Skip to content

So...German man yells at murderer with gun... insults him... and ...

Political Discussion
42 10 860
  • http://m.welt.de/vermischtes/article157477536/Anwohner-nach-Balkon-Wutrede-angezeigt.html

    I think I found an actual German story on it because none of the other stories linked it. When I hear outrageous bullshit, I like to confirm it first before saying something.

    That said, this is fucking crazy given who the guy was insulting.

  • One of the games, 'Counter Strike: Source', was a game "played by nearly every known rampage killer", according to the president of Bavaria's crime office, Robert Heimberger.

    Oh fuck off

    @mld-woody said:

    One of the games, 'Counter Strike: Source', was a game "played by nearly every known rampage killer", according to the president of Bavaria's crime office, Robert Heimberger.

    Oh fuck off

    Something you wana tell us woody about how you spend ur free time?

  • So this story is legit. They're actually charging him with insulting a person who was in the middle of a shooting rampage?

  • @mld-woody said:

    One of the games, 'Counter Strike: Source', was a game "played by nearly every known rampage killer", according to the president of Bavaria's crime office, Robert Heimberger.

    Oh fuck off

    Something you wana tell us woody about how you spend ur free time?

    @clevfan4life said:

    Something you wana tell us woody about how you spend ur free time?

    Anyone that claims video games cause violence are morons

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Something you wana tell us woody about how you spend ur free time?

    Anyone that claims video games cause violence are morons

    @mld-woody said:

    Anyone that claims video games cause violence are morons

    Hehe i know, i just thought u might be outing urself as a CS homo

    ?

  • I used to rock OG CS and CS:S

    Back in the day before steam they had the original CS at the mall arcade on a bunch of computers linked up. Those were good times.

  • Play a real steam shooter like heroes and generals. Hunting german armor in the ardennes is,well.......sublime

  • @mld-woody said:

    Anyone that claims video games cause violence are morons

    Hehe i know, i just thought u might be outing urself as a CS homo

    ?

    @clevfan4life said:

    Hehe i know, i just thought u might be outing urself as a CS homo

    ?

    No I don't play games on my pc.

    My shooter of choice right now is Overwatch. When I have time

    I'm basically waiting for Madden right now

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Hehe i know, i just thought u might be outing urself as a CS homo

    ?

    No I don't play games on my pc.

    My shooter of choice right now is Overwatch. When I have time

    I'm basically waiting for Madden right now

    @mld-woody said:

    No I don't play games on my pc.

    My shooter of choice right now is Overwatch. When I have time

    I'm basically waiting for Madden right now

    X1 or ps4?

  • Xbox one S now 🙂

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Something you wana tell us woody about how you spend ur free time?

    Anyone that claims video games cause violence are morons

    @mld-woody said:

    Anyone that claims video games cause violence are morons

    But Donald trump who says mean things incites violence all the time.

  • Xbox one S now 🙂

    @mld-woody said:

    Xbox one S now 🙂

    joeGitler add me and 1v1 me faggot

    I'll be buying the new Madden whenever it comes out. I got it last year on CDkeys.com for $40 so I'd keep an eye on that

  • @mld-woody said:

    Anyone that claims video games cause violence are morons

    But Donald trump who says mean things incites violence all the time.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    But Donald trump who says mean things incites violence all the time.

    Instructing your fanatic crowd to punch someone, or to say that you'd punch them isa little different than a fictional game where you shoot fictional people.

    He also clearly doesn't do it all of the time. I've never said that. But he clearly had an impact

  • "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" is ok though.

    WSS

  • "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" is ok though.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" is ok though.

    WSS

    Well you're pretty fucked up if you think that's ok Steve.

  • @westside-steve said:

    "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" is ok though.

    WSS

    Well you're pretty fucked up if you think that's ok Steve.

    @mld-woody said:

    Well you're pretty fucked up if you think that's ok Steve.

    One would think so yet all the crying is about Donald Trump saying he'd like to punch some screaming asshole at a rally.

    While the other candidate (that you may or may not love) has the group that chants the aforementioned slogan featured at her convention.

    WSS

  • What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.

    I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

  • What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.

    I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

    @mld-woody said:

    What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.

    I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

    I'll use a woodyism. "where did I say that???"

    WSS

  • "that you may or may not love"

    Right there....

    You referenced both scenarios. Except I've given literally zero indication for the second....

  • "may or may not"

    Only idiots speak in absolutes

    🙂

    WSS