Skip to content

So...German man yells at murderer with gun... insults him... and ...

Political Discussion
42 10 861
  • @westside-steve said:

    "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" is ok though.

    WSS

    Well you're pretty fucked up if you think that's ok Steve.

    @mld-woody said:

    Well you're pretty fucked up if you think that's ok Steve.

    One would think so yet all the crying is about Donald Trump saying he'd like to punch some screaming asshole at a rally.

    While the other candidate (that you may or may not love) has the group that chants the aforementioned slogan featured at her convention.

    WSS

  • What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.

    I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

  • What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.

    I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

    @mld-woody said:

    What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.

    I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

    I'll use a woodyism. "where did I say that???"

    WSS

  • "that you may or may not love"

    Right there....

    You referenced both scenarios. Except I've given literally zero indication for the second....

  • "may or may not"

    Only idiots speak in absolutes

    🙂

    WSS

  • Typical Steve ...

  • @mld-woody said:

    What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.

    I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

    I'll use a woodyism. "where did I say that???"

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I'll use a woodyism. "where did I say that???"

    WSS

    Not a woodyism. More like "in an attempt to make their point, others will act like I said something I never did, prompting me to ask them where I said that, which they will then ignore"

  • @westside-steve said:

    I'll use a woodyism. "where did I say that???"

    WSS

    Not a woodyism. More like "in an attempt to make their point, others will act like I said something I never did, prompting me to ask them where I said that, which they will then ignore"

    @mld-woody said:

    Not a woodyism. More like "in an attempt to make their point, others will act like I said something I never did, prompting me to ask them where I said that, which they will then ignore"

    In other words a woodyism.

    WSS

  • so... when obamao said this...

    stuff

  • Yep. Rhetorical phrases like that are the same thing as "If you see a heckler, kick his ass and I'll pay the legal fees"

    ....

  • Yep. Rhetorical phrases like that are the same thing as "If you see a heckler, kick his ass and I'll pay the legal fees"

    ....

    @mld-woody said:

    Yep. Rhetorical phrases like that are the same thing as "If you see a heckler, kick his ass and I'll pay the legal fees"

    ....

    Grow some balls

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yep. Rhetorical phrases like that are the same thing as "If you see a heckler, kick his ass and I'll pay the legal fees"

    ....

    Grow some balls

    @bbedward said:

    Grow some balls

    You don't respond well to those that disagree with you, huh?

    Just like a cuck

  • @bbedward said:

    Grow some balls

    You don't respond well to those that disagree with you, huh?

    Just like a cuck

    @mld-woody said:

    You don't respond well to those that disagree with you, huh?

    Just like a cuck

    I'm not disagreeing with you, I just told you to grow some balls.

  • Oh, right. I wasn't praising trump. My bad.

    Cucked it up

  • What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.

    I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

    @mld-woody said:

    I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

    Stuart

    There's nothing difficult about it. Never criticizing Clinton is the same as supporting her.

  • @mld-woody said:

    You don't respond well to those that disagree with you, huh?

    Just like a cuck

    I'm not disagreeing with you, I just told you to grow some balls.

    @bbedward said:

    I'm not disagreeing with you, I just told you to grow some balls.

    He has balls. Unfortunately he hasn't spit them out yet.
  • @mld-woody said:

    I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

    Stuart

    There's nothing difficult about it. Never criticizing Clinton is the same as supporting her.

    @stinkhole said:

    Stuart

    There's nothing difficult about it. Never criticizing Clinton is the same as supporting her.

    Who on here never criticizes Clinton?

    Also they aren't the same thing.

    I don't think I've ever seen you criticize child rape. It's awful you support that. Sicko

  • I could imagine playing Madden against woody and hearing him bitch the whole time about how there's no women players.

  • I don't talk to my opponents