Bosa
-
Joe thomas and bosa playing on same team would send ghoulie into dab heaven.
-
-
I give this trade about a .0001% chance in hell of happening. It would go against virtually all of our new management principles, and I get the feeling that we're stockpiling picks to be in the running for a QB next year just in case RG III doesn't pan out like we hope. I believe we'll need all of the picks PLUS some if we're going to move up as far as I think we'll need to, and even then, there is NO guarantee that we can get the QB we want...no matter how many picks we have. If Deshawn Watson has as good of a year as I think he will, and a team that is in desperate need of a QB is sitting at one...there's a zero percent chance a trade will happen.
Still, if a team like the Titans this year (who had their QB) gets the first pick, it would be an arms race to move up, and we'll need as many picks as one can muster to secure the trade up. Now, will there be other QB's to draft next year? Of course, and maybe a guy will come out of nowhere to knock off Watson as the number 1 choice...but I doubt it.
Now that we have all of the LOGIC out of the way, I would be remiss to think that this trade for Bosa wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen to our team in quite some time. I mean, can you imagine getting one of the top rated pass rushers on our team to play with Nassib, Ogbah, Bryant, and Kruger? Oh, and the fact that he played at OSU makes it THAT much more of a dream for many fans.
If what I read about Bosa's situation is true, then I don't understand why the Chargers are being dicks. Why should Bosa accept less than other people? I don't get it. And I wish Bosa's mother would just keep out of it.
Perhaps I'd feel better about the potential for trading for the guy if he REALLY wanted to play for us, but I remember him saying something negative about our franchise months ago. Maybe it wasn't that big of a deal...I don't remember...but I don't recall him WANTING to come here, and who can blame the guy.
Still...even I have to admit it would send shockwaves through our team and fan base.
-
I give this trade about a .0001% chance in hell of happening. It would go against virtually all of our new management principles, and I get the feeling that we're stockpiling picks to be in the running for a QB next year just in case RG III doesn't pan out like we hope. I believe we'll need all of the picks PLUS some if we're going to move up as far as I think we'll need to, and even then, there is NO guarantee that we can get the QB we want...no matter how many picks we have. If Deshawn Watson has as good of a year as I think he will, and a team that is in desperate need of a QB is sitting at one...there's a zero percent chance a trade will happen.
Still, if a team like the Titans this year (who had their QB) gets the first pick, it would be an arms race to move up, and we'll need as many picks as one can muster to secure the trade up. Now, will there be other QB's to draft next year? Of course, and maybe a guy will come out of nowhere to knock off Watson as the number 1 choice...but I doubt it.
Now that we have all of the LOGIC out of the way, I would be remiss to think that this trade for Bosa wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen to our team in quite some time. I mean, can you imagine getting one of the top rated pass rushers on our team to play with Nassib, Ogbah, Bryant, and Kruger? Oh, and the fact that he played at OSU makes it THAT much more of a dream for many fans.
If what I read about Bosa's situation is true, then I don't understand why the Chargers are being dicks. Why should Bosa accept less than other people? I don't get it. And I wish Bosa's mother would just keep out of it.
Perhaps I'd feel better about the potential for trading for the guy if he REALLY wanted to play for us, but I remember him saying something negative about our franchise months ago. Maybe it wasn't that big of a deal...I don't remember...but I don't recall him WANTING to come here, and who can blame the guy.
Still...even I have to admit it would send shockwaves through our team and fan base.
I give this trade about a .0001% chance in hell of happening.
You were unnecessarily optimistic given that a trade deadline passed yesterday afternoon.
-
LOL. Funny.
-
I give this trade about a .0001% chance in hell of happening. It would go against virtually all of our new management principles, and I get the feeling that we're stockpiling picks to be in the running for a QB next year just in case RG III doesn't pan out like we hope. I believe we'll need all of the picks PLUS some if we're going to move up as far as I think we'll need to, and even then, there is NO guarantee that we can get the QB we want...no matter how many picks we have. If Deshawn Watson has as good of a year as I think he will, and a team that is in desperate need of a QB is sitting at one...there's a zero percent chance a trade will happen.
Still, if a team like the Titans this year (who had their QB) gets the first pick, it would be an arms race to move up, and we'll need as many picks as one can muster to secure the trade up. Now, will there be other QB's to draft next year? Of course, and maybe a guy will come out of nowhere to knock off Watson as the number 1 choice...but I doubt it.
Now that we have all of the LOGIC out of the way, I would be remiss to think that this trade for Bosa wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen to our team in quite some time. I mean, can you imagine getting one of the top rated pass rushers on our team to play with Nassib, Ogbah, Bryant, and Kruger? Oh, and the fact that he played at OSU makes it THAT much more of a dream for many fans.
If what I read about Bosa's situation is true, then I don't understand why the Chargers are being dicks. Why should Bosa accept less than other people? I don't get it. And I wish Bosa's mother would just keep out of it.
Perhaps I'd feel better about the potential for trading for the guy if he REALLY wanted to play for us, but I remember him saying something negative about our franchise months ago. Maybe it wasn't that big of a deal...I don't remember...but I don't recall him WANTING to come here, and who can blame the guy.
Still...even I have to admit it would send shockwaves through our team and fan base.
It all starts with attitude, and Bosa has a bad one when it comes to Cleveland.Perhaps I'd feel better about the potential for trading for the guy if he REALLY wanted to play for us, but I remember him saying something negative about our franchise months ago.
He acts like he's too good for the Browns, and the prick hasn't even taken a single snap as a pro.
He can eat a bag of dicks.
-
It all starts with attitude, and Bosa has a bad one when it comes to Cleveland.Perhaps I'd feel better about the potential for trading for the guy if he REALLY wanted to play for us, but I remember him saying something negative about our franchise months ago.
He acts like he's too good for the Browns, and the prick hasn't even taken a single snap as a pro.
He can eat a bag of dicks.
It all starts with attitude, and Bosa has a bad one when it comes to Cleveland.
He acts like he's too good for the Browns, and the prick hasn't even taken a single snap as a pro.
He can eat a bag of dicks.
this
-
It all starts with attitude, and Bosa has a bad one when it comes to Cleveland.Perhaps I'd feel better about the potential for trading for the guy if he REALLY wanted to play for us, but I remember him saying something negative about our franchise months ago.
He acts like he's too good for the Browns, and the prick hasn't even taken a single snap as a pro.
He can eat a bag of dicks.
It all starts with attitude, and Bosa has a bad one when it comes to Cleveland.
He acts like he's too good for the Browns, and the prick hasn't even taken a single snap as a pro.
He can eat a bag of dicks.
I can't disagree with you either.
Good to great athleticism coupled with negative attitude=failure. Trade is out of the picture & I have no complaints.
Mike
-
-
He could share a bag with Manziel.
-
I give this trade about a .0001% chance in hell of happening. It would go against virtually all of our new management principles, and I get the feeling that we're stockpiling picks to be in the running for a QB next year just in case RG III doesn't pan out like we hope. I believe we'll need all of the picks PLUS some if we're going to move up as far as I think we'll need to, and even then, there is NO guarantee that we can get the QB we want...no matter how many picks we have. If Deshawn Watson has as good of a year as I think he will, and a team that is in desperate need of a QB is sitting at one...there's a zero percent chance a trade will happen.
Still, if a team like the Titans this year (who had their QB) gets the first pick, it would be an arms race to move up, and we'll need as many picks as one can muster to secure the trade up. Now, will there be other QB's to draft next year? Of course, and maybe a guy will come out of nowhere to knock off Watson as the number 1 choice...but I doubt it.
Now that we have all of the LOGIC out of the way, I would be remiss to think that this trade for Bosa wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen to our team in quite some time. I mean, can you imagine getting one of the top rated pass rushers on our team to play with Nassib, Ogbah, Bryant, and Kruger? Oh, and the fact that he played at OSU makes it THAT much more of a dream for many fans.
If what I read about Bosa's situation is true, then I don't understand why the Chargers are being dicks. Why should Bosa accept less than other people? I don't get it. And I wish Bosa's mother would just keep out of it.
Perhaps I'd feel better about the potential for trading for the guy if he REALLY wanted to play for us, but I remember him saying something negative about our franchise months ago. Maybe it wasn't that big of a deal...I don't remember...but I don't recall him WANTING to come here, and who can blame the guy.
Still...even I have to admit it would send shockwaves through our team and fan base.
I mean, can you imagine getting one of the top rated pass rushers on our team to play with Nassib, Ogbah, Bryant, and Kruger?
don't sleep on Orchard, who i suspect will be our best pass rusher this year.
-
It all starts with attitude, and Bosa has a bad one when it comes to Cleveland.Perhaps I'd feel better about the potential for trading for the guy if he REALLY wanted to play for us, but I remember him saying something negative about our franchise months ago.
He acts like he's too good for the Browns, and the prick hasn't even taken a single snap as a pro.
He can eat a bag of dicks.
It all starts with attitude, and Bosa has a bad one when it comes to Cleveland.
He acts like he's too good for the Browns, and the prick hasn't even taken a single snap as a pro.
He can eat a bag of dicks.
Ha!.....my exact feelings from day one.....Absolutely did NOT want to draft this guy....he wont suck, but he's no Watt either.....
He's always seemed full of himself(maybe cause he ate a bag of dicks)
-
joey bag of doughnut dicks.
-
-
Good, honest, refreshing interview.
-
-
Looks like the Joey Bozo vs Chargers FO has officially hit the "stalemate" status. . .
Yea...they keep referring to what other Charger players have been offered or agreed to. But they are known as about the chintziest organization around. What they offered was likely nothing like what every other team would have offered.
Hey....I personally would give them one of our first rounders that we have for next year.
Good God, isn't it fair to say that our DL needs help? After what we have seen so far in the preseason?
And Bosa bitched about Cleveland.
And the fact that the Chargers are negotiating in the media apparently tells you something about them.
-
His Mother says she wishes there would have been a trade like the Eli Manning- Philip Rivers trade. Hahahaha
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login