Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Packers Preseason Game Night Thread***

The Browns Board
97 29 4.3k
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Not exactly a lot of household names on GB's D-line... especially interior DL...

  • Anyone know a good live streaming site on the internet for the game? ❗😐

    Preferably free.

    NFL Network (212 on direct tv) carries the replay @ 100 am est late tonight. Set my recorder.

    Also again tomorrow @ 100pm est.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @texasag1969 said:

    Anyone know a good live streaming site on the internet for the game? ❗😐

    Preferably free.

    NFL Network (212 on direct tv) carries the replay @ 100 am est late tonight. Set my recorder.

    Also again tomorrow @ 100pm est.

    You can get 1 week free from nfl.com and can watch tonight for free. $99 after one week for the rest of the preseason.

  • Anyone know a good live streaming site on the internet for the game? ❗😐

    Preferably free.

    NFL Network (212 on direct tv) carries the replay @ 100 am est late tonight. Set my recorder.

    Also again tomorrow @ 100pm est.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @texasag1969 said:

    Anyone know a good live streaming site on the internet for the game? ❗😐

    Preferably free.

    NFL Network (212 on direct tv) carries the replay @ 100 am est late tonight. Set my recorder.

    Also again tomorrow @ 100pm est.

    cheap prick. (laughing)

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    For the first preseason game, there is a TON going on for us. We have several position battles that won't be finalized any time soon, and we're going to get a GOOD look at many players in a different setting. I want to caution people against getting too high or too low on people during this game, as the first preseason game is normally a cluster chicken.

    That being said, here are the players I REALLY want to see and read about:

    Justin Gilbert - Yes, him. I've read that he's done better in practice, and his attitude appears to be night and day. However, he is still getting beat in practice by a variety of receivers, among them Terrell Pryor. I want to see Gilbert "relax". Too many times I've seen him in good position, only to panic when the ball was in the air. I desperately want to see him improve and at least look like a viable backup. We need depth at this position so badly with Haden and K'Waun having their injury history.

    Rookie WR's - I'm obviously saddened by Coleman's injury, and I fear this will be something that plagues him all season. I hope I'm wrong. However, I can't wait to see Higgins and the others go against another team.

    RG III - I'm not going to get too worked up either way with him. I'll be pleased if he plays well, but I won't be too upset if he struggles. Hue Jackson isn't going to divulge TOO much in the preseason, especially in the first game. All I want out of RG III is to show solid footwork (no happy feet), command of the huddle, not turning over the ball, and hitting most of his open throws. However, by the conclusion of the third preseason game, I want to see him finish a few drives with TOUCHDOWNS, scanning the field, sliding/out of bounds running, and hitting those nice deep throws that he's done in practice.

    Terrell Pryor - Oh yes, he might be the guy I'm most excited other than RG III. Can he get open? Will he make the catches in traffic? Can he break tackles and get the YAC we so desperately need? Will Hue show us a trick play with him so early in the year?

    Ogbah and Nassib - I don't expect much from these rookies tonight, but I want to see how they look on the field. Fast, strong, explosive? Let's see!

    Cam Erving - I have to say, I'm nervous about this one. I just have too many visions in my head from last year that show Erving getting his ass blown apart. I don't need to see the guy dominate, but I don't want to see him flying through the air like he was punched by Neo in the Matrix.

    Running Game - Which formations will we use? What part of the running game will Duke be involved in? Will Crow look decisive?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Anyone know a good live streaming site on the internet for the game? ❗😐

    Preferably free.

    NFL Network (212 on direct tv) carries the replay @ 100 am est late tonight. Set my recorder.

    Also again tomorrow @ 100pm est.

    cheap prick. (laughing)

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #13

    @miktoxic said:

    cheap prick. (laughing)

    😆

    He said with his free BB t-shirt on for game day. 😛

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #14

    BDP: I don't want to hate, but is your only purpose in life the start game threads? I believe that is all you've ever posted. If so, carry on I guess. Just wondering.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I'll be downtown tonight for the Tribe. Keep me filled in on how the young skill players, trenches and (obviously) RG3 look.

  • Anyone know a good live streaming site on the internet for the game? ❗😐

    Preferably free.

    NFL Network (212 on direct tv) carries the replay @ 100 am est late tonight. Set my recorder.

    Also again tomorrow @ 100pm est.

    A Adoug319 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @texasag1969 said:

    Anyone know a good live streaming site on the internet for the game? ❗😐

    Preferably free.

    NFL Network (212 on direct tv) carries the replay @ 100 am est late tonight. Set my recorder.

    Also again tomorrow @ 100pm est.

    Atdhe.ru was my go to. Quality isn't HD but it's good for being free

    I have a jailbroken firestick now which is the greatest investment I've ever made. Every show, every movie, every sporting event. Free.

  • A Adoug319 wrote on last edited by Adoug319
    #17

    @sisky-fringo said:

    you might wanna tone it down homey out of courtesy for the pirates.

    also, the link you provided is the "#2" in my previous post...so there's that too.

    for those interested, the #1 option i provided has less popups and less redirects to places like bovada than #2 as well.

    Lol dude it's a domain from Russia, the government can't do anything. Nor do they care, they have much bigger fish to fry.

    Also, cable and dish companies love the new advent of free live streaming... They lose money from people not buying cable but gain it right back with people paying for premium wifi speed so the streams are smoother. The companies don't give a fuck, they get there's either way.

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Any chance of a mod opening up the Tavern?

  • Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    this run defense : (

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Welp....RG3 is RG3.

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Mostert did that same shit during the scrimmage.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #22

    Meat er fast and fat unblocked. Sweet...Cleveland Browns Football= " Were just not that bad"

  • Hi, Browns fans! 🙂 Our Cleveland Browns begin their 2016 NFL season as they are up north in Wisconsin to play the Green Bay Packers.

    Mike Patrick and Solomon Wilcotts are announcing the live TV broadcast on WEWS ABC Channel 5 in in Cleveland, and the Browns Preseason Television Network. Tonight's game will also be replayed in the coming week on the NFL Network.

    NO injuries, and GO BROWNS!!!!! 🙂😎

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @brownsdawgpound said:

    Mike Patrick and Solomon Wilcotts are announcing the live TV broadcast on WEWS ABC Channel 5 in in Cleveland, and the Browns Preseason Television Network.

    what happened to Solomon Wilcots?

  • @brownsdawgpound said:

    Mike Patrick and Solomon Wilcotts are announcing the live TV broadcast on WEWS ABC Channel 5 in in Cleveland, and the Browns Preseason Television Network.

    what happened to Solomon Wilcots?

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @sisky-fringo said:

    what happened to Solomon Wilcots?

    He's still there, and he still can't pronounce Berea.

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #25

    is he on the broadcast you are watching? my guys sound like ian eagle and rich gannon...and there's a green bay shield icon when they show replays, that also have profound packer bias.

    anyone have a link to a cle homer broadcast?

  • Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by
    #26

    So... Crappy first half?

    Any positive takeaways from the start of the game?

  • is he on the broadcast you are watching? my guys sound like ian eagle and rich gannon...and there's a green bay shield icon when they show replays, that also have profound packer bias.

    anyone have a link to a cle homer broadcast?

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @sisky-fringo said:

    is he on the broadcast you are watching? my guys sound like ian eagle and rich gannon...and there's a green bay shield icon when they show replays, that also have profound packer bias.

    anyone have a link to a cle homer broadcast?

    Mike Patrick & Solomon Wilcotts are handling the broadcast locally on WEWS channel 5.
  • So... Crappy first half?

    Any positive takeaways from the start of the game?

    Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    So... Crappy first half?

    Any positive takeaways from the start of the game?

    terelle pryor looked competent in the first quarter, i missed most of the second quarter : /

    looking forward to seeing what kessler can do