Skip to content

So...German man yells at murderer with gun... insults him... and ...

Political Discussion
42 10 861
  • @clevfan4life said:

    Hehe i know, i just thought u might be outing urself as a CS homo

    ?

    No I don't play games on my pc.

    My shooter of choice right now is Overwatch. When I have time

    I'm basically waiting for Madden right now

    @mld-woody said:

    No I don't play games on my pc.

    My shooter of choice right now is Overwatch. When I have time

    I'm basically waiting for Madden right now

    X1 or ps4?

  • Xbox one S now 🙂

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Something you wana tell us woody about how you spend ur free time?

    Anyone that claims video games cause violence are morons

    @mld-woody said:

    Anyone that claims video games cause violence are morons

    But Donald trump who says mean things incites violence all the time.

  • Xbox one S now 🙂

    @mld-woody said:

    Xbox one S now 🙂

    joeGitler add me and 1v1 me faggot

    I'll be buying the new Madden whenever it comes out. I got it last year on CDkeys.com for $40 so I'd keep an eye on that

  • @mld-woody said:

    Anyone that claims video games cause violence are morons

    But Donald trump who says mean things incites violence all the time.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    But Donald trump who says mean things incites violence all the time.

    Instructing your fanatic crowd to punch someone, or to say that you'd punch them isa little different than a fictional game where you shoot fictional people.

    He also clearly doesn't do it all of the time. I've never said that. But he clearly had an impact

  • "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" is ok though.

    WSS

  • "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" is ok though.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" is ok though.

    WSS

    Well you're pretty fucked up if you think that's ok Steve.

  • @westside-steve said:

    "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" is ok though.

    WSS

    Well you're pretty fucked up if you think that's ok Steve.

    @mld-woody said:

    Well you're pretty fucked up if you think that's ok Steve.

    One would think so yet all the crying is about Donald Trump saying he'd like to punch some screaming asshole at a rally.

    While the other candidate (that you may or may not love) has the group that chants the aforementioned slogan featured at her convention.

    WSS

  • What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.

    I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

  • What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.

    I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

    @mld-woody said:

    What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.

    I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

    I'll use a woodyism. "where did I say that???"

    WSS

  • "that you may or may not love"

    Right there....

    You referenced both scenarios. Except I've given literally zero indication for the second....

  • "may or may not"

    Only idiots speak in absolutes

    🙂

    WSS

  • Typical Steve ...

  • @mld-woody said:

    What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.

    I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

    I'll use a woodyism. "where did I say that???"

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I'll use a woodyism. "where did I say that???"

    WSS

    Not a woodyism. More like "in an attempt to make their point, others will act like I said something I never did, prompting me to ask them where I said that, which they will then ignore"

  • @westside-steve said:

    I'll use a woodyism. "where did I say that???"

    WSS

    Not a woodyism. More like "in an attempt to make their point, others will act like I said something I never did, prompting me to ask them where I said that, which they will then ignore"

    @mld-woody said:

    Not a woodyism. More like "in an attempt to make their point, others will act like I said something I never did, prompting me to ask them where I said that, which they will then ignore"

    In other words a woodyism.

    WSS

  • so... when obamao said this...

    stuff

  • Yep. Rhetorical phrases like that are the same thing as "If you see a heckler, kick his ass and I'll pay the legal fees"

    ....

  • Yep. Rhetorical phrases like that are the same thing as "If you see a heckler, kick his ass and I'll pay the legal fees"

    ....

    @mld-woody said:

    Yep. Rhetorical phrases like that are the same thing as "If you see a heckler, kick his ass and I'll pay the legal fees"

    ....

    Grow some balls

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yep. Rhetorical phrases like that are the same thing as "If you see a heckler, kick his ass and I'll pay the legal fees"

    ....

    Grow some balls

    @bbedward said:

    Grow some balls

    You don't respond well to those that disagree with you, huh?

    Just like a cuck