Guess the Movie Quote
-
Nah
WSS
Rocky 3Nah
WSS
-
Rocky 3Nah
WSS
-
Anyway here is your easy one boys.
"Rocky dies yellow."
WSS
Anyway here is your easy one boys.
"Rocky dies yellow."
WSS
I am going to assume it is not one of the Rocky Movies, fair to say?
I think it comes from like Angels have Dirty Faces..... That may not be it. The one where the guy is on Death Row...and like the Bowery Boys look up to him because he acts so tough..could be
Cagney. But the priest or counsellor or cop comes up to the condemned man and asks him if he really wants these boys to look up to him. So, the condemned man either fakes cowardice at facing his execution. (or perhaps it was for real).
-
If the above answer is by chance correct...I bequeath my turn to one of you, as I will be gone all weekend.
At Hoorta's and Flugel's invitation I am going to go to the Titans game and tailgate in Tenn.
-
If the above answer is by chance correct...I bequeath my turn to one of you, as I will be gone all weekend.
At Hoorta's and Flugel's invitation I am going to go to the Titans game and tailgate in Tenn.
I would make that game but my new job there's no way. Some of my family lives in Cadiz Ky which is a jog to Nashville. God it would be awesome to go.If the above answer is by chance correct...I bequeath my turn to one of you, as I will be gone all weekend.
At Hoorta's and Flugel's invitation I am going to go to the Titans game and tailgate in Tenn.
-
That's the correct film, angels with dirty faces, and the cowardice was by no means real.
Rocky never died yellow but went out on a high note.
WSS
-
Ok, can we get the next quote please, gipper? For an impatient guy you're sure on your own time schedule.
-
Lol
-
Ok, can we get the next quote please, gipper? For an impatient guy you're sure on your own time schedule.
Ok, can we get the next quote please, gipper? For an impatient guy you're sure on your own time schedule.
He said he passed to somebody else.
Hoorta? Tour?
WSS
WSS
-
Ok, can we get the next quote please, gipper? For an impatient guy you're sure on your own time schedule.
He said he passed to somebody else.
Hoorta? Tour?
WSS
WSS
He said he passed to somebody else.
Hoorta? Tour?
WSS
WSS
Since we just need a quote to get the ball rolling, courtesy of http://www.coolquotes.com/movie_quotes.php
"I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
-
I'm guessing Leonardo DiCaprio in The Aviation
WSS
-
You're out by several decades my good man. Hint - that's several decades back in time, not forwards...

Edit: I just noticed after googling it the site I used had it slightly wrong, so I've updated it.
-
Maybe, but what was the movie Tour?!

OK, your turn.
-
Just to make it official: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Some lines are memorable for themselves, but others trigger voices... in your last case, Paul Newman's. Might not have had I not watched part of The Young Philadelphians last nite on TCM.
Might be the same for the one I'm posting.
"If you win, you win. If you lose, you still win."
-
If the above answer is by chance correct...I bequeath my turn to one of you, as I will be gone all weekend.
At Hoorta's and Flugel's invitation I am going to go to the Titans game and tailgate in Tenn.
If the above answer is by chance correct...I bequeath my turn to one of you, as I will be gone all weekend.
At Hoorta's and Flugel's invitation I am going to go to the Titans game and tailgate in Tenn.
Yoa, "Warrior of all Sports Stats"..Have a damn good time..Get us a Win!!
-
Just to make it official: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Some lines are memorable for themselves, but others trigger voices... in your last case, Paul Newman's. Might not have had I not watched part of The Young Philadelphians last nite on TCM.
Might be the same for the one I'm posting.
"If you win, you win. If you lose, you still win."
-
I believe the reply (or preceding line) likely was:
"You just keep thinking there, Butch... that's what you're good at."
-
Can we get the answer and move on please?
-
I got one.
"Cysko only eats food fried in Crisco."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login