Skip to content

Browns Board Roast Battle 2016

The Browns Board
34 11 1.4k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #1

    OK, in this thread this is where the Gloves can come off......we will just do a Roast Battle here on the Board....perhaps as a prelude to a live Roast Battle at a tailgate.

    Primary contestants can be Ghoolie Vs. Flugels.......but actually, it can be any two of you against each other. You can take turns taking pot shots at each other.

    Two requirements:

    A. While yes, these "insults" can be nasty and brutish ....still keep in mind that it is all supposed to be in good fun.

    B. For Christ's sake.....make your comments funny. I mean, nothing is worse than not making something funny.

    Who will judge the winner? Well, I will pitch in....but a couple more can be selected by the admins.

    I already put a bit of an entry in with my little poetry that I engaged in.

    So, lets do this.....and have fun out there. (and this way....we can keep football threads about football...)

    I will flip a coin to see who goes first: Heads: Ghoolie Tails: Flugel

    Its Heads. Ghoolie go first. Beyond that, no real interference from the referree.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Ghoolie is not allowed out of the Ghoolie threads, if you want to roast him, you'll have to it there.

    Z

  • Ghoolie is not allowed out of the Ghoolie threads, if you want to roast him, you'll have to it there.

    Z

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Zombo said:

    Ghoolie is not allowed out of the Ghoolie threads, if you want to roast him, you'll have to it there.

    Z

    Can't you make one exception for this?

    Or, we can use this for others who wish to participate.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #4

    No, not bring the ogre out of his cage it's training camp, we have plenty of him. Go ahead set it up for two other guys if you want. Or just call somebody out and see what you start.

    Z

  • No, not bring the ogre out of his cage it's training camp, we have plenty of him. Go ahead set it up for two other guys if you want. Or just call somebody out and see what you start.

    Z

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #5

    Zombo said:

    No, not bring the ogre out of his cage it's training camp, we have plenty of him. Go ahead set it up for two other guys if you want. Or just call somebody out and see what you start.

    Z

    Well, but I am not that good at it...but we will go with a test case:

    I could call you the worst insult I can think of saying: Zombo....You are really just a closet Steeler fan.

    Then you could say: Gipper....not only do you share a birthday with him...you are beginning to look and smell like Millard Fillmore.

  • No, not bring the ogre out of his cage it's training camp, we have plenty of him. Go ahead set it up for two other guys if you want. Or just call somebody out and see what you start.

    Z

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Zombo said:

    No, not bring the ogre out of his cage it's training camp, we have plenty of him. Go ahead set it up for two other guys if you want. Or just call somebody out and see what you start.

    Z

    Didn't realize he only gets one thread a week- and it's getting pretty nasty in that thread. So Goobers- either put Ghoolie on ignore, or don't visit the threads!!!

    & PLEASE to the rest of you- don't start a thread with Ghoolie in the title!!!!

  • OK, in this thread this is where the Gloves can come off......we will just do a Roast Battle here on the Board....perhaps as a prelude to a live Roast Battle at a tailgate.

    Primary contestants can be Ghoolie Vs. Flugels.......but actually, it can be any two of you against each other. You can take turns taking pot shots at each other.

    Two requirements:

    A. While yes, these "insults" can be nasty and brutish ....still keep in mind that it is all supposed to be in good fun.

    B. For Christ's sake.....make your comments funny. I mean, nothing is worse than not making something funny.

    Who will judge the winner? Well, I will pitch in....but a couple more can be selected by the admins.

    I already put a bit of an entry in with my little poetry that I engaged in.

    So, lets do this.....and have fun out there. (and this way....we can keep football threads about football...)

    I will flip a coin to see who goes first: Heads: Ghoolie Tails: Flugel

    Its Heads. Ghoolie go first. Beyond that, no real interference from the referree.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, in this thread this is where the Gloves can come off......we will just do a Roast Battle here on the Board....perhaps as a prelude to a live Roast Battle at a tailgate.

    Primary contestants can be Ghoolie Vs. Flugels.......but actually, it can be any two of you against each other. You can take turns taking pot shots at each other.

    Two requirements:

    A. While yes, these "insults" can be nasty and brutish ....still keep in mind that it is all supposed to be in good fun.

    B. For Christ's sake.....make your comments funny. I mean, nothing is worse than not making something funny.

    Who will judge the winner? Well, I will pitch in....but a couple more can be selected by the admins.

    I already put a bit of an entry in with my little poetry that I engaged in.

    So, lets do this.....and have fun out there. (and this way....we can keep football threads about football...)

    I will flip a coin to see who goes first: Heads: Ghoolie Tails: Flugel

    Its Heads. Ghoolie go first. Beyond that, no real interference from the referree.

    LMAO! Gipper, are you sure you don't want to come to Nashville?

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Ghoolie versus the world. Just like always. That could get pretty damn funny

  • Ghoolie versus the world. Just like always. That could get pretty damn funny

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #9

    @comeonman said:

    Ghoolie versus the world. Just like always. That could get pretty damn funny

    I have him crying in 3 different threads. Does it really look like he can even handle 1 more person?

  • @comeonman said:

    Ghoolie versus the world. Just like always. That could get pretty damn funny

    I have him crying in 3 different threads. Does it really look like he can even handle 1 more person?

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @flugel said:

    I have him crying in 3 different threads. Does it really look like he can even handle 1 more person?

    Absolulety not... That's where the fun comes in
  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Too bad Gipper's mom didn't swallow a "Wads-Worth" so we wouldn't have to listen to all his sunshine pumping

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #12
  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, in this thread this is where the Gloves can come off......we will just do a Roast Battle here on the Board....perhaps as a prelude to a live Roast Battle at a tailgate.

    Primary contestants can be Ghoolie Vs. Flugels.......but actually, it can be any two of you against each other. You can take turns taking pot shots at each other.

    Two requirements:

    A. While yes, these "insults" can be nasty and brutish ....still keep in mind that it is all supposed to be in good fun.

    B. For Christ's sake.....make your comments funny. I mean, nothing is worse than not making something funny.

    Who will judge the winner? Well, I will pitch in....but a couple more can be selected by the admins.

    I already put a bit of an entry in with my little poetry that I engaged in.

    So, lets do this.....and have fun out there. (and this way....we can keep football threads about football...)

    I will flip a coin to see who goes first: Heads: Ghoolie Tails: Flugel

    Its Heads. Ghoolie go first. Beyond that, no real interference from the referree.

    LMAO! Gipper, are you sure you don't want to come to Nashville?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @flugel said:

    LMAO! Gipper, are you sure you don't want to come to Nashville?

    I would like to come....and thought seriously about it, but I have a trip a bit later in that month to Idaho...and I guess I will have to limit my travel budget to that.....unless I like hit the lottery. If that happens, then I will see you there!

  • Too bad Gipper's mom didn't swallow a "Wads-Worth" so we wouldn't have to listen to all his sunshine pumping

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #14

    @baconhound said:

    Too bad Gipper's mom didn't swallow a "Wads-Worth" so we wouldn't have to listen to all his sunshine pumping

    Right.....she left that up to you.

    (besides....she wasn't from Wadsworth...she was from Cobh, County Cork....and she knew where to put the cork in you)

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @gftchris said:

    I don't think some of those went away. But I still prefer if people make up there own.

    But in the spirit of things: Someone asked me about you GFT. He asked if you were gay. I said, no, I don't think so, but he is British, and I know it is hard to tell the difference.

  • Zombo said:

    No, not bring the ogre out of his cage it's training camp, we have plenty of him. Go ahead set it up for two other guys if you want. Or just call somebody out and see what you start.

    Z

    Didn't realize he only gets one thread a week- and it's getting pretty nasty in that thread. So Goobers- either put Ghoolie on ignore, or don't visit the threads!!!

    & PLEASE to the rest of you- don't start a thread with Ghoolie in the title!!!!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @hoorta said:

    Didn't realize he only gets one thread a week- and it's getting pretty nasty in that thread. So Goobers- either put Ghoolie on ignore, or don't visit the threads!!!

    & PLEASE to the rest of you- don't start a thread with Ghoolie in the title!!!!

    Larry, you old Wino. How's life under the bridge?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    We have to ban Westside Steve from the thread. If we let him on here we are all in trouble. He is so full of shit, if this thread had a bathroom we would have to call Roto Rooter after he was gone to get the plumbing to work properly. Those 50 old time insults? They were invented with Steve in mind.

    You know that old Saturday Night Live skit where Jane Curtain is talking and Chevy Chase mimics her behind her back? That is what Steve's band mates have done to him for 40 years now without him knowing it.

  • @baconhound said:

    Too bad Gipper's mom didn't swallow a "Wads-Worth" so we wouldn't have to listen to all his sunshine pumping

    Right.....she left that up to you.

    (besides....she wasn't from Wadsworth...she was from Cobh, County Cork....and she knew where to put the cork in you)

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by BaconHound
    #18

    @the-gipper said:

    Right.....she left that up to you.

    (besides....she wasn't from Wadsworth...she was from Cobh, County Cork....and she knew where to put the cork in you)

    Hey man just trying to get your lame ass thread going in the right direction.

  • Zombo said:

    No, not bring the ogre out of his cage it's training camp, we have plenty of him. Go ahead set it up for two other guys if you want. Or just call somebody out and see what you start.

    Z

    Didn't realize he only gets one thread a week- and it's getting pretty nasty in that thread. So Goobers- either put Ghoolie on ignore, or don't visit the threads!!!

    & PLEASE to the rest of you- don't start a thread with Ghoolie in the title!!!!

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @hoorta said:

    & PLEASE to the rest of you- don't start a thread with Ghoolie in the title!!!!

    Not even if we spell Ghoulie correctly?

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #20

    ghoolie's vagina is sooo big

    "how big is it?"

    it's so big that when it sits around the house, it literally sits around the house.

    ba doom ch!