Skip to content

Guess the Movie Quote

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
534 17 18.5k
  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by

    Mafia

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by

    "I'm a short, fat, slut."

  • @stillmotion said:

    "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]

    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.

    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'

    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:

    once I was blind and now I can see.'

    Greatest Story Ever Told?

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Greatest Story Ever Told?

    Raging Bull....

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    Ok you guys have gone wild. What is the current quote, even? Can we keep on point here?

  • Ok you guys have gone wild. What is the current quote, even? Can we keep on point here?

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Ok you guys have gone wild. What is the current quote, even? Can we keep on point here?

    @gftchris said:

    This is why we can't have nice things.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    And that's why we have rules...

    I missed a "Raging Bull" quote? Pisses me off... my #1 movie of all time.

  • And that's why we have rules...

    I missed a "Raging Bull" quote? Pisses me off... my #1 movie of all time.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    And that's why we have rules...

    I missed a "Raging Bull" quote? Pisses me off... my #1 movie of all time.

    I thought the OP on that said it was not Raging Bull.

  • Ok you guys have gone wild. What is the current quote, even? Can we keep on point here?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Ok you guys have gone wild. What is the current quote, even? Can we keep on point here?

    this is it:

    "This is why we can't have nice things."

    And I don't know it...but it sounds familiar.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    That's not the quote gipper. It's me saying that people pissing all over the etiquette of the game is why we can't have games like this. Just randomly throwing out quote after quote - not cool.

  • That's not the quote gipper. It's me saying that people pissing all over the etiquette of the game is why we can't have games like this. Just randomly throwing out quote after quote - not cool.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    That's not the quote gipper. It's me saying that people pissing all over the etiquette of the game is why we can't have games like this. Just randomly throwing out quote after quote - not cool.

    Actually, I think this is a movie..or TV or something quote.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    Gipper it's not a quote, he just said that. I'm sure it's been said in a movie. Now what's the actual quote we're going with?

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    Let's get back on track with an easy one:

    I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. He had a quiet way about him, a walk and a talk that just wasn't normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or a worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I think it would be fair to say...I liked [him] from the start.
  • Gipper it's not a quote, he just said that. I'm sure it's been said in a movie. Now what's the actual quote we're going with?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Gipper it's not a quote, he just said that. I'm sure it's been said in a movie. Now what's the actual quote we're going with?

    I don't think we ever got this one. I and others guessed some Biblical movies....but were not told if correct or not:

    "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]

    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.

    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'

    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:

    once I was blind and now I can see.

  • Let's get back on track with an easy one:

    I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. He had a quiet way about him, a walk and a talk that just wasn't normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or a worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I think it would be fair to say...I liked [him] from the start.
    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    Let's get back on track with an easy one:

    Shawshank redemption

  • @gftchris said:

    Let's get back on track with an easy one:

    Shawshank redemption

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Shawshank redemption

    Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'.

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by hammertime

    I responded with "mafia"

    sorry if I skipped

    It was the the answer to -this is why we cant have nice things-

    lol I see the confusion now

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Start this over again....

    Hint. Early 90's movie had Christina Applegate in it.

    "I'm on top of it Rose!"

    Don't tell mom the babysitter's Dead?

    Only one I think is hanging out there...

    @the-gipper said:

    No, No, No

    Well, yes, you are wrong.

    For the record I had it... but then I also had the 5-page over for you to catch on that this was not a free for all...

    You guess correctly... you post the next one.... Capiche?

    Carry on...

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Don't tell mom the babysitter's Dead?

    YES

    Only one I think is hanging out there...

    For the record I had it... but then I also had the 5-page over for you to catch on that this was not a free for all...

    You guess correctly... you post the next one.... Capiche?

    Carry on...

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Gipper it's not a quote, he just said that. I'm sure it's been said in a movie. Now what's the actual quote we're going with?

    I don't think we ever got this one. I and others guessed some Biblical movies....but were not told if correct or not:

    "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]

    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.

    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'

    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:

    once I was blind and now I can see.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't think we ever got this one. I and others guessed some Biblical movies....but were not told if correct or not:

    "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]

    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.

    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'

    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:

    once I was blind and now I can see.

    lol bro its at the end of raging bull after de niro gives the monologue and says im the boss. scorsese put it in although paul schrader didn't like it.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I don't think we ever got this one. I and others guessed some Biblical movies....but were not told if correct or not:

    "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]

    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.

    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'

    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:

    once I was blind and now I can see.

    lol bro its at the end of raging bull after de niro gives the monologue and says im the boss. scorsese put it in although paul schrader didn't like it.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @stillmotion said:

    lol bro its at the end of raging bull after de niro gives the monologue and says im the boss. scorsese put it in although paul schrader didn't like it.

    Ah, OK, that was the Raging Bull quote. OK

    Any others still unnamed?

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by stillmotion

    my favorite scene by FAR from it....