Guess the Movie Quote
-
These guys aren't particularly good at getting the actual quote verbatim if you haven't noticed.
lol... yup, sometimes they even forget to include "Toto, too"...
-
Wizard of oz!OK, how about this one:
"You're not in Kansas any more".
-
-
These guys aren't particularly good at getting the actual quote verbatim if you haven't noticed.

WSS
My quote was verbatim......and the slight variance from the W o' O made all the difference.
-
Lol okThese guys aren't particularly good at getting the actual quote verbatim if you haven't noticed.

WSS
-
-
-
-
Go with One Post quote "I came to see about a girl".
I don't have it.
If my correction was justified, then it's Good Will Hunting...
One Post?
-
Go with One Post quote "I came to see about a girl".
I don't have it.
If my correction was justified, then it's Good Will Hunting...
One Post?
-
Good Will... is one of those "every-time-I-see-it-on-I-end-up-watching-it-again"movies... finally paid off...
Sounds like a new thread... coming right up... but first:
"We have in effect put all our rotten eggs in one basket. And we intend to watch this basket carefully."
-
Good Will... is one of those "every-time-I-see-it-on-I-end-up-watching-it-again"movies... finally paid off...
Sounds like a new thread... coming right up... but first:
"We have in effect put all our rotten eggs in one basket. And we intend to watch this basket carefully."
The Dirty Dozen?Good Will... is one of those "every-time-I-see-it-on-I-end-up-watching-it-again"movies... finally paid off...
Sounds like a new thread... coming right up... but first:
"We have in effect put all our rotten eggs in one basket. And we intend to watch this basket carefully."
-
Good Will... is one of those "every-time-I-see-it-on-I-end-up-watching-it-again"movies... finally paid off...
Sounds like a new thread... coming right up... but first:
"We have in effect put all our rotten eggs in one basket. And we intend to watch this basket carefully."
Good Will... is one of those "every-time-I-see-it-on-I-end-up-watching-it-again"movies... finally paid off...
Sounds like a new thread... coming right up... but first:
"We have in effect put all our rotten eggs in one basket. And we intend to watch this basket carefully."
Inglorius Basterds.....though the line from that is "we have all our rotten eggs in one basket, and we blow up the basket"....so that is not probably it.
-
Good Will... is one of those "every-time-I-see-it-on-I-end-up-watching-it-again"movies... finally paid off...
Sounds like a new thread... coming right up... but first:
"We have in effect put all our rotten eggs in one basket. And we intend to watch this basket carefully."
Inglorius Basterds.....though the line from that is "we have all our rotten eggs in one basket, and we blow up the basket"....so that is not probably it.
If its not it don't fucking guess it. You're lucky no one blows up your bread basket.Inglorius Basterds.....though the line from that is "we have all our rotten eggs in one basket, and we blow up the basket"....so that is not probably it.
-
If its not it don't fucking guess it. You're lucky no one blows up your bread basket.Inglorius Basterds.....though the line from that is "we have all our rotten eggs in one basket, and we blow up the basket"....so that is not probably it.
-
Well, as someone said.....sometime the quotes get misquoted. How do I know you didn't misquote your own quote. This line sounded very similar.
Sorry that it got your sphincter in such a pucker.
You'd find out when you Google it...
WSS
-
Just fun bud. Stay coolWell, as someone said.....sometime the quotes get misquoted. How do I know you didn't misquote your own quote. This line sounded very similar.
Sorry that it got your sphincter in such a pucker.
-
Well, as someone said.....sometime the quotes get misquoted. How do I know you didn't misquote your own quote. This line sounded very similar.
Sorry that it got your sphincter in such a pucker.
You'd find out when you Google it...
WSS
You'd find out when you Google it...
WSS
I usually never bother.
Also,note: Jeffrey Lord, Kayleigh Mackearney, and a guy named Lewadowski.
-
You'd find out when you Google it...
WSS
I usually never bother.
Also,note: Jeffrey Lord, Kayleigh Mackearney, and a guy named Lewadowski.
The big lewadowski?I usually never bother.
Also,note: Jeffrey Lord, Kayleigh Mackearney, and a guy named Lewadowski.
-
Good Will... is one of those "every-time-I-see-it-on-I-end-up-watching-it-again"movies... finally paid off...
Sounds like a new thread... coming right up... but first:
"We have in effect put all our rotten eggs in one basket. And we intend to watch this basket carefully."
Sorry for late check, but no one has gotten my last quote correct yet... not Dirty Dozen.. not Inglorious...
... and it is an exact quote...
"We have in effect put all our rotten eggs in one basket. And we intend to watch this basket carefully."
Here's another form a different character:
In the three years, seven months and two weeks that I've been in the bag, that's the most extraordinary stuff I've ever tasted. It's shattering!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login