Hear Me Out First
-
No fuckn shit!? Aren't you special!
A Steeler fan bagging on a Bengals fan on a Browns forum. Both of you can piss up a rope.
Hey I was noticing a movie that had a PG13 rating sex scene. It shows a little bit then I was thinking how cliche they are.A Steeler fan bagging on a Bengals fan on a Browns forum. Both of you can piss up a rope.
He will make the move, they kiss then it switches that they're done already. They look like they're just waking up. How unrealistic man! When I get done fucking I'm ready to go to Wal mart and shit.
-
Hey I was noticing a movie that had a PG13 rating sex scene. It shows a little bit then I was thinking how cliche they are.A Steeler fan bagging on a Bengals fan on a Browns forum. Both of you can piss up a rope.
He will make the move, they kiss then it switches that they're done already. They look like they're just waking up. How unrealistic man! When I get done fucking I'm ready to go to Wal mart and shit.
One Post From the Truth said:
Hey I was noticing a movie that had a PG13 rating sex scene. It shows a little bit then I was thinking how cliche they are.
He will make the move, they kiss then it switches that they're done already. They look like they're just waking up. How unrealistic man! When I get done fucking I'm ready to go to Wal mart and shit.
Hahaha. Nothing makes me want to go grocery shopping quite like giving the wife a stabbing.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Shut the fuck up.
My bad. I thought you wanted to start a conversation.

But seriously, are there any posters on this board that like to talk real football? Like I stated earlier, I'm not on here to troll the board and/or degrade the Browns.
77Bengal said:
My bad. I thought you wanted to start a conversation.

But seriously, are there any posters on this board that like to talk real football? Like I stated earlier, I'm not on here to troll the board and/or degrade the Browns.
FYI, here, our defintion of "Troll" is anyone who is not a Browns fan first. That makes you a troll. Sorry, just live with it.
-
Not sure there's anything left to add here...
- Point out Burfect's lay out of Brown was dirtier than the cumulative play of any Steeler game in recent memory?
- Point out even our worst teams find a way to beat the Bengals once a year?
- Point out we have as many playoff wins as the Bengals since '99?
- Maybe an Opie reference for Dalton?
I hate it when that happens...
-
77Bengal said:
The team that left Colt McCoy lying on the turf after being blindsided by James Harrison several years back
Or Antonio Brown kicking our punter in the face. The only appropriate response would have been to have someone break the motherfucker's leg. In any event, the enemy of my enemy is my friend so welcome aboard.
Or Antonio Brown kicking our punter in the face. The only appropriate response would have been to have someone break the motherfucker's leg. In any event, the enemy of my enemy is my friend so welcome aboard.
Thanks. Antonio Brown is a little punk. The guy gets jacked by Vontaze Burfict and all he's done since is whine and cry about it. The Steelers broke our punters jaw a few years back. Did Kevin Huber whine and cry about it? Nope. Any punishment? Nope. They're the six time Superbowl winning elitist Steelers owned by the Rooney family. They're allowed to violate the rules. Hines Ward also broke Keith Rivers jaw on a blindside hit a few years ago. What punishment did Ward get? Not a thing. Ryan Shazier blindsided Giovani Bernard in the playoffs this past season which was a clear violation of the rules. Not a flag to be found. Steeler coach Mike Munchak pulled Reggie Nelson's hair on the sideline during the same game. Munchak was fined after the game as he should be, but what many people don't know is that Munchak's fine has since been lifted. He doesn't have to pay a dime for assaulting an opposing player. But what should we expect from a team that has a head coach that has blatantly violated the rules in the past by purposely tripping an opposing player. I truly hope to see the Browns give the Steelers a dose of their own medicine this year and match them blow for blow.
-
don't get the bengal hate. at least it's a team from ohio that wins.........just not playoff games.
mike brown fuck marvin lewis's boyfriend?
-
77Bengal said:
I'm new to this board and this is my first post. And as my username suggests, I'm a die hard Bengals fan. But please; don't freak out! I'm not on here to degrade the Browns. I'm on here to give my opinion as to what the Browns ownership and administration should do in order to improve the team.
As I already stated, I'm a huge Bengals fan and I have been since 1977 (since the age of 10) hence '77' in my username. I live and die by my teams success and failures just as I know everyone of you do concerning the Browns. However, my dad and I always supported the Browns in the playoffs if the Bengals didn't make it in starting with the Cardiac Kids.
So why do I care? What's the main reason for my desire to post on a Browns board? Well, it's quite simple. My disdain and your disdain of the 'elitest Steelers' organization from top to bottom. You know, the team that's allowed to break rules with impunity and receive very little if no punishment at all. The team that left Colt McCoy lying on the turf after being blindsided by James Harrison several years back The team that has beat up on my Bengals and your Browns for years with hardly any retaliation, retribution or revenge whatsoever while being coddled by the league.
Well, for my Bengals, that era has passed as witnessed by their match-ups over the past two seasons. It's now time for the Browns to do the same. I realize that the Browns aren't as talented as the Steelers are at this moment, so they may not beat them on the scoreboard, but the field is a whole other story.
Hue Jackson knows how dirty the Steelers (and Mike Tomlin) are and he's more than capable of building a physical Browns team that will not allow the Steelers to push them around anymore. As a Bengal fan and resident of Ohio, I would love to see the Browns go into Pittsburgh and physically beat them to a pulp by matching them blow for blow; hit for hit. Like I stated earlier, the Steelers are more talented than the Browns are at this time, so the Steelers may get the win. But when it comes to the physicality of the game, the Browns have no excuses for not giving the Steelers a dose of their own medicine.
And by the way, I was rooting for LeBron and the Cavs. Glad to see them win it all. Great, great story.
Thanks all,
77Bengal
Well, Bengals fan - the hateful responses are funny to our board. Personally, I do that to squealer fans who show up.
The squealers are famous for strategic illegal cheap shots to take key players out of game. Carson Palmers' knee is just
one of the most obvious cheapshotting for playoffs scandals. Fans of most NFL teams know it.
The Rooney friendship with the NFL royalty has had great benefits.
Quite frankly, the best way to keep RGIII from getting his knees blown out by a steeler player, a few seconds
after the whistle, is to keep McCown as backup. The steelers are just famous for that over the years, they draft
dirty players right out of college, like Troy Prollyfullapoopoo.
I do think the Bengals will be surprised at the Browns' improvement. We actually have a great coaching staff
that actually teaches players, etc. And they even drafted wide receivers, too. Things are looking up.
And I apologize to you, because I laughed when Zombo did the first bashing in response. It's kinda legendary
around here. You don't deserve that. But squeeler fans do. You just happen to be practice for when they show up.
The Browns are finally on the right track - we'll see how it goes.
Well, Bengals fan - the hateful responses are funny to our board. Personally, I do that to squealer fans who show up.
The squealers are famous for strategic illegal cheap shots to take key players out of game. Carson Palmers' knee is just
one of the most obvious cheapshotting for playoffs scandals. Fans of most NFL teams know it.
The Rooney friendship with the NFL royalty has had great benefits.
Quite frankly, the best way to keep RGIII from getting his knees blown out by a steeler player, a few seconds
after the whistle, is to keep McCown as backup. The steelers are just famous for that over the years, they draft
dirty players right out of college, like Troy Prollyfullapoopoo.
I do think the Bengals will be surprised at the Browns' improvement. We actually have a great coaching staff
that actually teaches players, etc. And they even drafted wide receivers, too. Things are looking up.
And I apologize to you, because I laughed when Zombo did the first bashing in response. It's kinda legendary
around here. You don't deserve that. But squeeler fans do. You just happen to be practice for when they show up.
The Browns are finally on the right track - we'll see how it goes.
The responses I received when I first posted are the responses I expected. They didn't upset me in the least.Totally meaningless. I just view them as a hazing before being accepted (by some, not all) on this board. Now for some real football talk.
The Browns have made a lot of good decisions during this off-season. Hiring Hue Jackson was a good move as was bringing in RGIII. RGIII gets a second chance to prove himself and if it doesn't work out, it's not a signing that will come back to haunt them financially. Besides, they have a capable back-up in McCown.
Jackson and the Browns received some criticism about drafting so many WRs this past April. Personally, I think it was a good decision to do so. The Browns desperately need some quality WRs and although this wasn't one of the strongest drafts when it came to the WR position, there was some good mid to late round talent worth investing in. However, Corey Coleman was a good pick in round one and it made far more sense going in that direction than rolling the dice on yet another QB. WR Rashard Jennings is gonna surprise. He's a player I wanted the Bengals to draft because of his production and maybe more importantly, his confidence. And if RGIII has no one to throw to, it makes zero sense in signing him in the first place.
-
Well, Bengals fan - the hateful responses are funny to our board. Personally, I do that to squealer fans who show up.
The squealers are famous for strategic illegal cheap shots to take key players out of game. Carson Palmers' knee is just
one of the most obvious cheapshotting for playoffs scandals. Fans of most NFL teams know it.
The Rooney friendship with the NFL royalty has had great benefits.
Quite frankly, the best way to keep RGIII from getting his knees blown out by a steeler player, a few seconds
after the whistle, is to keep McCown as backup. The steelers are just famous for that over the years, they draft
dirty players right out of college, like Troy Prollyfullapoopoo.
I do think the Bengals will be surprised at the Browns' improvement. We actually have a great coaching staff
that actually teaches players, etc. And they even drafted wide receivers, too. Things are looking up.
And I apologize to you, because I laughed when Zombo did the first bashing in response. It's kinda legendary
around here. You don't deserve that. But squeeler fans do. You just happen to be practice for when they show up.
The Browns are finally on the right track - we'll see how it goes.
The responses I received when I first posted are the responses I expected. They didn't upset me in the least.Totally meaningless. I just view them as a hazing before being accepted (by some, not all) on this board. Now for some real football talk.
The Browns have made a lot of good decisions during this off-season. Hiring Hue Jackson was a good move as was bringing in RGIII. RGIII gets a second chance to prove himself and if it doesn't work out, it's not a signing that will come back to haunt them financially. Besides, they have a capable back-up in McCown.
Jackson and the Browns received some criticism about drafting so many WRs this past April. Personally, I think it was a good decision to do so. The Browns desperately need some quality WRs and although this wasn't one of the strongest drafts when it came to the WR position, there was some good mid to late round talent worth investing in. However, Corey Coleman was a good pick in round one and it made far more sense going in that direction than rolling the dice on yet another QB. WR Rashard Jennings is gonna surprise. He's a player I wanted the Bengals to draft because of his production and maybe more importantly, his confidence. And if RGIII has no one to throw to, it makes zero sense in signing him in the first place.
77Bengal said:
The responses I received when I first posted are the responses I expected. They didn't upset me in the least.Totally meaningless. I just view them as a hazing before being accepted (by some, not all) on this board. Now for some real football talk.
The Browns have made a lot of good decisions during this off-season. Hiring Hue Jackson was a good move as was bringing in RGIII. RGIII gets a second chance to prove himself and if it doesn't work out, it's not a signing that will come back to haunt them financially. Besides, they have a capable back-up in McCown.
Jackson and the Browns received some criticism about drafting so many WRs this past April. Personally, I think it was a good decision to do so. The Browns desperately need some quality WRs and although this wasn't one of the strongest drafts when it came to the WR position, there was some good mid to late round talent worth investing in. However, Corey Coleman was a good pick in round one and it made far more sense going in that direction than rolling the dice on yet another QB. WR Rashard Jennings is gonna surprise. He's a player I wanted the Bengals to draft because of his production and maybe more importantly, his confidence. And if RGIII has no one to throw to, it makes zero sense in signing him in the first place.
Its more fun to bust your balls, because your football posts are just boring pablum. You are not saying anything here we didn't already know.
-
77Bengal said:
My bad. I thought you wanted to start a conversation.

But seriously, are there any posters on this board that like to talk real football? Like I stated earlier, I'm not on here to troll the board and/or degrade the Browns.
FYI, here, our defintion of "Troll" is anyone who is not a Browns fan first. That makes you a troll. Sorry, just live with it.
FYI, here, our defintion of "Troll" is anyone who is not a Browns fan first. That makes you a troll. Sorry, just live with it.
I totally realize that by definition I'm a troll. Couldn't care less. Why? Because I personally think of trolls as being not only those that join an opposing teams board, but those that use that forum to degrade the other team and it's members. But like I stated, I could care less so living with it isn't a detriment in the least.
-
don't get the bengal hate. at least it's a team from ohio that wins.........just not playoff games.
mike brown fuck marvin lewis's boyfriend?
don't get the bengal hate. at least it's a team from ohio that wins.........just not playoff games.
mike brown fuck marvin lewis's boyfriend?
Exactly. Like I stated in my first post, I always rooted for the Browns in the playoffs if the Bengals didn't make it in. Or, as another Browns fan put it; "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" or something like that. I was also pulling for the Cavs because I'm a fan of LeBron James and I support my states teams over other state teams.
-
77Bengal said:
The responses I received when I first posted are the responses I expected. They didn't upset me in the least.Totally meaningless. I just view them as a hazing before being accepted (by some, not all) on this board. Now for some real football talk.
The Browns have made a lot of good decisions during this off-season. Hiring Hue Jackson was a good move as was bringing in RGIII. RGIII gets a second chance to prove himself and if it doesn't work out, it's not a signing that will come back to haunt them financially. Besides, they have a capable back-up in McCown.
Jackson and the Browns received some criticism about drafting so many WRs this past April. Personally, I think it was a good decision to do so. The Browns desperately need some quality WRs and although this wasn't one of the strongest drafts when it came to the WR position, there was some good mid to late round talent worth investing in. However, Corey Coleman was a good pick in round one and it made far more sense going in that direction than rolling the dice on yet another QB. WR Rashard Jennings is gonna surprise. He's a player I wanted the Bengals to draft because of his production and maybe more importantly, his confidence. And if RGIII has no one to throw to, it makes zero sense in signing him in the first place.
Its more fun to bust your balls, because your football posts are just boring pablum. You are not saying anything here we didn't already know.
Its more fun to bust your balls, because your football posts are just boring pablum. You are not saying anything here we didn't already know.
Would my posts be less boring if I took the bait and trashed the Browns and everyone on here with middle school jabs? Do you really think you know Hue Jackson the coach better than myself? Another words, I'm sure I could contribute some insight on occasion concerning different topics that some Browns fans are unaware of.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
My worst hated Bengal. Ken Anderson.
The helmets they have now are even worse than the plain ones that said "Bengals". I was like not in a straight line either it just lays out there like a plain gay rainbow.
Bungle helmets look like a bad comb over.


Bungle helmets look like a bad comb over.


That's clever. But the Bengals do have a much better helmet and logo than the Sqealers. The Squealer logo on the side of their helmets is nothing more than the Steelmark logo that you can find inside older refrigerators and other appliances. Yeah, very original. Just a poor design that the Squealers swiped from the Steel Institute. Pull up the link below and educate yourself my Squealy little friend.
-
Bungle helmets look like a bad comb over.


That's clever. But the Bengals do have a much better helmet and logo than the Sqealers. The Squealer logo on the side of their helmets is nothing more than the Steelmark logo that you can find inside older refrigerators and other appliances. Yeah, very original. Just a poor design that the Squealers swiped from the Steel Institute. Pull up the link below and educate yourself my Squealy little friend.
77Bengal said:
That's clever. But the Bengals do have a much better helmet and logo than the Sqealers. The Squealer logo on the side of their helmets is nothing more than the Steelmark logo that you can find inside older refrigerators and other appliances. Yeah, very original. Just a poor design that the Squealers swiped from the Steel Institute. Pull up the link below and educate yourself my Squealy little friend.
You're lame kiddo. And bengal stripes are nothing more than bengal stripes you see on tigers, and an Eagles logo is nothing but an eagle, so what's your point ya dork?
And I'm not going to open a link explaining how the Steelers logo was adopted from Clevelands Republic Steel, at their recommendation....that logo one of the most beautiful things to ever come out of Cleveland!
-
Or Antonio Brown kicking our punter in the face. The only appropriate response would have been to have someone break the motherfucker's leg. In any event, the enemy of my enemy is my friend so welcome aboard.
Thanks. Antonio Brown is a little punk. The guy gets jacked by Vontaze Burfict and all he's done since is whine and cry about it. The Steelers broke our punters jaw a few years back. Did Kevin Huber whine and cry about it? Nope. Any punishment? Nope. They're the six time Superbowl winning elitist Steelers owned by the Rooney family. They're allowed to violate the rules. Hines Ward also broke Keith Rivers jaw on a blindside hit a few years ago. What punishment did Ward get? Not a thing. Ryan Shazier blindsided Giovani Bernard in the playoffs this past season which was a clear violation of the rules. Not a flag to be found. Steeler coach Mike Munchak pulled Reggie Nelson's hair on the sideline during the same game. Munchak was fined after the game as he should be, but what many people don't know is that Munchak's fine has since been lifted. He doesn't have to pay a dime for assaulting an opposing player. But what should we expect from a team that has a head coach that has blatantly violated the rules in the past by purposely tripping an opposing player. I truly hope to see the Browns give the Steelers a dose of their own medicine this year and match them blow for blow.
I don't think anyone can disagree with this. Even if it cost a season suspension, someone should have knocked AB the fuck out. Right then and there.77Bengal said:
Thanks. Antonio Brown is a little punk. The guy gets jacked by Vontaze Burfict and all he's done since is whine and cry about it. The Steelers broke our punters jaw a few years back. Did Kevin Huber whine and cry about it? Nope. Any punishment? Nope. They're the six time Superbowl winning elitist Steelers owned by the Rooney family. They're allowed to violate the rules. Hines Ward also broke Keith Rivers jaw on a blindside hit a few years ago. What punishment did Ward get? Not a thing. Ryan Shazier blindsided Giovani Bernard in the playoffs this past season which was a clear violation of the rules. Not a flag to be found. Steeler coach Mike Munchak pulled Reggie Nelson's hair on the sideline during the same game. Munchak was fined after the game as he should be, but what many people don't know is that Munchak's fine has since been lifted. He doesn't have to pay a dime for assaulting an opposing player. But what should we expect from a team that has a head coach that has blatantly violated the rules in the past by purposely tripping an opposing player. I truly hope to see the Browns give the Steelers a dose of their own medicine this year and match them blow for blow.
-
And btw 77, this is normal treatment for anyone who posts on the board who is not a Browns fan. Plus the fact that we have several "dick licking" Bengal fans on here occasionally who have already ruined it for you. Welcome!
-
FYI, here, our defintion of "Troll" is anyone who is not a Browns fan first. That makes you a troll. Sorry, just live with it.
I totally realize that by definition I'm a troll. Couldn't care less. Why? Because I personally think of trolls as being not only those that join an opposing teams board, but those that use that forum to degrade the other team and it's members. But like I stated, I could care less so living with it isn't a detriment in the least.
77Bengal said:
I totally realize that by definition I'm a troll. Couldn't care less. Why? Because I personally think of trolls as being not only those that join an opposing teams board, but those that use that forum to degrade the other team and it's members. But like I stated, I could care less so living with it isn't a detriment in the least.
Nevertheless, you still gotta wear the hat:

-
Its more fun to bust your balls, because your football posts are just boring pablum. You are not saying anything here we didn't already know.
Would my posts be less boring if I took the bait and trashed the Browns and everyone on here with middle school jabs? Do you really think you know Hue Jackson the coach better than myself? Another words, I'm sure I could contribute some insight on occasion concerning different topics that some Browns fans are unaware of.
77Bengal said:
Would my posts be less boring if I took the bait and trashed the Browns and everyone on here with middle school jabs?
Well, actually, yes.

Do you really think you know Hue Jackson the coach better than myself?
Possibly, I don't know if you know Jackson about Hue.any more than anyone else. Unless you have some kind of personal intimate relationship with him all you know is what is available to every other fan. You don't have a personal intimate relationship with him, do you?
Another words, I'm sure I could contribute some insight on occasion concerning different topics that some Browns fans are unaware of.
Well, you can contribute what you know. We will be the judge of whether or not it constitutes "insight".
-
And btw 77, this is normal treatment for anyone who posts on the board who is not a Browns fan. Plus the fact that we have several "dick licking" Bengal fans on here occasionally who have already ruined it for you. Welcome!
And btw 77, this is normal treatment for anyone who posts on the board who is not a Browns fan. Plus the fact that we have several "dick licking" Bengal fans on here occasionally who have already ruined it for you. Welcome!
Right, at this point 77Bengal's only job here is to emulate Kevin Bacon.
-
I don't think anyone can disagree with this. Even if it cost a season suspension, someone should have knocked AB the fuck out. Right then and there.77Bengal said:
Thanks. Antonio Brown is a little punk. The guy gets jacked by Vontaze Burfict and all he's done since is whine and cry about it. The Steelers broke our punters jaw a few years back. Did Kevin Huber whine and cry about it? Nope. Any punishment? Nope. They're the six time Superbowl winning elitist Steelers owned by the Rooney family. They're allowed to violate the rules. Hines Ward also broke Keith Rivers jaw on a blindside hit a few years ago. What punishment did Ward get? Not a thing. Ryan Shazier blindsided Giovani Bernard in the playoffs this past season which was a clear violation of the rules. Not a flag to be found. Steeler coach Mike Munchak pulled Reggie Nelson's hair on the sideline during the same game. Munchak was fined after the game as he should be, but what many people don't know is that Munchak's fine has since been lifted. He doesn't have to pay a dime for assaulting an opposing player. But what should we expect from a team that has a head coach that has blatantly violated the rules in the past by purposely tripping an opposing player. I truly hope to see the Browns give the Steelers a dose of their own medicine this year and match them blow for blow.
I don't think anyone can disagree with this. Even if it cost a season suspension, someone should have knocked AB the fuck out. Right then and there.
Why?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login