Guess the Movie Quote
-
lol... thought I had it, but google verification said, "No". So I'm out...
Heard of the answer, but I never saw it it.
-
One of my favorites. I wouldn't post a clip if it wasn't a movie I was familiar with and remembered the line.
WSS
Well, it is a bit generic....so hard to get.
-
One of my favorites. I wouldn't post a clip if it wasn't a movie I was familiar with and remembered the line.
WSS
Well, it is a bit generic....so hard to get.
Well, it is a bit generic....so hard to get.
Anything is hard to get if you don't know it.
George C Scott is your first clue.
WSS
-
Well, it is a bit generic....so hard to get.
Anything is hard to get if you don't know it.
George C Scott is your first clue.
WSS
Patton?Anything is hard to get if you don't know it.
George C Scott is your first clue.
WSS
-
No
-
Well, it is a bit generic....so hard to get.
Anything is hard to get if you don't know it.
George C Scott is your first clue.
WSS
Anything is hard to get if you don't know it.
George C Scott is your first clue.
WSS
Dr. Strangelove?
-
Number 2 hint:
It is a period piece.
WSS
-
Number 2 hint:
It is a period piece.
WSS
The Tampon ChroniclesNumber 2 hint:
It is a period piece.
WSS
-
Ha no
-
Okay boys, here it is:
"It just shows to go ya."
No cheating.
WSS
Rosanne Rosanadana? Its always something.
must be a pornoRosanne Rosanadana? Its always something.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login