Guess the Movie Quote
-
"So, this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause".
-
Star wars: revenge of the sith
-
"Dogs fucked the pope, no fault of mine"
-
Star wars: revenge of the sith
Star wars: revenge of the sith
Check
-
"Dogs fucked the pope, no fault of mine"
"Dogs fucked the pope, no fault of mine"
Dogma?
-
Negative
-
Negative
Negative
The Godfather, part 3?
-
The Polish Godfather? The one who'll make you an offer you cant understand?
-
"Dogs fucked the pope, no fault of mine"
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. That movie is full of classic lines."Dogs fucked the pope, no fault of mine"
"You people voted for Hubert Humphry, and you killed Jesus!"
-
Ah, you must be ________. I can see the attraction. I remember when ____ was only five years old, I took him to the movies. It was a movie starring Lana Turner. "The Postman Always Ring Twice" with John Garfields. And whenever she would appear on the screen, ____ would begin to suck his thumb to an obscene amount. And I knew from this very moment, that this boy was a fool for blondes. Mmm...
-
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. That movie is full of classic lines."Dogs fucked the pope, no fault of mine"
"You people voted for Hubert Humphry, and you killed Jesus!"
-
One Post From the Truth said:
How can you be so good at guessing but not giving a quote? It's unreal how smart you are until I see the Reds bullshit in you.
Possible a Google cheat?
-
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. That movie is full of classic lines."Dogs fucked the pope, no fault of mine"
"You people voted for Hubert Humphry, and you killed Jesus!"
-
One Post From the Truth said:
How can you be so good at guessing but not giving a quote? It's unreal how smart you are until I see the Reds bullshit in you.
Possible a Google cheat?
He's a Reds fan. YepPossible a Google cheat?
-
"One said:
How can you be so good at guessing but not giving a quote? It's unreal how smart you are until I see the Reds bullshit in you.
Movies from the late 80s onward are my jam. And it's not really being smart knowing movie quotes my man, it's actually kinda sad. I probably needed to get more sun in my youth.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
How can you be so good at guessing but not giving a quote? It's unreal how smart you are until I see the Reds bullshit in you.
Possible a Google cheat?
Possible a Google cheat?
Negative, good sir. I just like movies.
-
He's a Reds fan. YepPossible a Google cheat?
"One said:
He's a Reds fan. Yep
Here's one for you. If you don't know it, it just proves you're a communist:
"Bunch of slack jawed-faggots around here! This stuff will make you a god damn sexual Tyrannosaurus! Just like me."
-
I know this one off the top of my head but I'll let a couple guesses get in
-
Fuck it. It's predator.
"I've got to return some videotapes"
-
"One said:
He's a Reds fan. Yep
Here's one for you. If you don't know it, it just proves you're a communist:
"Bunch of slack jawed-faggots around here! This stuff will make you a god damn sexual Tyrannosaurus! Just like me."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login