Hear Me Out First
-
Now its time for you not to deny reality. Steelers 10-2 vs. bungles since 2010.
Instead of you coming here giving advice on how to make the browns better, go figure out how to beat the Steelers.
77Bunghole is so gay he almost makes Stinkhole look cool.
And Stinkhole is an asshat.
Z
Zombo said:
77Bunghole is so gay he almost makes Stinkhole look cool.
And Stinkhole is an asshat.
Z
Did you think this one up all by yourself?
-
From what I see....the reason they don't get along is because of sexual frustration. They know they can't have each other so the awkward attention is negative as opposed to just getting together and doing the nasty.Zombo said:
77Bunghole is so gay he almost makes Stinkhole look cool.
And Stinkhole is an asshat.
Z
One Post From the Truth said:
From what I see....the reason they don't get along is because of sexual frustration. They know they can't have each other so the awkward attention is negative as opposed to just getting together and doing the nasty.
Oh is that what it is ? lol
Now we know the reason why you two get along.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
From what I see....the reason they don't get along is because of sexual frustration. They know they can't have each other so the awkward attention is negative as opposed to just getting together and doing the nasty.
Oh is that what it is ? lol
Now we know the reason why you two get along.
Oh yes thats what it is .
Now we know the reason why I go down on men.
Fyp
-
From what I see....the reason they don't get along is because of sexual frustration. They know they can't have each other so the awkward attention is negative as opposed to just getting together and doing the nasty.Zombo said:
77Bunghole is so gay he almost makes Stinkhole look cool.
And Stinkhole is an asshat.
Z
One Post From the Truth said:
From what I see....the reason they don't get along is because of sexual frustration. They know they can't have each other so the awkward attention is negative as opposed to just getting together and doing the nasty.
That's deep Truth. But I bet it's not as deep as your throat gets at 2 AM inside the men's stall at the local roadside rest.

-
Hi Kid. Welcome. It could be worse does anybody remember Umaflyy?
WSS
The insults are meaningless to me. Computer courage. Nothing more. Water off a ducks back. True Browns fans will respond to my posts as an adult.
77Bengal said:
True Browns fans will respond to my posts as an adult.
Oh shut the fuck up. Browns fans aren't measured by the way they respond to a cunt like you.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
From what I see....the reason they don't get along is because of sexual frustration. They know they can't have each other so the awkward attention is negative as opposed to just getting together and doing the nasty.
That's deep Truth. But I bet it's not as deep as your throat gets at 2 AM inside the men's stall at the local roadside rest.

Nice! Welcome to the board.That's deep Truth. But I bet it's not as deep as your throat gets at 2 AM inside the men's stall at the local roadside rest.

-
Stinky Stuart can't handle anyone defaming his teams so he has to excuse rape. Both at the college and pro level Pennsylvania loves to rape.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
From what I see....the reason they don't get along is because of sexual frustration. They know they can't have each other so the awkward attention is negative as opposed to just getting together and doing the nasty.
That's deep Truth. But I bet it's not as deep as your throat gets at 2 AM inside the men's stall at the local roadside rest.

That's deep Truth. But I bet it's not as deep as your throat gets at 2 AM inside the men's stall at the local roadside rest.

Come to troll stay because it's the wild west
-
Fuck you, you dick-licking Kentucky Hillbilly.
Your team hasn't won a playoff game since 1990 and judging by your nerdy post, it was probably the last time you got laid. Or maybe the last time your Mom got laid, and you're still waiting.
What, the Steelers are dirty but the Bengals aren't? The Steelers are just better. Until Hue has two or three years to run this organization then we'll be on top and you'll wonder how you missed your window with Hue to win a playoff game as your team turns to shit and you realize you still live in Kentucky and everything in your trailer smells.
Enjoy watching your team fall apart and wonder what might have been as the Browns ascend to the top and Steelers fall to mediocrity ... but STILL make your team their bitch.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Fuck you, you dick-licking Kentucky Hillbilly.
Zombo
It's the owners down to the management that put a staple on an organization ... I take much pride in the way the staff conducts themselves here at The Browns Board. There's no other forum that comes close. Why would anyone post anywhere else? ... Well, unless you were a flaming homo.
Zippy is a dickhead, but a HOF'er
-
I don't think anyone can disagree with this. Even if it cost a season suspension, someone should have knocked AB the fuck out. Right then and there.
Why?
Why?
-
Why?
You're kind of late. Been through all that silliness.
-
You're kind of late. Been through all that silliness.
It's "you're" not your.Your kind of late. Been through all that silliness.
-
Does it get any DIRTIER than this ?
-
It's "you're" not your.Your kind of late. Been through all that silliness.
One Post From the Truth said:
It's "you're" not your.
Damn you're right! Now you can say I was wrong about something in this thread!
I'll go ahead and correct it.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
It's "you're" not your.
Damn you're right! Now you can say I was wrong about something in this thread!
I'll go ahead and correct it.
No.Incorrect my level headed nemeses.Damn you're right! Now you can say I was wrong about something in this thread!
I'll go ahead and correct it.
You're in the wrong place for instance....
You don't have insurance on your vehicle and another car rear ends you. You are at fault because you shouldn't be on the road. There, a lowbrow just burnt cha Rape Rooter.
-
Does it get any DIRTIER than this ?
Does it get any DIRTIER than this ?
A cheap shot for sure, whats your point? When its indisputable its indisputable.
I can probably post a dozen vids of cheap shots made by players who aren't Steelers.
You need to understand that Antonio Brown is a showboater, not a dirty player.
Recall a punt return for a TD when he tried to stick to the goalpost, and another time when he ran backwards the last 20 yards into the endzone.
Him hurdling a player would have made a great highlight clip for the evening sports news, which it did, but in a negative light.
-
No.Incorrect my level headed nemeses.Damn you're right! Now you can say I was wrong about something in this thread!
I'll go ahead and correct it.
You're in the wrong place for instance....
You don't have insurance on your vehicle and another car rear ends you. You are at fault because you shouldn't be on the road. There, a lowbrow just burnt cha Rape Rooter.
One Post From the Truth said:
No.Incorrect my level headed nemeses.
It's spelled nemesis.
And a fitting word choice.
nemesis
[nem-uh-sis] /ˈnɛm ə sɪs/noun,1.something that a person cannot conquerAnyway, I don't know why you don't want Steelers fans here.Steeler fans are dumb and ignorant, have no teeth, are inbreeds and Browns fans are way superior... so isn't it kind of fun to have a Steeler fan around for you to push around and use as a whipping boy?Plus I call myself Stinkhole! LOL -
One Post From the Truth said:
No.Incorrect my level headed nemeses.
It's spelled nemesis.
And a fitting word choice.
nemesis
[nem-uh-sis] /ˈnɛm ə sɪs/noun,1.something that a person cannot conquerAnyway, I don't know why you don't want Steelers fans here.Steeler fans are dumb and ignorant, have no teeth, are inbreeds and Browns fans are way superior... so isn't it kind of fun to have a Steeler fan around for you to push around and use as a whipping boy?Plus I call myself Stinkhole! LOL
Nemeses; a spelling of the Truth telling a stooler fan that he can be beat. Once again you've been beat.It's nemesis.
And a fitting word choice.
nemesis
[nem-uh-sis] /ˈnɛm ə sɪs/
noun,
1.
something that a person cannot conquer
-
Certain fact that you all have to abide:
1. The Bengals will still be the most talented team in the division, but they have suffered some critical losses...including losing their OC to the Browns.
2. Yes, historically, the Steelers are the dirtiest team in the league, except perhaps for the Raiders
3. The Steelers do now have 3 things going for them: A. BR....and who knows if he can stay upright. He may be able to because B. is their offensive line....err, their OL coach who gets good things from them. C. Antonio Brown. (no, their D is not something they have going for them.)
4. The Browns are a 3-13 team coming in with a new GM/FO, new HC, new OC, new DC, new QB, many new young players. So god only knows how good or bad this team will be. I suggest, not very, at least initially.
5. The Ravens will also be mediocre at best. The fact is, while they have a few good players, their talent pool isn't what it used to be.
-
Nemeses; a spelling of the Truth telling a stooler fan that he can be beat. Once again you've been beat.It's nemesis.
And a fitting word choice.
nemesis
[nem-uh-sis] /ˈnɛm ə sɪs/
noun,
1.
something that a person cannot conquer
One Post From the Truth said:
Nemeses; a spelling of the Truth telling a stooler fan that he can be beat. Once again you've been beat.
Uh huh whatever. Keep telling yourself you're beating me. That's what I'm here for.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login