Skip to content

AAAHHHHHHHH!

Barber Shop Talk
6 2 405
  • I'm off until the 22nd. Ya I get paid everything is cool for now whatever.

  • I'm out of here going to the lake for a couple of days, see ya pussies l8er ah ight.

  • I'm out of here going to the lake for a couple of days, see ya pussies l8er ah ight.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    I'm out of here going to the lake for a couple of days, see ya pussies l8er ah ight.

    The question is, will you see any pussy while you are out?

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    I'm out of here going to the lake for a couple of days, see ya pussies l8er ah ight.

    The question is, will you see any pussy while you are out?

    @the-gipper said:

    The question is, will you see any pussy while you are out?

    Gip I realize your efforts in trying to be coy but really? It's raining and came back home. This is supposed to be my long vacation instead it's been a nightmare. At least I got my new job squared away.

    Anyhow the fundraising for the kids wheelchair van is going really well. If they fall short I'll be there for them. That's my vacation but I'm not complaining because those kids are the world.

    And I'm on 3000 ml of Norco right now and my dick couldn't get hard if I wanted it to.

  • @the-gipper said:

    The question is, will you see any pussy while you are out?

    Gip I realize your efforts in trying to be coy but really? It's raining and came back home. This is supposed to be my long vacation instead it's been a nightmare. At least I got my new job squared away.

    Anyhow the fundraising for the kids wheelchair van is going really well. If they fall short I'll be there for them. That's my vacation but I'm not complaining because those kids are the world.

    And I'm on 3000 ml of Norco right now and my dick couldn't get hard if I wanted it to.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Gip I realize your efforts in trying to be coy but really? It's raining and came back home. This is supposed to be my long vacation instead it's been a nightmare. At least I got my new job squared away.

    Anyhow the fundraising for the kids wheelchair van is going really well. If they fall short I'll be there for them. That's my vacation but I'm not complaining because those kids are the world.

    And I'm on 3000 ml of Norco right now and my dick couldn't get hard if I wanted it to.

    What do I know about your life? You only said that you were going to a lake for a few days....and then you called all of us pussies....I realize your efforts in trying to be coy about that...but really?

    As for the wheelchair van.....there is one that someone down the street from me has for sale. It looks nice. No clue on price.

    And take a look at this program that is being promoted by Ohio Kiwanis:

    https://kiwanisamyz.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/abbys-amtryke/

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Gip I realize your efforts in trying to be coy but really? It's raining and came back home. This is supposed to be my long vacation instead it's been a nightmare. At least I got my new job squared away.

    Anyhow the fundraising for the kids wheelchair van is going really well. If they fall short I'll be there for them. That's my vacation but I'm not complaining because those kids are the world.

    And I'm on 3000 ml of Norco right now and my dick couldn't get hard if I wanted it to.

    What do I know about your life? You only said that you were going to a lake for a few days....and then you called all of us pussies....I realize your efforts in trying to be coy about that...but really?

    As for the wheelchair van.....there is one that someone down the street from me has for sale. It looks nice. No clue on price.

    And take a look at this program that is being promoted by Ohio Kiwanis:

    https://kiwanisamyz.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/abbys-amtryke/

    @the-gipper said:

    What do I know about your life? You only said that you were going to a lake for a few days....and then you called all of us pussies....I realize your efforts in trying to be coy about that...but really?

    As for the wheelchair van.....there is one that someone down the street from me has for sale. It looks nice. No clue on price.

    And take a look at this program that is being promoted by Ohio Kiwanis:

    https://kiwanisamyz.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/abbys-amtryke/

    Thanks Gip.