Skip to content

Weaponry

The Browns Board
31 13 1.4k
  • @gftchris said:

    New head coach, big roster turnover, it's a recipe for a high draft pick. So we could be in line for two.

    You talking Browns...or Eagles....or both?

    Don't forget: unsettled QB situation.

    I personally don't see Sam Bradford being any better really than RGIII......does anyone disagree?

    @the-gipper said:

    You talking Browns...or Eagles....or both?

    Don't forget: unsettled QB situation.

    I personally don't see Sam Bradford being any better really than RGIII......does anyone disagree?

    Ehhh...I think I disagree with that. I'm not saying Sam is a LOT better, but I do think he's the better option at QB. That doesn't mean that RG III can't have a better season, but if someone asked me which QB I wanted out of the two...I'd probably say Sam.

  • @the-gipper said:

    You talking Browns...or Eagles....or both?

    Don't forget: unsettled QB situation.

    I personally don't see Sam Bradford being any better really than RGIII......does anyone disagree?

    Ehhh...I think I disagree with that. I'm not saying Sam is a LOT better, but I do think he's the better option at QB. That doesn't mean that RG III can't have a better season, but if someone asked me which QB I wanted out of the two...I'd probably say Sam.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Ehhh...I think I disagree with that. I'm not saying Sam is a LOT better, but I do think he's the better option at QB. That doesn't mean that RG III can't have a better season, but if someone asked me which QB I wanted out of the two...I'd probably say Sam.

    I think RG has the potential to be much better if he can get his act together. I don't think Bradford has the potential to do much more than what we have seen.

    I mean, figure it out.....some people on here were all up in arms because we did not get the #1 or #2 QBs in this past draft. Remember....Bradford was a #1 overall, and RG was a #2 overall.....and neither of them have proved to be all that and a bag of chips. I have been of the belief that both Bradford and RG had better potential than Goff or Wentz.

  • "Act together" is not enough. He seems to have checked all the interpersonal boxes a certain Johnny Fuck Face could not even locate.

    RG needs to show he has the mental tools to be a NFL QB....

    Read... React... Execute...

    ... and do it a fuckload faster than it took me to type...

  • "Act together" is not enough. He seems to have checked all the interpersonal boxes a certain Johnny Fuck Face could not even locate.

    RG needs to show he has the mental tools to be a NFL QB....

    Read... React... Execute...

    ... and do it a fuckload faster than it took me to type...

    @tour2ma said:

    "Act together" is not enough. He seems to have checked all the interpersonal boxes a certain Johnny Fuck Face could not even locate.

    RG needs to show he has the mental tools to be a NFL QB....

    Read... React... Execute...

    ... and do it a fuckload faster than it took me to type...

    Well....he needs to show the ability to read, react, and execute....in other words, he needs to get his act together.

  • "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

    We only have significant questions at:

    QB

    RB

    WR

    TE

    C

    RT

    Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

    @tour2ma said:

    "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

    We only have significant questions at:

    QB

    RB

    WR

    TE

    C

    RT

    Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

    I'm betting that the offense finishes somewhere around 14th best in the league....... better than average.

  • @tour2ma said:

    "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

    We only have significant questions at:

    QB

    RB

    WR

    TE

    C

    RT

    Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

    I'm betting that the offense finishes somewhere around 14th best in the league....... better than average.

    @d-bone said:

    I'm betting that the offense finishes somewhere around 14th best in the league....... better than average.

    I'll take some of that...

  • @tour2ma said:

    "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

    We only have significant questions at:

    QB

    RB

    WR

    TE

    C

    RT

    Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

    I'm betting that the offense finishes somewhere around 14th best in the league....... better than average.

    @d-bone said:

    I'm betting that the offense finishes somewhere around 14th best in the league....... better than average.

    still feel that way?

  • @d-bone said:

    I'm betting that the offense finishes somewhere around 14th best in the league....... better than average.

    still feel that way?

    @sisky-fringo said:

    still feel that way?

    1st pre-season game, I'll wait till at least the 2nd pre-season game to cry about the falling sky.

  • It's hindsight, but Ezekiel Elliott would have helped this team more than a pint sized slot receiver. Pound the rock.

  • It's hindsight, but Ezekiel Elliott would have helped this team more than a pint sized slot receiver. Pound the rock.

    @skippinturtles said:

    It's hindsight, but Ezekiel Elliott would have helped this team more than a pint sized slot receiver. Pound the rock.

    Coleman is not a slot receiver. With his speed, strength and toughness he is compared to Steve Smith and Antonio Brown. Just gotta get him healthy and keep him healthy.

    Elliot may have 3 or 4 good years, this was not the year to go RB, let the guys we have get beat up, add the RB last.

    Z