relevant....not relative. Maybe your English be not good because your father and your uncle are one and the same as is your mother and your aunt.

    @the-gipper said:

    I watched the last Browns Championship on black and white TV. And for my nickname....I am still waiting for the Browns to win another before I die.

    And by the way....the word is relevant....not relative. Maybe your English be not good because your father and your uncle are one and the same as is your mother and your aunt.

    Your generation was the one that needed blood tests to get married 'cause everyone getting off the boat was so fugly

  • @the-gipper said:

    I watched the last Browns Championship on black and white TV. And for my nickname....I am still waiting for the Browns to win another before I die.

    And by the way....the word is relevant....not relative. Maybe your English be not good because your father and your uncle are one and the same as is your mother and your aunt.

    Your generation was the one that needed blood tests to get married 'cause everyone getting off the boat was so fugly

    @baconhound said:

    Your generation was the one that needed blood tests to get married 'cause everyone getting off the boat was so fugly

    M-M-M-My Generation gave us the Beatles, the Stones, The Who, Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye

    Your generation gave us like Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche and LFMAO (which is what I do concerning most current music)

  • @baconhound said:

    Your generation was the one that needed blood tests to get married 'cause everyone getting off the boat was so fugly

    M-M-M-My Generation gave us the Beatles, the Stones, The Who, Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye

    Your generation gave us like Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche and LFMAO (which is what I do concerning most current music)

    @the-gipper said:

    M-M-M-My Generation gave us the Beatles, the Stones, The Who, Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye

    Your generation gave us like Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche and LFMAO (which is what I do concerning most current music)

    Fixed it for you, roasts can be childish, right?

  • @the-gipper said:

    M-M-M-My Generation gave us the Beatles, the Stones, The Who, Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye

    Your generation gave us like Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche and LFMAO (which is what I do concerning most current music)

    Fixed it for you, roasts can be childish, right?

    @baconhound said:

    Fixed it for you, roasts can be childish, right?

    Kanye is a shitstain Here is real black man:

  • @baconhound said:

    Fixed it for you, roasts can be childish, right?

    Kanye is a shitstain Here is real black man:

    @the-gipper said:

    Kanye is a shitstain Here is real black man:

    Pearl Jam, not Kanye