Guess the Movie Quote
-
Stepbrothers.Zombo's quote is
"I have a belly full of white dog crap in me and now you want to lay this shit on me?"
I think I may know this one but I'm far from certain and my quote was last so I'm going to wait til tomorrow night to guess if it's not solved
-
OK, yea, something like The Hangover.
I googled it to be sure. One Post is correct, so, you're up.
-
Stepbrothers.Zombo's quote is
"I have a belly full of white dog crap in me and now you want to lay this shit on me?"
I think I may know this one but I'm far from certain and my quote was last so I'm going to wait til tomorrow night to guess if it's not solved
-
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"
-
Gip it's not your turn, bud.
-
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"
Tell that bitch to be cool!
-
Gip it's not your turn, bud.
Gip it's not your turn, bud.
Turns are for hooker's johns and doorknobs, guy. Anarchy rules this board
-
OK, yea, something like The Hangover.
I googled it to be sure. One Post is correct, so, you're up.
"and that means cocksuckers and ratards too so get the fuck out now!"I googled it to be sure. One Post is correct, so, you're up.
-
Gip it's not your turn, bud.
Gip it's not your turn, bud.
You just said that I was up.
-
Gip it's not your turn, bud.
You just said that I was up.
Well then go Gipper this ain't Marco Polo in the pool man go!You just said that I was up.
-
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"
Pulp Fiction.
My turn:
"That rug tied the room together"
-
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"
Pulp Fiction.
My turn:
"That rug tied the room together"
The Big Lebowski.Zombo said:
Pulp Fiction.
My turn:
"That rug tied the room together"
My turn...
"What are staring at fucker"
-
The Big Lebowski.Zombo said:
Pulp Fiction.
My turn:
"That rug tied the room together"
My turn...
"What are staring at fucker"
-
It's whispered at a kid in a cafe.About 100 different movies. Taxi Driver?
-
That's me myself and Irene, guaranteed.
I'm up
"I don't know much in this crazy crazy world but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're gonna have our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit"
-
That's me myself and Irene, guaranteed.
I'm up
"I don't know much in this crazy crazy world but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're gonna have our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit"
That's me myself and Irene, guaranteed.
I'm up
"I don't know much in this crazy crazy world but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're gonna have our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit"
Team America.
No Google
WSS
-
I don't need google to know me myself and irene. It's carey's funniest movie I've seen it at least ten times over the years
-
I don't need google to know me myself and irene. It's carey's funniest movie I've seen it at least ten times over the years
I don't need google to know me myself and irene. It's carey's funniest movie I've seen it at least ten times over the years
Is that what it's from? I've never seen it I guess I should.
WSS
-
I don't need google to know me myself and irene. It's carey's funniest movie I've seen it at least ten times over the years
Is that what it's from? I've never seen it I guess I should.
WSS
One post's quote was definitely from me myself and Irene. If you like Carey and his comedy that movie is right up top for me. Definitely better than the likes of Ace Ventura and Dumb and Dumber.Is that what it's from? I've never seen it I guess I should.
WSS
As for my quote: You are correct. Team America: World Police. You're up
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login