Skip to content

Guess the Movie Quote

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
534 17 18.5k
  • Gipper it's not a quote, he just said that. I'm sure it's been said in a movie. Now what's the actual quote we're going with?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Gipper it's not a quote, he just said that. I'm sure it's been said in a movie. Now what's the actual quote we're going with?

    I don't think we ever got this one. I and others guessed some Biblical movies....but were not told if correct or not:

    "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]

    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.

    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'

    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:

    once I was blind and now I can see.

  • Let's get back on track with an easy one:

    I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. He had a quiet way about him, a walk and a talk that just wasn't normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or a worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I think it would be fair to say...I liked [him] from the start.
    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    Let's get back on track with an easy one:

    Shawshank redemption

  • @gftchris said:

    Let's get back on track with an easy one:

    Shawshank redemption

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Shawshank redemption

    Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'.

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by hammertime

    I responded with "mafia"

    sorry if I skipped

    It was the the answer to -this is why we cant have nice things-

    lol I see the confusion now

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Start this over again....

    Hint. Early 90's movie had Christina Applegate in it.

    "I'm on top of it Rose!"

    Don't tell mom the babysitter's Dead?

    Only one I think is hanging out there...

    @the-gipper said:

    No, No, No

    Well, yes, you are wrong.

    For the record I had it... but then I also had the 5-page over for you to catch on that this was not a free for all...

    You guess correctly... you post the next one.... Capiche?

    Carry on...

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Don't tell mom the babysitter's Dead?

    YES

    Only one I think is hanging out there...

    For the record I had it... but then I also had the 5-page over for you to catch on that this was not a free for all...

    You guess correctly... you post the next one.... Capiche?

    Carry on...

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Gipper it's not a quote, he just said that. I'm sure it's been said in a movie. Now what's the actual quote we're going with?

    I don't think we ever got this one. I and others guessed some Biblical movies....but were not told if correct or not:

    "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]

    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.

    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'

    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:

    once I was blind and now I can see.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't think we ever got this one. I and others guessed some Biblical movies....but were not told if correct or not:

    "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]

    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.

    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'

    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:

    once I was blind and now I can see.

    lol bro its at the end of raging bull after de niro gives the monologue and says im the boss. scorsese put it in although paul schrader didn't like it.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I don't think we ever got this one. I and others guessed some Biblical movies....but were not told if correct or not:

    "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]

    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.

    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'

    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:

    once I was blind and now I can see.

    lol bro its at the end of raging bull after de niro gives the monologue and says im the boss. scorsese put it in although paul schrader didn't like it.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @stillmotion said:

    lol bro its at the end of raging bull after de niro gives the monologue and says im the boss. scorsese put it in although paul schrader didn't like it.

    Ah, OK, that was the Raging Bull quote. OK

    Any others still unnamed?

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by stillmotion

    my favorite scene by FAR from it....

  • @gftchris said:

    Let's get back on track with an easy one:

    Shawshank redemption

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Shawshank redemption

    Correct.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    I'll go with an easy one from what I consider the single greatest movie ever made.

    "It happens."

    "What, shit?"

    "...sometimes"

  • I'll go with an easy one from what I consider the single greatest movie ever made.

    "It happens."

    "What, shit?"

    "...sometimes"

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'll go with an easy one from what I consider the single greatest movie ever made.

    "It happens."

    "What, shit?"

    "...sometimes"

    Forrest Gump.

    " I have a belly full of white dog crap in me, and now you lay this shit on me?"

  • @the-gipper said:

    I don't think we ever got this one. I and others guessed some Biblical movies....but were not told if correct or not:

    "So, for the second time, [the Pharisees]

    summoned the man who had been blind and said:

    'Speak the truth before God.

    We know this fellow is a sinner.'

    'Whether or not he is a sinner, I do not know.'

    the man replied.

    'All I know is this:

    once I was blind and now I can see.

    lol bro its at the end of raging bull after de niro gives the monologue and says im the boss. scorsese put it in although paul schrader didn't like it.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    Z's up...

    @stillmotion said:

    lol bro its at the end of raging bull after de niro gives the monologue and says im the boss. scorsese put it in although paul schrader didn't like it.

    "So give me a stage. Where this old bull can rage..."

  • Z's up...

    @stillmotion said:

    lol bro its at the end of raging bull after de niro gives the monologue and says im the boss. scorsese put it in although paul schrader didn't like it.

    "So give me a stage. Where this old bull can rage..."

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Z's up...

    "So give me a stage. Where this old bull can rage..."

    Please stop convoluting thread. We understand you like raging bull.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    How? Did I mention it?

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    You (incorrectly) quoted it in your last post where it's not your turn to offer a quote.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Ah...

    So "Z's up" plus an obvious Raging Bull quote beneath a post quote that revealed Raging Bull was the correct answer to a previous post confused you...

    Duly noted...

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    So, did anyone guess anything right? Is there still a quote left unguessed?

  • Ah...

    So "Z's up" plus an obvious Raging Bull quote beneath a post quote that revealed Raging Bull was the correct answer to a previous post confused you...

    Duly noted...

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Ah...

    So "Z's up" plus an obvious Raging Bull quote beneath a post quote that revealed Raging Bull was the correct answer to a previous post confused you...

    Duly noted...

    I'm sorry I just want to keep this thread going and somewhat orderly. Personally I like it.

  • So, did anyone guess anything right? Is there still a quote left unguessed?

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    So, did anyone guess anything right? Is there still a quote left unguessed?

    Yes Zombo's quote is as of yet not guessed

  • @the-gipper said:

    So, did anyone guess anything right? Is there still a quote left unguessed?

    Yes Zombo's quote is as of yet not guessed

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Yes Zombo's quote is as of yet not guessed

    I thought that was the Raging Bull quote.