Skip to content

Is it to early

The Browns Board
12 9 1.3k
  • We can still go 11-5 if Brady Quinn steps in for the Broncos game.

  • The only way I see Brady playing is if the 3rd string is on the field.

    Romeo has a dislike for him and does not seem to want him to succeed

    DaManBeagles

    Big Steve

  • Romeo has a dislike of winning, then.

    And that should get him fired all by itself.

  • I think we should throw Brady in for the final 8-games and trade whoever has the least amount of wins.

    Screw what we can get for these clowns, just get one of them outta here befor our entire fan base turns gay.

  • \ said:

    We can still go 11-5 if Brady Quinn steps in for the Broncos game.

    Lets not set BQ up for failure before he ever takes a snap. I think he will play well but I dont think he is gonna go 8-0 the rest of the season. I like the optisim but all your doing is giving Ante and Lum ammo for the first game the Browns lose with BQ under center. Dont forget we still have a bone head for a Headcoach in Crennel, I still cant get over how horrible of a coach he is. As bad as DA is I say Crennel is worse.

  • I think we should throw Brady in for the final 8-games and trade whoever has the least amount of wins.

    Screw what we can get for these clowns, just get one of them outta here befor our entire fan base turns gay.

    Measurement criteria (# of wins) and hatred of all topics related to QB's ("fan base turns gay") aside, I agree.

    We need to see what we've got in both and make a decision. DA did not close the door on BQ, as much as Lum wants you to think. The organization flat out has to find out what Quinn can do barring a miraculous run by the Browns.

  • I just don't think they will put BQ in until they "bag" the season.

  • \ said:

    I just don't think they will put BQ in until they "bag" the season.

    The season is over, no coming back from 3-5 and 1-3 in the division, not going to happen. IT IS OVER.

    Course you did say THEY bag the season, who knows when Crennel thinks its over, prolly when we are down 35 to 0 in Pitsburg and we finish the season 6 and 10.

  • I agree, the season is over with the schedule we have left. There is no way this team will go 11-5.

  • \ said:

    Is it to Early to start thinking of next year?

    Playing the 2nd and 3rd strings so the Browns can get the biggest

    bang for the buck during the draft?????

    Hammer Down

    Big Steve

    Never play to lose...EVER. That's a pussyish thing to do.

    DWJ

  • \ said:

    None of the next three -- Broncos, Bills, Texans -- is exactly the 2007 Patriots. All winnable.

    If we get to 6-5, it gets interesting again.

    The season restarts right now as far as I'm concerned and if I'm the Browns, that's how I sell it to the team.

    Whatever has happened, has happened. A new QB means a new opportunity for everyone.

    8 games left. How the team reacts to BQ and how he plays on Thursday will go a long way towards wherever this is going.

    But at least the story line has changed. Should have been 5 games ago but at least it's FINALLY changed and we have something to watch again.