A few thoughts on the training camp practice, Monday, 8th August
-
Yes. Starting nickel back. He probably plays the first defensive play in close to 50% of games.
Ah.... wasn't aware that we are lining up in "the nickel" as our base defense.... good to know...
-
Yes. Starting nickel back. He probably plays the first defensive play in close to 50% of games.
Ah.... wasn't aware that we are lining up in "the nickel" as our base defense.... good to know...
-
Guess who is back at practice today?!!
JOSH GORDON BABY!
Yes, yes...I know I shouldn't expect all that much from him right away, but I can't help it. I had so much watching Gordon that one year, that I can't help but wonder what our offense can look like with him running down the field. If Josh returns to just 75% of what he used to be, I can't imagine how a team will match up in the secondary. Josh is the obvious #1, but everything I've read is Andrew Hawkins is actually the most difficult guy to cover, and let's not forget about this rookie we have...Mr. Coleman. Those are three pretty difficult guys to cover.
Also, Corey Coleman is back practicing and might actually play Thursday, as well as TE Seth Devalve.
-
Add Pryor to the mix, and offenses will not be laughing about the Browns'
limitations anymore.
-
Yes. Starting nickel back. He probably plays the first defensive play in close to 50% of games.
Ah.... wasn't aware that we are lining up in "the nickel" as our base defense.... good to know...
I must disagree with this. We play nickel than anything and to me, if you walk out on the field for the first offensive or defensive snap (barring extreme situations, injuries, etc) then you're a starter for that game.Ah.... wasn't aware that we are lining up in "the nickel" as our base defense.... good to know...
-
Yes. Starting nickel back. He probably plays the first defensive play in close to 50% of games.
Ah.... wasn't aware that we are lining up in "the nickel" as our base defense.... good to know...
Ah.... wasn't aware that we are lining up in "the nickel" as our base defense.... good to know...
You didn't specify base defense. He's still the top guy at his position and that position is on the field a ton....oftentimes for the first play.
And in the spirit of the discussion, he was an instrumental part of our 2014 defense.
-
-
Guess who is back at practice today?!!
JOSH GORDON BABY!
Yes, yes...I know I shouldn't expect all that much from him right away, but I can't help it. I had so much watching Gordon that one year, that I can't help but wonder what our offense can look like with him running down the field. If Josh returns to just 75% of what he used to be, I can't imagine how a team will match up in the secondary. Josh is the obvious #1, but everything I've read is Andrew Hawkins is actually the most difficult guy to cover, and let's not forget about this rookie we have...Mr. Coleman. Those are three pretty difficult guys to cover.
Also, Corey Coleman is back practicing and might actually play Thursday, as well as TE Seth Devalve.
Guess who is back at practice today?!!
JOSH GORDON BABY!
Yes, yes...I know I shouldn't expect all that much
I can't bring myself to expect anything out of him.
He'll probably pull a hammy or something in a day or two and ride a bike until his suspension starts.
Is Manziel still a contact in his phone?
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
