Skip to content

Weaponry

The Browns Board
31 13 1.4k
  • I only know one thing for sure about the Browns this year. Going into week 2 of the season we will be tied for the lead in having the #1 overall pick. 😉

    (and we will also be tied for the lead in having the last pick in the draft) 😛

  • Thats a lot of ifs... I think RG3 will be good. Im not worried about our receivers. If RG3 can hit these receivers there should be no problem for them to catch the ball. Running game im still iffy about. I like them both but crowell has been hit or miss. Can't have that.

  • I only know one thing for sure about the Browns this year. Going into week 2 of the season we will be tied for the lead in having the #1 overall pick. 😉

    (and we will also be tied for the lead in having the last pick in the draft) 😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    I only know one thing for sure about the Browns this year. Going into week 2 of the season we will be tied for the lead in having the #1 overall pick. 😉

    (and we will also be tied for the lead in having the last pick in the draft) 😛

    Say what?

    How can we be tied for both when half the tams are 1-0 and half the teams are 0-1?

    Z

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I only know one thing for sure about the Browns this year. Going into week 2 of the season we will be tied for the lead in having the #1 overall pick. 😉

    (and we will also be tied for the lead in having the last pick in the draft) 😛

    Say what?

    How can we be tied for both when half the tams are 1-0 and half the teams are 0-1?

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Say what?

    How can we be tied for both when half the tams are 1-0 and half the teams are 0-1?

    Z

    we have the Eagles pick and play them week 1
  • Per one Las Vegas Book, the Eagles have a chance to be one of the worst teams in the league:

    Philadelphia Eagles 80/1

    Tampa Bay Buccanneers 80/1

    San Diego Chargers 80/1

    San Francisco 49ers 100/1

    Tennessee Titans 100/1

    Cleveland Browns 200/1

    But, of course, there we sit.

    (I think the Browns will far surpass what is expected of them)

  • New head coach, big roster turnover, it's a recipe for a high draft pick. So we could be in line for two.

  • New head coach, big roster turnover, it's a recipe for a high draft pick. So we could be in line for two.

    @gftchris said:

    New head coach, big roster turnover, it's a recipe for a high draft pick. So we could be in line for two.

    You talking Browns...or Eagles....or both?

    Don't forget: unsettled QB situation.

    I personally don't see Sam Bradford being any better really than RGIII......does anyone disagree?

  • Both, obviously? Unless you get an extra draft pick for extreme suckage, and you'd think we'd have had one of those by now.

  • Zombo said:

    Say what?

    How can we be tied for both when half the tams are 1-0 and half the teams are 0-1?

    Z

    we have the Eagles pick and play them week 1

    @flyin-j said:

    we have the Eagles pick and play them week 1

    And if we tie? 😮

  • @flyin-j said:

    we have the Eagles pick and play them week 1

    And if we tie? 😮

    @tour2ma said:

    And if we tie? 😮

    That means the Browns are truly the losers of all time. 😆

  • @flyin-j said:

    we have the Eagles pick and play them week 1

    And if we tie? 😮

    @tour2ma said:

    And if we tie? 😮

    we will be on pace for picks 16 and 17 haha
  • I'm far more concerned about team defence than I am about their ability to put up points.

  • I'm far more concerned about team defence than I am about their ability to put up points.

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    I'm far more concerned about team defence than I am about their ability to put up points.

    Well, yes, I left that subject untouched for a reason. The defense does seem to have far more question marks than the offense.

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    I'm far more concerned about team defence than I am about their ability to put up points.

    Well, yes, I left that subject untouched for a reason. The defense does seem to have far more question marks than the offense.

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, yes, I left that subject untouched for a reason. The defense does seem to have far more question marks than the offense.

    I think it's neck and neck until proven otherwise during the season.

  • Zombo said:

    Say what?

    How can we be tied for both when half the tams are 1-0 and half the teams are 0-1?

    Z

    we have the Eagles pick and play them week 1

    @flyin-j said:

    we have the Eagles pick and play them week 1

    Oh.

    You got me.

    Z

  • I'm far more concerned about team defence than I am about their ability to put up points.

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    I'm far more concerned about team defence than I am about their ability to put up points.

    This right here....... I too think the offense is going to be far better than just average, but I don't know how our awful defense is going to go from truly putrid, to even OK in just one off season.

  • "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

    We only have significant questions at:

    QB

    RB

    WR

    TE

    C

    RT

    Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

  • "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

    We only have significant questions at:

    QB

    RB

    WR

    TE

    C

    RT

    Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

    @tour2ma said:

    "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

    We only have significant questions at:

    QB

    RB

    WR

    TE

    C

    RT

    Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

    God sake man, it's pre-season. Just let us have this moment until the crushing reality of regular season kicks in.

  • "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

    We only have significant questions at:

    QB

    RB

    WR

    TE

    C

    RT

    Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

    @tour2ma said:

    "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

    We only have significant questions at:

    QB - Boom or Bust, big time

    RB - No question, really - the two headed Duke of Crow will be doing its thing

    WR - Question is who is our #2, out of Pryor, Gordon, Hawkins, and the rookies, behind Coleman. Not perfect, but definitely scope for excitement if one or more can play to potential

    TE - Gary and the Kids.

    C/RT - yes, questions, but also optimism that the line can't be as bad as last year

    Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

    I completely disagree about optimism - I'm super optimistic about this group's potential. Maybe we don't score 30 points every week, but we will more often than we're under 10, there's every possibility the group clicks on a game by game basis.

  • "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

    We only have significant questions at:

    QB

    RB

    WR

    TE

    C

    RT

    Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

    @tour2ma said:

    "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

    We only have significant questions at:

    QB

    RB

    WR

    TE

    C

    RT

    Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

    But, as noted, we have multiple options at pretty much all of those positions that could easily pan out to be good. Yes, there are question marks....but at least we have proposed answers. Sometimes in the past we did not have that.