Guess the Movie Quote
-
Darby O'Gill and the Little People
Darby O'Gill and the Little People
About time. I was afraid I was going to have to publish the entire fucking script.
WSS
-
Here is your layup:
Nah, I don't think so. More like chewed out. I've been chewed out before.
-
I give what is it.
-
-
-
-
-
Ok new thread. I'll put up the first quote in a movie, then whoever gets it right puts up another quote.
(hint) 80's movie
"I just wanna go home ma........I just wanna go home"
Forest Gump"One said:
Ok new thread. I'll put up the first quote in a movie, then whoever gets it right puts up another quote.
(hint) 80's movie
"I just wanna go home ma........I just wanna go home"
I tried being reasonable, I didn't like that t
-
Sorry guys.....I thought I gave a layup that you would get while I was gone....yes, it was Inglorius Basterds.
-
Sorry guys.....I thought I gave a layup that you would get while I was gone....yes, it was Inglorius Basterds.
Never heard of it.Sorry guys.....I thought I gave a layup that you would get while I was gone....yes, it was Inglorius Basterds.
-
Never heard of it.Sorry guys.....I thought I gave a layup that you would get while I was gone....yes, it was Inglorius Basterds.
-
Seriously dudes I read a lot and watch the ball games or watch documentaries. But I'm not that out in space I watch the movies with the woman.
-
It is Tour's turn to put up a quote....if you want to continue with this.
-
It's getting a little bit old. Unless you're a big movie fan probably won't remember too many left-of-center quotes. Especially the really obscure ones. And it's like 'make him an offer he can't refuse' just aren't much fun.
But I'm glad to take a swing at whatever Tour has in mind.
WSS
-
It's getting a little bit old. Unless you're a big movie fan probably won't remember too many left-of-center quotes. Especially the really obscure ones. And it's like 'make him an offer he can't refuse' just aren't much fun.
But I'm glad to take a swing at whatever Tour has in mind.
WSS
It's getting a little bit old. Unless you're a big movie fan probably won't remember too many left-of-center quotes. Especially the really obscure ones. And it's like 'make him an offer he can't refuse' just aren't much fun.
But I'm glad to take a swing at whatever Tour has in mind.
WSS
Negative Nancy. Don't you know that doing this type of thing is "the stuff that dreams are made of"? Now identify that line.
-
Negative Nancy Negative Nancy!
-
It's getting a little bit old. Unless you're a big movie fan probably won't remember too many left-of-center quotes. Especially the really obscure ones. And it's like 'make him an offer he can't refuse' just aren't much fun.
But I'm glad to take a swing at whatever Tour has in mind.
WSS
Negative Nancy. Don't you know that doing this type of thing is "the stuff that dreams are made of"? Now identify that line.
Negative Nancy. Don't you know that doing this type of thing is "the stuff that dreams are made of"? Now identify that line.
lol... famous line, but one that some here aren't old enough to know...
Let's see... Here's one from an old, but not quite as old as Gip's, but very well known and loved movie...
"Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."
-
Goodfellas?
-
Negative Nancy. Don't you know that doing this type of thing is "the stuff that dreams are made of"? Now identify that line.
lol... famous line, but one that some here aren't old enough to know...
Let's see... Here's one from an old, but not quite as old as Gip's, but very well known and loved movie...
"Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."
lol... famous line, but one that some here aren't old enough to know...
Let's see... Here's one from an old, but not quite as old as Gip's, but very well known and loved movie...
"Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."
I just used that quote in another forum. It is from Dr. Strange.....love.
-
7600+ views. Very good keep it rolling Gip and use movies that are in at least color.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login