My pillow
-
Of course it has the look and feel of a scam but this morning I almost pulled the trigger on a couple of these things. The advertisement boasts that I can have two for the price of one. Sounds good since I assume they are pretty expensive. I looked on Amazon Prime where I get free two-day shipping and it seems they are $49 each. Pretty damned expensive for a pillow right? Maybe the two for one deal would make it worth the Gamble says I. So I went to the my pillow site and yes indeed you can get two for the price of one, however that offer prices are at $99.
So blow me my pillow.
WSS
-
I've been hearing ads for it. If you decide to try give me a sit rep
-
Of course it has the look and feel of a scam but this morning I almost pulled the trigger on a couple of these things. The advertisement boasts that I can have two for the price of one. Sounds good since I assume they are pretty expensive. I looked on Amazon Prime where I get free two-day shipping and it seems they are $49 each. Pretty damned expensive for a pillow right? Maybe the two for one deal would make it worth the Gamble says I. So I went to the my pillow site and yes indeed you can get two for the price of one, however that offer prices are at $99.
So blow me my pillow.
WSS
I don't think I could do it Steve. My wife has many pillows for decoration on the bed and she has her fluffy pillows. Two of them. I have my ol pillow that I fold in half. All the expensive pillows put aside so I can enjoy my piller.Of course it has the look and feel of a scam but this morning I almost pulled the trigger on a couple of these things. The advertisement boasts that I can have two for the price of one. Sounds good since I assume they are pretty expensive. I looked on Amazon Prime where I get free two-day shipping and it seems they are $49 each. Pretty damned expensive for a pillow right? Maybe the two for one deal would make it worth the Gamble says I. So I went to the my pillow site and yes indeed you can get two for the price of one, however that offer prices are at $99.
So blow me my pillow.
WSS
Spending that kind of $$$ would be great for her but me no, I'm weird like that. I guess you buy them to just have one?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login