Hear Me Out First
-
We will take care of ourselves, never you mind.
We will take care of ourselves, never you mind.
Just enjoy talking football. And considering the Browns just brought in Hue Jackson, I thought some of you may like discussing him and some other Bengals he brought with him.
For example, did you know that the two RBs that followed Jackson to Cleveland are better than you guys may realize. I'm not saying they're the next Adrian Peterson, but they can definitely contribute on special teams and I wouldn't rule them out at contributing on offense as well.
-
77Bengal said:
I'm new to this board and this is my first post. And as my username suggests, I'm a die hard Bengals fan. But please; don't freak out! I'm not on here to degrade the Browns. I'm on here to give my opinion as to what the Browns ownership and administration should do in order to improve the team.
As I already stated, I'm a huge Bengals fan and I have been since 1977 (since the age of 10) hence '77' in my username. I live and die by my teams success and failures just as I know everyone of you do concerning the Browns. However, my dad and I always supported the Browns in the playoffs if the Bengals didn't make it in starting with the Cardiac Kids.
So why do I care? What's the main reason for my desire to post on a Browns board? Well, it's quite simple. My disdain and your disdain of the 'elitest Steelers' organization from top to bottom. You know, the team that's allowed to break rules with impunity and receive very little if no punishment at all. The team that left Colt McCoy lying on the turf after being blindsided by James Harrison several years back The team that has beat up on my Bengals and your Browns for years with hardly any retaliation, retribution or revenge whatsoever while being coddled by the league.
Well, for my Bengals, that era has passed as witnessed by their match-ups over the past two seasons. It's now time for the Browns to do the same. I realize that the Browns aren't as talented as the Steelers are at this moment, so they may not beat them on the scoreboard, but the field is a whole other story.
Hue Jackson knows how dirty the Steelers (and Mike Tomlin) are and he's more than capable of building a physical Browns team that will not allow the Steelers to push them around anymore. As a Bengal fan and resident of Ohio, I would love to see the Browns go into Pittsburgh and physically beat them to a pulp by matching them blow for blow; hit for hit. Like I stated earlier, the Steelers are more talented than the Browns are at this time, so the Steelers may get the win. But when it comes to the physicality of the game, the Browns have no excuses for not giving the Steelers a dose of their own medicine.
And by the way, I was rooting for LeBron and the Cavs. Glad to see them win it all. Great, great story.
Thanks all,
77Bengal
Welcome to the board, eat a dick.
Welcome to the board, eat a dick.
Thanks for the 'welcome'! But I'll pass on the latter.
-
We will take care of ourselves, never you mind.
Just enjoy talking football. And considering the Browns just brought in Hue Jackson, I thought some of you may like discussing him and some other Bengals he brought with him.
For example, did you know that the two RBs that followed Jackson to Cleveland are better than you guys may realize. I'm not saying they're the next Adrian Peterson, but they can definitely contribute on special teams and I wouldn't rule them out at contributing on offense as well.
77Bengal said:
Just enjoy talking football. And considering the Browns just brought in Hue Jackson, I thought some of you may like discussing him and some other Bengals he brought with him.
For example, did you know that the two RBs that followed Jackson to Cleveland are better than you guys may realize. I'm not saying they're the next Adrian Peterson, but they can definitely contribute on special teams and I wouldn't rule them out at contributing on offense as well.
Yes, it has been reported that those guys could be valuable backup commodities. That remains to be seen...perhaps as soon as tomorrow.
-
Welcome to the board, eat a dick.
Thanks for the 'welcome'! But I'll pass on the latter.
77Bengal said:
Thanks! But I'll pass on the latter.
Too late. Done did?
-
77Bengal said:
Just enjoy talking football. And considering the Browns just brought in Hue Jackson, I thought some of you may like discussing him and some other Bengals he brought with him.
For example, did you know that the two RBs that followed Jackson to Cleveland are better than you guys may realize. I'm not saying they're the next Adrian Peterson, but they can definitely contribute on special teams and I wouldn't rule them out at contributing on offense as well.
Yes, it has been reported that those guys could be valuable backup commodities. That remains to be seen...perhaps as soon as tomorrow.
Yes, it has been reported that those guys could be valuable backup commodities. That remains to be seen...perhaps as soon as tomorrow.
I thought James Wilder Jr. followed Hue to Cleveland, but it looks like he signed with the Bills. Anyway, RB Terrell Watson was a nice pick up. He can contribute on special teams right away but he also shows flashes when rushing. I really hated to see him leave.
-
Fuck you, you dick-licking Kentucky Hillbilly.
Your team hasn't won a playoff game since 1990 and judging by your nerdy post, it was probably the last time you got laid. Or maybe the last time your Mom got laid, and you're still waiting.
What, the Steelers are dirty but the Bengals aren't? The Steelers are just better. Until Hue has two or three years to run this organization then we'll be on top and you'll wonder how you missed your window with Hue to win a playoff game as your team turns to shit and you realize you still live in Kentucky and everything in your trailer smells.
Enjoy watching your team fall apart and wonder what might have been as the Browns ascend to the top and Steelers fall to mediocrity ... but STILL make your team their bitch.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Fuck you, you dick-licking Kentucky Hillbilly.
Your team hasn't won a playoff game since 1990 and judging by your nerdy post, it was probably the last time you got laid. Or maybe the last time your Mom got laid, and you're still waiting.
What, the Steelers are dirty but the Bengals aren't? The Steelers are just better. Until Hue has two or three years to run this organization then we'll be on top and you'll wonder how you missed your window with Hue to win a playoff game as your team turns to shit and you realize you still live in Kentucky and everything in your trailer smells.
Enjoy watching your team fall apart and wonder what might have been as the Browns ascend to the top and Steelers fall to mediocrity ... but STILL make your team their bitch.
Zombo
ZOMHOOLIE
..Only thing missing was Tanner telling 77Bengal "To take your participation trophy & stick it straight up your A$$" Thanks, Z you made my Day.. -
One Post From the Truth said:
My worst hated Bengal. Ken Anderson.
The helmets they have now are even worse than the plain ones that said "Bengals". I was like not in a straight line either it just lays out there like a plain gay rainbow.
Most of my Browns friends hate WR Isaac Curtis the most.
Yeah, I would like to see the Bengals overhaul their uniforms as well. They looked great in the '80s, but they're dated. Time for a change. But in the grand scheme of things, it's not high on my wish list concerning the team. That would be a Lombardi Trophy and/or W's and L's.
Shut the fuck up.77Bengal said:
Most of my Browns friends hate WR Isaac Curtis the most.
Yeah, I would like to see the Bengals overhaul their uniforms as well. They looked great in the '80s, but they're dated. Time for a change. But in the grand scheme of things, it's not high on my wish list concerning the team. That would be a Lombardi Trophy and/or W's and L's.
-
Zombo said:
Fuck you, you dick-licking Kentucky Hillbilly.
Your team hasn't won a playoff game since 1990 and judging by your nerdy post, it was probably the last time you got laid. Or maybe the last time your Mom got laid, and you're still waiting.
What, the Steelers are dirty but the Bengals aren't? The Steelers are just better. Until Hue has two or three years to run this organization then we'll be on top and you'll wonder how you missed your window with Hue to win a playoff game as your team turns to shit and you realize you still live in Kentucky and everything in your trailer smells.
Enjoy watching your team fall apart and wonder what might have been as the Browns ascend to the top and Steelers fall to mediocrity ... but STILL make your team their bitch.
Zombo
ZOMHOOLIE
..Only thing missing was Tanner telling 77Bengal "To take your participation trophy & stick it straight up your A$$" Thanks, Z you made my Day.. -
Shut the fuck up.77Bengal said:
Most of my Browns friends hate WR Isaac Curtis the most.
Yeah, I would like to see the Bengals overhaul their uniforms as well. They looked great in the '80s, but they're dated. Time for a change. But in the grand scheme of things, it's not high on my wish list concerning the team. That would be a Lombardi Trophy and/or W's and L's.
One Post From the Truth said:
Shut the fuck up.
My bad. I thought you wanted to start a conversation.

But seriously, are there any posters on this board that like to talk real football? Like I stated earlier, I'm not on here to troll the board and/or degrade the Browns.
-
"Hear me out first..."
No.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Shut the fuck up.
My bad. I thought you wanted to start a conversation.

But seriously, are there any posters on this board that like to talk real football? Like I stated earlier, I'm not on here to troll the board and/or degrade the Browns.
77Bengal said:
My bad. I thought you wanted to start a conversation.

But seriously, are there any posters on this board that like to talk real football? Like I stated earlier, I'm not on here to troll the board and/or degrade the Browns.
There's very little of that around here anymore.
Stick around long enough, and you'll find the three or four posters who try.
Hint: I am not one of them.
-
My worst hated Bengal. Ken Anderson.
The helmets they have now are even worse than the plain ones that said "Bengals". I was like not in a straight line either it just lays out there like a plain gay rainbow.
One Post From the Truth said:
My worst hated Bengal. Ken Anderson.
The helmets they have now are even worse than the plain ones that said "Bengals". I was like not in a straight line either it just lays out there like a plain gay rainbow.
Bungle helmets look like a bad comb over.


-
I'm new to this board and this is my first post. And as my username suggests, I'm a die hard Bengals fan. But please; don't freak out! I'm not on here to degrade the Browns. I'm on here to give my opinion as to what the Browns ownership and administration should do in order to improve the team.
As I already stated, I'm a huge Bengals fan and I have been since 1977 (since the age of 10) hence '77' in my username. I live and die by my teams success and failures just as I know everyone of you do concerning the Browns. However, my dad and I always supported the Browns in the playoffs if the Bengals didn't make it in starting with the Cardiac Kids.So why do I care? What's the main reason for my desire to post on a Browns board? Well, it's quite simple. My disdain and your disdain of the 'elitest Steelers' organization from top to bottom. You know, the team that's allowed to break rules with impunity and receive very little if no punishment at all. The team that left Colt McCoy lying on the turf after being blindsided by James Harrison several years back The team that has beat up on my Bengals and your Browns for years with hardly any retaliation, retribution or revenge whatsoever while being coddled by the league.
Well, for my Bengals, that era has passed as witnessed by their match-ups over the past two seasons. It's now time for the Browns to do the same. I realize that the Browns aren't as talented as the Steelers are at this moment, so they may not beat them on the scoreboard, but the field is a whole other story.
Hue Jackson knows how dirty the Steelers (and Mike Tomlin) are and he's more than capable of building a physical Browns team that will not allow the Steelers to push them around anymore. As a Bengal fan and resident of Ohio, I would love to see the Browns go into Pittsburgh and physically beat them to a pulp by matching them blow for blow; hit for hit. Like I stated earlier, the Steelers are more talented than the Browns are at this time, so the Steelers may get the win. But when it comes to the physicality of the game, the Browns have no excuses for not giving the Steelers a dose of their own medicine.
And by the way, I was rooting for LeBron and the Cavs. Glad to see them win it all. Great, great story.
Thanks all,
77Bengal
77Bengal said:
The team that left Colt McCoy lying on the turf after being blindsided by James Harrison several years back
Or Antonio Brown kicking our punter in the face. The only appropriate response would have been to have someone break the motherfucker's leg. In any event, the enemy of my enemy is my friend so welcome aboard.
-
We will take care of ourselves, never you mind.
Just enjoy talking football. And considering the Browns just brought in Hue Jackson, I thought some of you may like discussing him and some other Bengals he brought with him.
For example, did you know that the two RBs that followed Jackson to Cleveland are better than you guys may realize. I'm not saying they're the next Adrian Peterson, but they can definitely contribute on special teams and I wouldn't rule them out at contributing on offense as well.
77Bengal said:
Just enjoy talking football. And considering the Browns just brought in Hue Jackson, I thought some of you may like discussing him and some other Bengals he brought with him.
For example, did you know that the two RBs that followed Jackson to Cleveland are better than you guys may realize. I'm not saying they're the next Adrian Peterson, but they can definitely contribute on special teams and I wouldn't rule them out at contributing on offense as well.
As you've seen- we have a pretty rough crowd here. Just consider it some tough love from Z- he's one of the Mods. I'm far more tolerant of visitors from other teams. My memory is failing me- now who was that other Bengal fan that was a semi-regular here quite a few years back?
BTW- Dave Lapham is the worst homer announcer in the NFL- and I can't stand him.
We have one or two Steeler fans that frequent this place- I haven't seen Vagitron around lately- must still be smarting that Bell and Bryant got suspended.
Bungle helmets look like a bad comb over.


Doug Dieken (Browns radio announcer) said the helmets look like a funky bowling ball.

-
I'm new to this board and this is my first post. And as my username suggests, I'm a die hard Bengals fan. But please; don't freak out! I'm not on here to degrade the Browns. I'm on here to give my opinion as to what the Browns ownership and administration should do in order to improve the team.
As I already stated, I'm a huge Bengals fan and I have been since 1977 (since the age of 10) hence '77' in my username. I live and die by my teams success and failures just as I know everyone of you do concerning the Browns. However, my dad and I always supported the Browns in the playoffs if the Bengals didn't make it in starting with the Cardiac Kids.So why do I care? What's the main reason for my desire to post on a Browns board? Well, it's quite simple. My disdain and your disdain of the 'elitest Steelers' organization from top to bottom. You know, the team that's allowed to break rules with impunity and receive very little if no punishment at all. The team that left Colt McCoy lying on the turf after being blindsided by James Harrison several years back The team that has beat up on my Bengals and your Browns for years with hardly any retaliation, retribution or revenge whatsoever while being coddled by the league.
Well, for my Bengals, that era has passed as witnessed by their match-ups over the past two seasons. It's now time for the Browns to do the same. I realize that the Browns aren't as talented as the Steelers are at this moment, so they may not beat them on the scoreboard, but the field is a whole other story.
Hue Jackson knows how dirty the Steelers (and Mike Tomlin) are and he's more than capable of building a physical Browns team that will not allow the Steelers to push them around anymore. As a Bengal fan and resident of Ohio, I would love to see the Browns go into Pittsburgh and physically beat them to a pulp by matching them blow for blow; hit for hit. Like I stated earlier, the Steelers are more talented than the Browns are at this time, so the Steelers may get the win. But when it comes to the physicality of the game, the Browns have no excuses for not giving the Steelers a dose of their own medicine.
And by the way, I was rooting for LeBron and the Cavs. Glad to see them win it all. Great, great story.
Thanks all,
77Bengal
77Bengal said:
I'm new to this board and this is my first post. And as my username suggests, I'm a die hard Bengals fan. But please; don't freak out! I'm not on here to degrade the Browns. I'm on here to give my opinion as to what the Browns ownership and administration should do in order to improve the team.
As I already stated, I'm a huge Bengals fan and I have been since 1977 (since the age of 10) hence '77' in my username. I live and die by my teams success and failures just as I know everyone of you do concerning the Browns. However, my dad and I always supported the Browns in the playoffs if the Bengals didn't make it in starting with the Cardiac Kids.
So why do I care? What's the main reason for my desire to post on a Browns board? Well, it's quite simple. My disdain and your disdain of the 'elitest Steelers' organization from top to bottom. You know, the team that's allowed to break rules with impunity and receive very little if no punishment at all. The team that left Colt McCoy lying on the turf after being blindsided by James Harrison several years back The team that has beat up on my Bengals and your Browns for years with hardly any retaliation, retribution or revenge whatsoever while being coddled by the league.
Well, for my Bengals, that era has passed as witnessed by their match-ups over the past two seasons. It's now time for the Browns to do the same. I realize that the Browns aren't as talented as the Steelers are at this moment, so they may not beat them on the scoreboard, but the field is a whole other story.
Hue Jackson knows how dirty the Steelers (and Mike Tomlin) are and he's more than capable of building a physical Browns team that will not allow the Steelers to push them around anymore. As a Bengal fan and resident of Ohio, I would love to see the Browns go into Pittsburgh and physically beat them to a pulp by matching them blow for blow; hit for hit. Like I stated earlier, the Steelers are more talented than the Browns are at this time, so the Steelers may get the win. But when it comes to the physicality of the game, the Browns have no excuses for not giving the Steelers a dose of their own medicine.
And by the way, I was rooting for LeBron and the Cavs. Glad to see them win it all. Great, great story.
Thanks all,
77Bengal
Well, Bengals fan - the hateful responses are funny to our board. Personally, I do that to squealer fans who show up.
The squealers are famous for strategic illegal cheap shots to take key players out of game. Carson Palmers' knee is just
one of the most obvious cheapshotting for playoffs scandals. Fans of most NFL teams know it.
The Rooney friendship with the NFL royalty has had great benefits.
Quite frankly, the best way to keep RGIII from getting his knees blown out by a steeler player, a few seconds
after the whistle, is to keep McCown as backup. The steelers are just famous for that over the years, they draft
dirty players right out of college, like Troy Prollyfullapoopoo.
I do think the Bengals will be surprised at the Browns' improvement. We actually have a great coaching staff
that actually teaches players, etc. And they even drafted wide receivers, too. Things are looking up.
And I apologize to you, because I laughed when Zombo did the first bashing in response. It's kinda legendary
around here. You don't deserve that. But squeeler fans do. You just happen to be practice for when they show up.
The Browns are finally on the right track - we'll see how it goes.
-
Zombo said:
Fuck you, you dick-licking Kentucky Hillbilly.
Your team hasn't won a playoff game since 1990 and judging by your nerdy post, it was probably the last time you got laid. Or maybe the last time your Mom got laid, and you're still waiting.
What, the Steelers are dirty but the Bengals aren't? The Steelers are just better. Until Hue has two or three years to run this organization then we'll be on top and you'll wonder how you missed your window with Hue to win a playoff game as your team turns to shit and you realize you still live in Kentucky and everything in your trailer smells.
Enjoy watching your team fall apart and wonder what might have been as the Browns ascend to the top and Steelers fall to mediocrity ... but STILL make your team their bitch.
Zombo
Zombo, I don't think you read all of my post or you've misinterpreted it. I would like to see THE BROWNS BEAT THE STEELERS on the scoreboard and on the field. I assume you would like to see the same.
Also, I hope you're not suggesting that the Bengals have been as dirty as the Steelers have been over the years because that simply isn't true. I know the Bengals have a certain linebacker that has drawn a lot of criticism over the last few years and deservedly so, but I wouldn't trade him for anything because he's not afraid of the Steelers and he's proven such time and again. The attitude he takes on the field is the same attitude that I hope the Browns take on the field when they play the Steelers and with Hue Jackson at the helm, there's a chance it'll happen.
Whether you know it or not, the Browns have a better defense than most are aware of and a few players that are more than capable of taking it to the Steelers. So lighten up. All I want is for YOUR TEAM to give their most hated rival a long overdue thrashing.
Thanks Zombo,
77Bengal
77Bengal said:
I would like to see THE BROWNS BEAT THE STEELERS .
No fuckn shit!? Aren't you special!
-
77Bengal said:
I would like to see THE BROWNS BEAT THE STEELERS .
No fuckn shit!? Aren't you special!
No fuckn shit!? Aren't you special!
A Steeler fan bagging on a Bengals fan on a Browns forum. Both of you can piss up a rope.
-
No fuckn shit!? Aren't you special!
A Steeler fan bagging on a Bengals fan on a Browns forum. Both of you can piss up a rope.
Hey I was noticing a movie that had a PG13 rating sex scene. It shows a little bit then I was thinking how cliche they are.A Steeler fan bagging on a Bengals fan on a Browns forum. Both of you can piss up a rope.
He will make the move, they kiss then it switches that they're done already. They look like they're just waking up. How unrealistic man! When I get done fucking I'm ready to go to Wal mart and shit.
-
Hey I was noticing a movie that had a PG13 rating sex scene. It shows a little bit then I was thinking how cliche they are.A Steeler fan bagging on a Bengals fan on a Browns forum. Both of you can piss up a rope.
He will make the move, they kiss then it switches that they're done already. They look like they're just waking up. How unrealistic man! When I get done fucking I'm ready to go to Wal mart and shit.
One Post From the Truth said:
Hey I was noticing a movie that had a PG13 rating sex scene. It shows a little bit then I was thinking how cliche they are.
He will make the move, they kiss then it switches that they're done already. They look like they're just waking up. How unrealistic man! When I get done fucking I'm ready to go to Wal mart and shit.
Hahaha. Nothing makes me want to go grocery shopping quite like giving the wife a stabbing.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Shut the fuck up.
My bad. I thought you wanted to start a conversation.

But seriously, are there any posters on this board that like to talk real football? Like I stated earlier, I'm not on here to troll the board and/or degrade the Browns.
77Bengal said:
My bad. I thought you wanted to start a conversation.

But seriously, are there any posters on this board that like to talk real football? Like I stated earlier, I'm not on here to troll the board and/or degrade the Browns.
FYI, here, our defintion of "Troll" is anyone who is not a Browns fan first. That makes you a troll. Sorry, just live with it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login