So...German man yells at murderer with gun... insults him... and ...
-
"pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" is ok though.
WSS
"pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" is ok though.
WSS
Well you're pretty fucked up if you think that's ok Steve.
-
"pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" is ok though.
WSS
Well you're pretty fucked up if you think that's ok Steve.
One would think so yet all the crying is about Donald Trump saying he'd like to punch some screaming asshole at a rally.Well you're pretty fucked up if you think that's ok Steve.
While the other candidate (that you may or may not love) has the group that chants the aforementioned slogan featured at her convention.
WSS
-
What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.
I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.
-
What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.
I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.
What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.
I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.
I'll use a woodyism. "where did I say that???"
WSS
-
"that you may or may not love"
Right there....
You referenced both scenarios. Except I've given literally zero indication for the second....
-
"may or may not"
Only idiots speak in absolutes

WSS
-
Typical Steve ...
-
What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.
I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.
I'll use a woodyism. "where did I say that???"
WSS
I'll use a woodyism. "where did I say that???"
WSS
Not a woodyism. More like "in an attempt to make their point, others will act like I said something I never did, prompting me to ask them where I said that, which they will then ignore"
-
I'll use a woodyism. "where did I say that???"
WSS
Not a woodyism. More like "in an attempt to make their point, others will act like I said something I never did, prompting me to ask them where I said that, which they will then ignore"
Not a woodyism. More like "in an attempt to make their point, others will act like I said something I never did, prompting me to ask them where I said that, which they will then ignore"
In other words a woodyism.
WSS
-
so... when obamao said this...
stuff
-
-
Yep. Rhetorical phrases like that are the same thing as "If you see a heckler, kick his ass and I'll pay the legal fees"
....
-
Yep. Rhetorical phrases like that are the same thing as "If you see a heckler, kick his ass and I'll pay the legal fees"
....
Yep. Rhetorical phrases like that are the same thing as "If you see a heckler, kick his ass and I'll pay the legal fees"
....
Grow some balls
-
Yep. Rhetorical phrases like that are the same thing as "If you see a heckler, kick his ass and I'll pay the legal fees"
....
Grow some balls
-
You don't respond well to those that disagree with you, huh?
Just like a cuck
I'm not disagreeing with you, I just told you to grow some balls.
-
Oh, right. I wasn't praising trump. My bad.
Cucked it up
-
What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.
I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.
I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.
Stuart
There's nothing difficult about it. Never criticizing Clinton is the same as supporting her.
-
You don't respond well to those that disagree with you, huh?
Just like a cuck
I'm not disagreeing with you, I just told you to grow some balls.
-
I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.
Stuart
There's nothing difficult about it. Never criticizing Clinton is the same as supporting her.
Stuart
There's nothing difficult about it. Never criticizing Clinton is the same as supporting her.
Who on here never criticizes Clinton?
Also they aren't the same thing.
I don't think I've ever seen you criticize child rape. It's awful you support that. Sicko
-
I could imagine playing Madden against woody and hearing him bitch the whole time about how there's no women players.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login