Guess the Movie Quote
-
Okay here's one since I'm up and I will make it ridiculously easy.
"Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life."
WSS
-
Casablanca! I got one!

-
Possibly the greatest movie of all time?
I told you it was easy. You are up, young brother.
WSS
-
Certainly worthy of consideration in that debate, along with several others.
- ...you are just a machine. An imitation of life. Can a robot write a symphony? Can a robot turn a... canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?
- Can *you*?Hopefully not stretching the grey matter too much with that one.
-
I have two guesses so far. The first is ex machina.
WSS
-
I have two guesses so far. The first is ex machina.
WSS
I have two guesses so far. The first is ex machina.
WSS
My second guess is the Will Smith movie I Robot.
I have one more if that's wrong.
WSS
-
I have two guesses so far. The first is ex machina.
WSS
My second guess is the Will Smith movie I Robot.
I have one more if that's wrong.
WSS
My second guess is the Will Smith movie I Robot.
I have one more if that's wrong.
WSS
Second time lucky.
-
That was actually the first one I thought of but I figured you were probably such a graphic novel fan it might have swung the other way.
By the way I'm only guessing that you're a graphic novel fan.

WSS
-
Good deal you're up Steve.
-
That was actually the first one I thought of but I figured you were probably such a graphic novel fan it might have swung the other way.
By the way I'm only guessing that you're a graphic novel fan.

WSS
That was actually the first one I thought of but I figured you were probably such a graphic novel fan it might have swung the other way.
By the way I'm only guessing that you're a graphic novel fan.

WSS
Strangely not, but I know plenty.
-
More's the pity Gip.
WSS
More's the pity Gip.
WSS
It was a joke really. Obviously I can tolerate other kinds of entertainment. After all, just think how many times I have see you play!

-
I have two guesses so far. The first is ex machina.
WSS
My second guess is the Will Smith movie I Robot.
I have one more if that's wrong.
WSS
My second guess is the Will Smith movie I Robot.
I have one more if that's wrong.
WSS
I had also thought that the Speilberg film AI could have been a candidate, but no, Asimov trumped Speilberg.
-
AI artificial intelligence. Supposedly Stanley Kubrick project that Spielberg took over. But the main Android was a small child. Probably wouldn't have been grilled about writing a symphony.
WSS
-
AI artificial intelligence. Supposedly Stanley Kubrick project that Spielberg took over. But the main Android was a small child. Probably wouldn't have been grilled about writing a symphony.
WSS
AI artificial intelligence. Supposedly Stanley Kubrick project that Spielberg took over. But the main Android was a small child. Probably wouldn't have been grilled about writing a symphony.
WSS
The quote sounded more like a rhetorical question than an interrogation.
-
AI artificial intelligence. Supposedly Stanley Kubrick project that Spielberg took over. But the main Android was a small child. Probably wouldn't have been grilled about writing a symphony.
WSS
The quote sounded more like a rhetorical question than an interrogation.
The quote sounded more like a rhetorical question than an interrogation.
Yeah? Sounds like a conversation to me.
WSS
-
Anyway here is your easy one boys.
"Rocky dies yellow."
WSS
-
Anyway here is your easy one boys.
"Rocky dies yellow."
WSS
Rocky 4Anyway here is your easy one boys.
"Rocky dies yellow."
WSS
-
Nah
WSS
-
Nah
WSS
Rocky 3Nah
WSS
-
Rocky 3Nah
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login