Skip to content

Guess the Movie Quote

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
534 17 18.5k
  • @gftchris said:

    And you wonder why people keep accusing you of jumping the queue...

    I did it once because no one had guessed an answer and it had been up for over a week...so I figured we needed to move on.

    So, you too can move along, little dogie.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I did it once because no one had guessed an answer and it had been up for over a week...so I figured we needed to move on.

    So, you too can move along, little dogie.

    We did move on, a while ago. You clearly haven't read the contents of the thread, leading you to believe an out of date state of affairs was current, as has happened frequently in this thread, whereupon you then guess, declare yourself the winner and post a new quote.

    Literally everyone has called you out on it and you're still doing it.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I did it once because no one had guessed an answer and it had been up for over a week...so I figured we needed to move on.

    So, you too can move along, little dogie.

    We did move on, a while ago. You clearly haven't read the contents of the thread, leading you to believe an out of date state of affairs was current, as has happened frequently in this thread, whereupon you then guess, declare yourself the winner and post a new quote.

    Literally everyone has called you out on it and you're still doing it.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    We did move on, a while ago. You clearly haven't read the contents of the thread, leading you to believe an out of date state of affairs was current, as has happened frequently in this thread, whereupon you then guess, declare yourself the winner and post a new quote.

    Literally everyone has called you out on it and you're still doing it.

    Clearly YOU haven't moved on. I cut in line once. Then I "WON" one, and put in a quote that was gotten right away. Then I mentioned that I was not able to come up with the current answer....and for that you are getting your knickers all in a twist.

    The fact that you wear knickers makes you a silly English person.

    2b9.gif

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Point #1 is, Gip, that the latest quote that was "familiar to you" has been identified.

    Point #2 is that you have in fact repeatedly interjected quotes confusing the thread.

  • Point #1 is, Gip, that the latest quote that was "familiar to you" has been identified.

    Point #2 is that you have in fact repeatedly interjected quotes confusing the thread.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Point #1 is, Gip, that the latest quote that was "familiar to you" has been identified.

    Point #2 is that you have in fact repeatedly interjected quotes confusing the thread.

    Trivia is the gipper's life.

    WSS

  • Point #1 is, Gip, that the latest quote that was "familiar to you" has been identified.

    Point #2 is that you have in fact repeatedly interjected quotes confusing the thread.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Point #1 is, Gip, that the latest quote that was "familiar to you" has been identified.

    Point #2 is that you have in fact repeatedly interjected quotes confusing the thread.

    Actually, I see what happened.....I missed almost an entire page of posts. Not sure how I skipped them but the whole Beetlejuice/Princess Bride quotes got by me.

    So, fucking sue me if you want.

    incrediblyfunnymemesthatyoucanusetoinsul

  • @tour2ma said:

    Point #1 is, Gip, that the latest quote that was "familiar to you" has been identified.

    Point #2 is that you have in fact repeatedly interjected quotes confusing the thread.

    Trivia is the gipper's life.

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @westside-steve said:

    Trivia is the gipper's life.

    WSS

    That may be because many other forms of entertainment are boring to my somewhat eidetic memory.

    stock-photo-boring-vs-interesting-traffi

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    More's the pity Gip.

    WSS

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    Okay here's one since I'm up and I will make it ridiculously easy.

    "Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life."

    WSS

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    Casablanca! I got one! 😁

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    Possibly the greatest movie of all time?

    I told you it was easy. You are up, young brother.

    WSS

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    Certainly worthy of consideration in that debate, along with several others.

    - ...you are just a machine. An imitation of life. Can a robot write a symphony? Can a robot turn a... canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?
    - Can *you*?

    Hopefully not stretching the grey matter too much with that one.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve

    I have two guesses so far. The first is ex machina.

    WSS

  • I have two guesses so far. The first is ex machina.

    WSS

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    I have two guesses so far. The first is ex machina.

    WSS

    My second guess is the Will Smith movie I Robot.

    I have one more if that's wrong.

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    I have two guesses so far. The first is ex machina.

    WSS

    My second guess is the Will Smith movie I Robot.

    I have one more if that's wrong.

    WSS

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    My second guess is the Will Smith movie I Robot.

    I have one more if that's wrong.

    WSS

    Second time lucky.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    That was actually the first one I thought of but I figured you were probably such a graphic novel fan it might have swung the other way.

    By the way I'm only guessing that you're a graphic novel fan.

    😁

    WSS

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by

    Good deal you're up Steve.

  • That was actually the first one I thought of but I figured you were probably such a graphic novel fan it might have swung the other way.

    By the way I'm only guessing that you're a graphic novel fan.

    😁

    WSS

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    That was actually the first one I thought of but I figured you were probably such a graphic novel fan it might have swung the other way.

    By the way I'm only guessing that you're a graphic novel fan.

    😁

    WSS

    Strangely not, but I know plenty.

  • More's the pity Gip.

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    More's the pity Gip.

    WSS

    It was a joke really. Obviously I can tolerate other kinds of entertainment. After all, just think how many times I have see you play!cartoon_funny_silly_smiley_face_round_pi

  • @westside-steve said:

    I have two guesses so far. The first is ex machina.

    WSS

    My second guess is the Will Smith movie I Robot.

    I have one more if that's wrong.

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    My second guess is the Will Smith movie I Robot.

    I have one more if that's wrong.

    WSS

    I had also thought that the Speilberg film AI could have been a candidate, but no, Asimov trumped Speilberg.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    AI artificial intelligence. Supposedly Stanley Kubrick project that Spielberg took over. But the main Android was a small child. Probably wouldn't have been grilled about writing a symphony.

    WSS