Guess the Movie Quote
-
Gip it's not your turn, bud.
Gip it's not your turn, bud.
You just said that I was up.
-
Gip it's not your turn, bud.
You just said that I was up.
Well then go Gipper this ain't Marco Polo in the pool man go!You just said that I was up.
-
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"
Pulp Fiction.
My turn:
"That rug tied the room together"
-
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"
Pulp Fiction.
My turn:
"That rug tied the room together"
The Big Lebowski.Zombo said:
Pulp Fiction.
My turn:
"That rug tied the room together"
My turn...
"What are staring at fucker"
-
The Big Lebowski.Zombo said:
Pulp Fiction.
My turn:
"That rug tied the room together"
My turn...
"What are staring at fucker"
-
It's whispered at a kid in a cafe.About 100 different movies. Taxi Driver?
-
That's me myself and Irene, guaranteed.
I'm up
"I don't know much in this crazy crazy world but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're gonna have our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit"
-
That's me myself and Irene, guaranteed.
I'm up
"I don't know much in this crazy crazy world but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're gonna have our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit"
That's me myself and Irene, guaranteed.
I'm up
"I don't know much in this crazy crazy world but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're gonna have our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit"
Team America.
No Google
WSS
-
I don't need google to know me myself and irene. It's carey's funniest movie I've seen it at least ten times over the years
-
I don't need google to know me myself and irene. It's carey's funniest movie I've seen it at least ten times over the years
I don't need google to know me myself and irene. It's carey's funniest movie I've seen it at least ten times over the years
Is that what it's from? I've never seen it I guess I should.
WSS
-
I don't need google to know me myself and irene. It's carey's funniest movie I've seen it at least ten times over the years
Is that what it's from? I've never seen it I guess I should.
WSS
One post's quote was definitely from me myself and Irene. If you like Carey and his comedy that movie is right up top for me. Definitely better than the likes of Ace Ventura and Dumb and Dumber.Is that what it's from? I've never seen it I guess I should.
WSS
As for my quote: You are correct. Team America: World Police. You're up
-
You gonna provide a quote steve?
-
You gonna provide a quote steve?
Yes I've been busy the last few days we are selling my father home.You gonna provide a quote steve?
I will think of a good one.
No Godfather or Caddyshack softballs.

WSS
-
Yes I've been busy the last few days we are selling my father home.You gonna provide a quote steve?
I will think of a good one.
No Godfather or Caddyshack softballs.

WSS
Yes I've been busy the last few days we are selling my father home.
I will think of a good one.
No Godfather or Caddyshack softballs.

WSS
Well, ain't you the Kwizats Haderach.
-
"By God Helen, that's as good as it gets you were born to be a star."
WSS
-
I don't know this quote but I do know there's a movie name in the quote. It can't be that obvious, can it?
-
I don't know this quote but I do know there's a movie name in the quote. It can't be that obvious, can it?
I don't know this quote but I do know there's a movie name in the quote. It can't be that obvious, can it?
As Good as it Gets, with Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt? Except, I don't think her characters name was also Helen, was it?
-
Nope.
WSS
-
Nope.
WSS
Nope.
WSS
Is that Nope, he characters name was not Helen or Nope As Good As it Gets is not the right answer.....or both?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login