***Official Browns @ Packers Preseason Game Night Thread***
-
I didn't see soft at all. Soft is going through the motions, constantly getting run over, and losing
by a wide margin and not caring.
These Browns played TOUGH, and they love it out there. They have a great lockerroom, per
the players, and they love their coaches, and their coaches TEACH.
There's a ton for them to have learned, and just because there were mistakes in communication, etc...
that is another teaching moment. This is a lockerroom full of guys who LOVE the game.
Too many years we've seen just going through the motions. I saw a dramatic extension of the comradrie
and energy and team play that I saw in practice. I have been wanting to see them play this way for years.
The mistakes? I would have bet our tractor and my combine that the Browns wouldn't have it all together yet.
Now, there is KICKASS ATTITUDE. There's TEAMWORK. There is DEDICATION and ENERGY.
These games don't count. That's why they play em - to practice in real game situations. Notice Detroit beat
the squealer squids pretty badly. They aren't going to show their entire offense or defense in the exhibition games.
Missed assignments - coaches hate that, but it's going to happen when players are still thinking instead of reacting
automatically. Give it a couple of exhibition games, then we'll come closer to seeing if there are any significant
problems that need fixed.
The offensive line protections surely were wrong a few times... that can be fixed by the next game.
We'll see how it goes.
-
-
I saw a team that played as a TEAM, with an excellent upbeat kickass attitude,
and a lot of discipline.
uh, WHAT?
are you frickin kidding me? what planet is your recliner on that you watched this game from?
'kick-ass attitude'? GTFO of here. not one fucking play last night did i think i saw a team play with 'kick-ass' attitude. as a matter of fact i was blatantly screaming at my tv with neighbors wondering if i was murdering someone because of a LACK of attitude. NOT ONE FUCKING PLAY from our defense did i see ANYONE get back to the ball or line of scrimmage after GB ran their fullback down our throats with anyone with some attitude like a real team might have with some pride and be like BITCH!. nothing. nada. same old pussy looking getting our teeth kicked in football. another regime out the door in a year.
see ya hue you crank head.
oh and btw, i guess all that talk of trading mccown went right out the window last night considering rg3 is a feather waiting to get snagged out the air from a mouse and hue's great job of drafting our franchise guy looks like a shoe salesman at pay4less.
total garbage.
uh, WHAT?
are you frickin kidding me? what planet is your recliner on that you watched this game from?
'kick-ass attitude'? GTFO of here. not one fucking play last night did i think i saw a team play with 'kick-ass' attitude. as a matter of fact i was blatantly screaming at my tv with neighbors wondering if i was murdering someone because of a LACK of attitude. NOT ONE FUCKING PLAY from our defense did i see ANYONE get back to the ball or line of scrimmage after GB ran their fullback down our throats with anyone with some attitude like a real team might have with some pride and be like BITCH!. nothing. nada. same old pussy looking getting our teeth kicked in football. another regime out the door in a year.
see ya hue you crank head.
oh and btw, i guess all that talk of trading mccown went right out the window last night considering rg3 is a feather waiting to get snagged out the air from a mouse and hue's great job of drafting our franchise guy looks like a shoe salesman at pay4less.
total garbage.
Agreed. I don't know what koolaid some in here are drinking, but I don't want any.
-
FYI, Carson Wentz couldn't even make it through 1/2 of an NFL pre-season game before his skeleton cracked............ Glass framed pussy.
I guess the NFL is a bit different than Mary Mother Dakota's School of the Blind, where he excelled so well.
FYI, Carson Wentz couldn't even make it through 1/2 of an NFL pre-season game before his skeleton cracked............ Glass framed pussy.
I guess the NFL is a bit different than Mary Mother Dakota's School of the Blind, where he excelled so well.
So much for Goodell pussifying the league.. theyre still getting injured.. LOL.
-
-
FYI, Carson Wentz couldn't even make it through 1/2 of an NFL pre-season game before his skeleton cracked............ Glass framed pussy.
I guess the NFL is a bit different than Mary Mother Dakota's School of the Blind, where he excelled so well.
-
-
years of cheapshots vs other nfl teams, especially in playoffs > one Joe Turkey Jones slam that wasn't after the whistle blew.
-
Goff is going to be good

-
-
Just reminiscing on what could have been - even though that's not what we're supposed to do.
-
Just reminiscing on what could have been - even though that's not what we're supposed to do.
Just reminiscing on what could have been - even though that's not what we're supposed to do.
It would have been nice if Goff slipped to #2 but he didn't. I don't think Kessler is any more lost than Goff or Wentz at this point - he just had the bad luck of starting 2 drives near his own goal line.
-
-
Just reminiscing on what could have been - even though that's not what we're supposed to do.
It would have been nice if Goff slipped to #2 but he didn't. I don't think Kessler is any more lost than Goff or Wentz at this point - he just had the bad luck of starting 2 drives near his own goal line.
It would have been nice if Goff slipped to #2 but he didn't. I don't think Kessler is any more lost than Goff or Wentz at this point - he just had the bad luck of starting 2 drives near his own goal line.
i actually thought Kessler looked pretty good. teaching moments, like Shobert hitting the Kicker. i bet their situational awareness will improve drastically after a good reaming. best case? they are better for it and it never happens to either one again in their careers. worst? at least they showed us early.
-
-
It looked to me as if the Browns struggled. Everywhere. But it's to be expected at this point. New regime, coaches, systems, players, etc.
Saw a lot of Ogbah. Wanna see even more of him.
Nassib made some good plays. The play right after his shoestring sack, the OLineman pushed him 8 yards downfield.
Mozart was our leading rusher...by a long shot. - not quite sure what to make of him yet.
I think our OL is going to be a problem (again). Center & RT especially. (Ladson can pack up and go home, thank you very much).
Kessler had a rough outing. Yes he was 2 for 2 with a TD...but I'm quite sure he's feeling quite humble today. Of course it would've been better if he didn't have to have guys like Ladson blocking for him....but such is the life of a third stringer. He'll do better next time.
Austin Davis is certainly the odd man out. He got his bell rung...next it'll be his ticket punched. He should've learned to slide in the offseason.
Was good to see Pryor make a couple of key catches. And sad to see WR Hall get hurt and be lost for the year. He didn't look half bad.
.......was pretty shaky...but I'm looking forward to the next game...
-
FYI, Carson Wentz couldn't even make it through 1/2 of an NFL pre-season game before his skeleton cracked............ Glass framed pussy.
I guess the NFL is a bit different than Mary Mother Dakota's School of the Blind, where he excelled so well.
FYI, Carson Wentz couldn't even make it through 1/2 of an NFL pre-season game before his skeleton cracked............ Glass framed pussy.
I guess the NFL is a bit different than Mary Mother Dakota's School of the Blind, where he excelled so well.
Nah... Carson just tried to stiff-rib a LB...

Goff is going to be good

Ya think?
I don't think Kessler is any more lost than Goff or Wentz at this point - he just had the bad luck of starting 2 drives near his own goal line.
Did you actually see Goff and Wentz play?
-
It looked to me as if the Browns struggled. Everywhere. But it's to be expected at this point. New regime, coaches, systems, players, etc.
Saw a lot of Ogbah. Wanna see even more of him.
Nassib made some good plays. The play right after his shoestring sack, the OLineman pushed him 8 yards downfield.
Mozart was our leading rusher...by a long shot. - not quite sure what to make of him yet.
I think our OL is going to be a problem (again). Center & RT especially. (Ladson can pack up and go home, thank you very much).
Kessler had a rough outing. Yes he was 2 for 2 with a TD...but I'm quite sure he's feeling quite humble today. Of course it would've been better if he didn't have to have guys like Ladson blocking for him....but such is the life of a third stringer. He'll do better next time.
Austin Davis is certainly the odd man out. He got his bell rung...next it'll be his ticket punched. He should've learned to slide in the offseason.
Was good to see Pryor make a couple of key catches. And sad to see WR Hall get hurt and be lost for the year. He didn't look half bad.
.......was pretty shaky...but I'm looking forward to the next game...
It looked to me as if the Browns struggled. Everywhere. But it's to be expected at this point. New regime, coaches, systems, players, etc.
Saw a lot of Ogbah. Wanna see even more of him.
Nassib made some good plays. The play right after his shoestring sack, the OLineman pushed him 8 yards downfield.
Mozart was our leading rusher...by a long shot. - not quite sure what to make of him yet.
I think our OL is going to be a problem (again). Center & RT especially. (Ladson can pack up and go home, thank you very much).
Kessler had a rough outing. Yes he was 2 for 2 with a TD...but I'm quite sure he's feeling quite humble today. Of course it would've been better if he didn't have to have guys like Ladson blocking for him....but such is the life of a third stringer. He'll do better next time.
Austin Davis is certainly the odd man out. He got his bell rung...next it'll be his ticket punched. He should've learned to slide in the offseason.
Was good to see Pryor make a couple of key catches. And sad to see WR Hall get hurt and be lost for the year. He didn't look half bad.
.......was pretty shaky...but I'm looking forward to the next game...
Pretty accurate Orion. Mozart? Great job with that nickname.
For a first NFL outing, it didn't take Nassib long to see some double teams. I've been looking forward to seeing how he'd respond to the transition to the next level. I was not disappointed. As he continues to fill out his frame the next couple of years with NFL strength and conditioning coaches - it's going to be fun to watch.
With rookie QBs, I see no value in jumping to conclusions on a guy's very first outing. Austin Davis looks like a waste of time.
I'm not as worried about RT as I am with Center right now. If worse comes to worse, Greco can probably make the move to Center while Pasztor has experience playing OG. Between Bailey, Coleman and Drango we should be able to find a suitable/decent neighbor for Pasztor on the right side.
-
The offensive line play - new coaches, new systems, it's the first preseason,
I'm delighted they played so well.
Ya have to fully expect these miscommunications, etc. But then again, you have
to figure they will fix those before the next game for the most part...?
On the upside, I didn't see one bad snap from center, so there's that...
A lot has to do with timing, and in a "game" situation, that is a lot different
than just training camp. If players can't fix things, they aren't on the active
roster.
Again, I saw upbeat, confident, aggressive play - more of what I saw in practice.
I'm fairly confident the mistakes will be fixed overall by the third practice game.
-
@sisky-fringo said:
the host website redirects to russia, but those particular streams are typically from the States. those aren't their personal streams, they just fetch them and host them conveniently on their site for us to watch. who said anything about government? copyright online extends wordwide and large corps DO employ people who DO monitor especially the powerhouses like the NFL and UFC. why do you think streams get shut down? Interpol Sweden much? you are being careless due to a false sense of security because you have your jailbroke firestick to fall back on...the best investment you've ever made in your life. mine was probably buying 5K shares of netflix @ $5 a share the year it came out (if i had kept it it would be worth about a 3/4 of a MIL today)...or when i bought sirius at $.02 a share, before they merged w XM...but i digress.
why not be considerate to those breaking the law for our entertainment? it's easy enough.
Lol dude you are way too serious..
Is your career in it or computer networking? If not, then shut up.
Of course I'm not being literal when I say a firestick is the best investment ever, it's called a hyperbole...
However I would recommend it to anyone who isn't in a financial situation that allows them to spend hundreds to watch football.
Everyone knows about those two sites you posted, they're never gonna get shut down and when/if they do there will be 100 new ones and the cycle will continue. The people will always be one step ahead of the corporations.
Lol @ the fact that it's perfectly ok to post a hyperlink, but posting the website directly via text is careless..
Shut the fuck up
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login